Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their floor in that video is disgusting. It also irritates me how she insists on shortening Roma. It’s not like it’s a long name! Rom sounds ridiculous.

and yet again Roma outdoors in the freezing cold with no coat or gloves. That’s neglect!

Reactions: 4
Their floor in that video is disgusting. It also irritates me how she insists on shortening Roma. It’s not like it’s a long name! Rom sounds ridiculous.

and yet again Roma outdoors in the freezing cold with no coat or gloves. That’s neglect!
She also says it Rom rhyming with Tom, when Roma’s name shortened to take off the a is actually “Rome”, which makes me irrationally annoyed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to that time in the video, and it’s Roma sitting on the floor of the kitchen. You can’t see her face, but you can see her from the chest down.
& that’s why you don’t put your kids on such a public platform. Unfortunately we live in a sick & twisted world!

Reactions: 6
Oh god here she goes again with her wonder child tit ‘Roma keeps counting Aria’s 10 square, do it again’ SMASH SMASH SMASH and then the little dig ‘oh your hitting it like Aria now’. If it were possible for my eyes to roll to the back of my head they would be doing it now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The calling Roma 'Rom' annoys me beyond belief too. Never heard her do it before, its like when they suddenly decide to try and call Aria, 'Pais'
Only Kezza would try and make a sprinkling of snow into some educational game! Just let them have a little run around! There wasn't much at all, certainly not enough to write in! Made me laugh how they clearly didn't care either and Kez says 'noone else is bothered but me' 🤣
Does anyone else pull this face when Roma or Sienna muscle in all bossy; 🙄🤨
Still all giddy around Warren at the end with the cocoa pops!

EH? my racist language? I didn't say anything racist?????
The fact you have no concept of what you said is slightly ignorant. I would delete that comment as it is racist and highly offensive.

I also had second hand embarrassment when she came out with “Romi”. No, love, no....that’s just not okay. What is it with nicknames? Sissi Bug or whatever it was for Sienna, Pais for Aria and now Rom or Romi for Roma?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god here she goes again with her wonder child tit ‘Roma keeps counting Aria’s 10 square, do it again’ SMASH SMASH SMASH and then the little dig ‘oh your hitting it like Aria now’. If it were possible for my eyes to roll to the back of my head they would be doing it now
But she doesn’t push them academically 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact you have no concept of what you said is slightly ignorant. I would delete that comment as it is racist and highly offensive.

I also had second hand embarrassment when she came out with “Romi”. No, love, no....that’s just not okay. What is it with nicknames? Sissi Bug or whatever it was for Sienna, Pais for Aria and now Rom or Romi for Roma?
Oh for goodness sake, "bikey" is a standard insult. I don't mean to offend gypsies or anyone of romani descent, stop choosing to be offended.

I think it was the ‘feral and bikey’. Did you mean the last word in reference to the traveller community?
Feral is a term many, many parents use to describe their wayward children, i think it's pretty common.

Any I, and anyone I know would use the term "bikey" in the same innocent way I have not to make a slur against a minority.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Oh for goodness sake, "bikey" is a standard insult. I don't mean to offend gypsies or anyone of romani descent, stop choosing to be offended.

Feral is a term many, many parents use to describe their wayward children, i think it's pretty common.

Any I, and anyone I know would use the term "bikey" in the same innocent way I have not to make a slur against a minority.

I'm shocked at your naivety here.....didnt we all say/think the same over N___a and P___i ,once upon a time? I would be sacked if i used the word you have ,when at work!!

Reactions: 12
Roma is absolutely feral! There is no way I would be putting up a video with my children behaving like that. How embarrassing 🙈

This is absolutely shocking. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Reactions: 8
This is absolutely shocking. Your ignorance knows no bounds.
I'm shocked at your naivety here.....didnt we all say/think the same over N___a and P___i ,once upon a time? I would be sacked if i used the word you have ,when at work!!
I haven't and wouldn't say the N word. What on earth. Just because I came on here to say her kids arent neglected you're all hurling abuse at me making out i'm racist! Im sorry I stuck up for her. No wonder this site gets such a bad name for trolling!

Roma is absolutely feral! There is no way I would be putting up a video with my children behaving like that. How embarrassing 🙈
Thank you. I'm glad you see the word feral as normal too!

Kerry has deleted the comment now. But would you not see that and think “wtf are we doing?”
Are you saying then that she was showing her kids off to paedaphiles?? Is that literally what you're implying??

I haven't and wouldn't say the N word. What on earth. Just because I came on here to say her kids arent neglected you're all hurling abuse at me making out i'm racist! Im sorry I stuck up for her. No wonder this site gets such a bad name for trolling!
I agree the kids are not neglected, however I cannot condone the use of casual slurs such as you used. I suggest you take this as a chance to educate yourself more on the matter. Nobody has hurled abuse, we are pointing out you have used a very derogatory word, whether you agree or not. It isn’t an ok word to use, especially as it was used as an negative, and that’s what people have an issue with.

They aren’t necessarily neglected but the girls are untidy, all of them are. One small Asda order here and there isnt enough to sort all three of them but it doesn’t stop them from trying to live beyond their means with new sofas and dreams of an extension.
I think they would all benefit from having Kerry bring a second wage in.

Are you saying then that she was showing her kids off to paedaphiles?? Is that literally what you're implying??
I'm not "literally implying" anything. I mean exactly what I say. If she deleted the comment, it means she saw it, and I am confident she is aware of the rumours surrounding what the use of time stamps means. If I had my kids online it would be easy to bury your head in the sand and think "oh nobody bad would watch our channel". But seeing that, knowing the possibilities, I think any parent would stop and think twice.

So, no. I am not implying she shows her kids off to Paedophiles. Not even close.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.