Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she just painted those stairs in bog standard dulux emulsion?
They said they painted stairs with free free frebchic paint and they were not getting carpet.
So they changed their mind there.
We had no carpet in stairs and landing fir 1.5 years whilst slowly doing up our house the kids were like a noisy herd of elephants on the stairs.
Her carpet looks badly fitted and hoe she got the right under lay.

So pleased she took my suggestion of small corner sofa one end and dining table the other.
She really wants look at tiny home or apartment tours in you tube instead its possibly have multi purpose room and zone the lounge and look nice providing she burns those curtains and the slide goes.

Baffled where the moneys come from so close to Xmas.

Reactions: 3
I love how Kerry uses the word multifunctional room rather than dining room 🤣 she’d be admitting we were right all along if she called it that!
I can’t see how a dining table would leave any room for toys and an area to play too? The cupboards they are planning on calling a multifunctional room is tiny.
if she’s getting a corner sofa then keep the toys in a nice lidded ottoman in the lounge where they are planning on putting the dishing table for Christmas and just have a dining room on its own.
Its like she’s realised the house is far too small. I’d say it was more a house that a couple would buy......do it all up.....have a baby or 2.....make a bit of money and move. I think she knows they’re stuck there for a long time and reality is sinking in now.

Just to add that I know a lot of people would be able to make that house a lot more family friendly and use the space better but we all know that the multifunctional room will be an absolute dumping ground and the dining table ruined within a week.

Reactions: 5
Yeah when she said they’d have the dining table in the playroom I did wonder how it’ll fit. Unless those two cupboards are much bigger than they look on camera? But we have a full sized playroom and if you whacked our dining table in it it would leave hardly any floor space for the kids to play. I thought the whole idea of the room was to get toys out and give them more space to use the toys? If they put the dining table in there they could easily have a unit at the end of the living room for toys (8 square kallax for example) and the girls would have loads of floor space.

Reactions: 2
In confused she won't have dining table for xmas day?

Bar car b&m and primark do good brass and glass one.
Bet she gets that one.

I can't imagine playroom at all.
They 1 step down
Loo they it adding extra space they knocking down a few walls.

In confused she won't have dining table for xmas day?

Bar car b&m and primark do good brass and glass one.
Bet she gets that one.

I can't imagine playroom at all.
They 1 step down
Loo they it adding extra space they knocking down a few walls.
She said they are getting it for Christmas Day. She doesn’t want to have to eat to Christmas dinner standing up. Understandably.

The kids wont play in the playroom...playrooms end up as storage rooms😂😂
I think if there is nowhere for a parent to sit then they won’t play there, and there can’t be room for a sofa or chair if they are putting the table in.

Our play room is the most used room in our house, we only use the living room after the kids are in bed, when they are up we all spend time together in the play room, or if I’m cooking etc they play in there happily.

She said they are getting it for Christmas Day. She doesn’t want to have to eat to Christmas dinner standing up. Understandably.
Happy to eat standing up every day, yeah right! I can't believe she said it's just for Christmas. How does that even make sense

Reactions: 1
kerry struggles with aniexty ? ok then

i really do think shes gearing up for some ad / review of like the calm app or somthing just a little odd why now talk about this?

wonderr why not talking about Arias addnoides ? its a common problem for kids her age why keep it private ?

Last edited:
I’m glad she’s admitted she had PND. It was blindingy obvious to everyone else bar her so I think it’s brave for her to admit we were right and that she got help. She said in the video she hasn’t been right for 2 years which is again what we all said but she wouldn’t admit. I think anyone opening up about mental health should be applauded.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
kerry struggles with aniexty ? ok then

i really do think shes gearing up for some ad / review of like the calm app or somthing just a little odd why now talk about this?

wonderr why not talking about Arias addnoides ? its a common problem for kids her age why keep it private ?
She has spoken many times before about her mental health, it’s not a new thing at all.

Reactions: 6
She has spoken many times before about her mental health, it’s not a new thing at all.
ah i apolgise i kinda dip in and out dont really watch the con way clan any more

i only watch kerry on and off watched her more a few years ago after they had aria so sorry if that offended anyone

ah i apolgise i kinda dip in and out dont really watch the con way clan any more
No worries, they aren’t always riveting viewing so I can understand why! Since Roma was born she has has very poor mental health and really struggled for a while. It’s only recently she has been more open about how bad it was.

We all knew she had PND, but I suppose when you are in it, you don’t necessarily want to listen to people saying that. Her family should have insisted she get more help, and given more help. My mum, dad and my sister (especially them, but all my extended family) would never let me flounder like Kerry was in the months after Roma’s birth. Not to mention Warren 🤬

No worries, they aren’t always riveting viewing so I can understand why! Since Roma was born she has has very poor mental health and really struggled for a while. It’s only recently she has been more open about how bad it was.

We all knew she had PND, but I suppose when you are in it, you don’t necessarily want to listen to people saying that. Her family should have insisted she get more help, and given more help. My mum, dad and my sister (especially them, but all my extended family) would never let me flounder like Kerry was in the months after Roma’s birth. Not to mention Warren 🤬
is there vlogs up from this time may go back and watch :)

The moment for me that made it obvious that all wasn’t ok was when she ran away to a hotel. Why her family didn’t push her towards the doctors I do not know.

Reactions: 7
is there vlogs up from this time may go back and watch :)
I’m sure there are, it would have been from around the start of 2019, as I think it was Feb or March she had to go away for a break (not 100% on those dates though)

The moment for me that made it obvious that all wasn’t ok was when she ran away to a hotel. Why her family didn’t push her towards the doctors I do not know.
Maybe she resisted... but they should have kept on. The two grandmas in particular should have been there backing warren up. But they just all let her be.

• Sad
I really felt for Kerry during that video. To me it felt sincere. It was really brave of her to admit it on camera too. Also, good on her for taking the decision to keep her kids medical issues private. Its about 7 years too late but at least she is now. I felt it was far more genuine that a Meldrum video thats for sure. I felt like the video was directly answering Tattle but you know what, if it means she is taking on board what we say constructively and making positive changes for her and the kids then I'm happy with that.

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused about all this playroom talk. Do they have a room? Or is it a cupboard they are extending?

I really felt for Kerry during that video. To me it felt sincere. It was really brave of her to admit it on camera too. Also, good on her for taking the decision to keep her kids medical issues private. Its about 7 years too late but at least she is now. I felt it was far more genuine that a Meldrum video thats for sure. I felt like the video was directly answering Tattle but you know what, if it means she is taking on board what we say constructively and making positive changes for her and the kids then I'm happy with that.
I agree! I actually quite enjoyed her honestly and really glad she's decided to keep the kids medical issues private - as they should be.

Gonna be one of those weeks I'm team Kerry until she does something stupid again 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.