Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their conspicuous consumption makes me feel sick, if you look back through her old videos, that sofa is barely 2 years old. They are just continually buy stuff, on the cheap then replace as they break it. Kerry buys so much crap from b & m and poundland, they actually could have their own landfill site. The conway dump!
I think this too. They just buy buy buy, and then every so often she bleats on about things that are good for the environment 🙄🙄

The sofas I dunno about though. They really don’t work in that room, and I’d imagine they’ll sell them on (if the double wear came out 🤣) rather than dump them. But overall, they buy way too much stuff. All the instamums do as it’s what they think people want to see

Reactions: 2
Yay more new furniture...just for the kids to destroy in weeks... but that’s ok, that’s called gentle parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she mention a drinks trolley as well??? That would be ridiculous in a tiny house with small kids.
I can't wait to see the cheappo table they have bought the fact that she said the girls will have it in the playroom tells me it will be just that.
I am looking forward to seeing the room at christmas,sounds like there won't be roo. To swing a cat, we probably won't get to see it,as I recall usually the tree is down the day after boxing day or near as, cos it has been up since mid November 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my god they are getting a table, is this true!!! Hallelujah. Where is it going? AND a corner sofa too? She has seen sense! She totally let those kids wreck the current sofas so she could badger Warren into buying a new one. On credit no doubt. It is a bit close to Christmas to be using money on a sofa. I can't see them having saved enough for one.

A drinks trolley too? And a playroom? Does she think her house is a tardis? I'm waiting for her to announce an Orangary next

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god they are getting a table, is this true!!! Hallelujah. Where is it going? AND a corner sofa too? She has seen sense! She totally let those kids wreck the current sofas so she could badger Warren into buying a new one. On credit no doubt. It is a bit close to Christmas to be using money on a sofa. I can't see them having saved enough for one.

A drinks trolley too? And a playroom? Does she think her house is a tardis? I'm waiting for her to announce an Orangary next
She did mention “the extension” so you never know 😂

Table is going along the wall as you walk in to the living room, corner sofa going down the other end.

Who puts their tree up and then decides to move all their furniture?

Reactions: 1
I really hope they don’t buy a cheap sofa and dining table. They really need to start paying a bit extra for better quality.
wonder if they will get rid of the broken bedroom drawers in their lounge now!

Reactions: 4
We’ve had our sofas almost ten years. They are still in great condition. In the time I’ve been watching her these will be at least her fourth set of sofas...many of which were wrecked.

Reactions: 5
I really hope they don’t buy a cheap sofa and dining table. They really need to start paying a bit extra for better quality.
wonder if they will get rid of the broken bedroom drawers in their lounge now!
They probably have some nice independent furniture shops where she lives where she can get good quality items but oh no she wants to buy her stuff from B&m and Argos. Not good if it's going to fall apart after a year or so

Reactions: 4
We’ve had our sofas almost ten years. They are still in great condition. In the time I’ve been watching her these will be at least her fourth set of sofas...many of which were wrecked.
do you remember the gold stripy sofa she had? It used to drive me insane 😫 she never used to put the cushion covers on properly and just shoved loads of junk underneath them.

Reactions: 6
She did mention “the extension” so you never know 😂

Table is going along the wall as you walk in to the living room, corner sofa going down the other end.

Who puts their tree up and then decides to move all their furniture?
I think she's been watching too much fluer de force and thinks her house can be the same 🤣

do you remember the gold stripy sofa she had? It used to drive me insane 😫 she never used to put the cushion covers on properly and just shoved loads of junk underneath them.
Yes! I think she got them for about £20 or something daft like that, second hand not knocking her because they were a bargain but I never thought they were her style. Those cushion covers were annoying, never on properly

Reactions: 1
Yes they were the second set I remember her having, and the covers were always messed up, I forgot that! They totally wrecked those ones.

She probably left them in the house with all the other tit for the poor landlord to dispose of

I think she's been watching too much fluer de force and thinks her house can be the same 🤣

Yes! I think she got them for about £20 or something daft like that, second hand not knocking her because they were a bargain but I never thought they were her style. Those cushion covers were annoying, never on properly
Only force that house has in common with is a bloody gale force wind the way those kids go through it and wreck everything 😂 I was cringing when Roma was climbing on the window ledge then remembered if she fell through the window at least the unusually high decking would break her fall!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If ever they decide to move they are going to really struggle to find a buyer

If ever they decide to move they are going to really struggle to find a buyer
I think you’re right. The kitchen has been done properly but everything else is just bodged. Personally I think they’d have been better off carpeting throughout upstairs rather than laying that cheap looking vinyl. It would’ve looked so much more homely. I suppose they’d never look after carpet though, imagine the state it would get in!

Cringing at Roma all over the sofas in her shoes and then climbing in the window - WTF?! And at Roma shouting in B&M with her pack of quavers in the trolley. She looks (and im sorry) so scummy. Kerrys trying to be all middle class but she's dragging Roma up in the pikiest fashion ever.

And can somone explain their lounge. Its higher up than ground level...right? I dont get it. It looks like a studio apartment somehow, i cant work out the layout.

• Haha
Dont know if it’s been mentioned. Roma stamping tit out of the toy stethoscope on the floor, so thats clearly how all the toys get destroyed. Climbing all over the sofa (with her shoes on 🤢) and on the window sill like a feral kid and Kerry just leaving her to it.

I’m glad she’s seen sense and has finally bought a dining table. 🎉

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.