Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did she hope Roma slept in the car when she went to collect her food order? it was six o clock!
Just coming to say the same! It’s the last thing I’d want for my 2yo at 6pm!

Random annoyance of the day:
Why do they still have all the stickers on their oven?!?

Reactions: 1
Maybe she's got stuck in the pantry.

Or the "cupboard" as the rest of us would call it 🤣
LOL P!ssing myself at all these!

@Definitelyme it bothers me too 🤣 possibly more than the unfinished tiles in the kitchen 🙈

Conway thread bingo for this thread:
- chipped nail polish (chipped is kind, what I mean is half off!)
- shot of Kezza drinking cwoffee
- a mention of "sensory play"
- almond milk in a grocery "haul". BRUCIE BONUS if she buys more than 8 cartons
- mentions Roma being potty trained..
- pack of nappies appears in the background of a video.
- Wazza appears!
- Kerry mentions that the kids have/will "trashed/trash" something.
- an insta pic of story of them wearing matching Christmas jumpers/pyjamas

And for that special prize... Kerry joins an MLM company like meldrum and lamb 🤣🤣
ROFL!

Reactions: 1
@Definitelyme it bothers me too 🤣 possibly more than the unfinished tiles in the kitchen 🙈

Conway thread bingo for this thread:
- chipped nail polish (chipped is kind, what I mean is half off!)
- shot of Kezza drinking cwoffee
- a mention of "sensory play"
- almond milk in a grocery "haul". BRUCIE BONUS if she buys more than 8 cartons
- mentions Roma being potty trained..
- pack of nappies appears in the background of a video.
- Wazza appears!
- Kerry mentions that the kids have/will "trashed/trash" something.
- an insta pic of story of them wearing matching Christmas jumpers/pyjamas

And for that special prize... Kerry joins an MLM company like meldrum and lamb 🤣🤣
Ooh could we also have any mention of ‘low sugar or sugar free’ I find that hilarious when she mentions how something she buys is low sugar but then continues to buy tit loads of sugary cereal and chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every video now just has Roma screaming in the background it seems. They have just allowed her to turn into such a little terror by the sounds of things.

Also no wonder that child doesn't sleep at night if after dinner she's going out in the car to do the food shop with the hopes of her falling asleep? Like is that for her nightime sleep? Did she put her in PJ's to go round the supermarket?

Maybe if her child is screaming and tired at 6pm then she should start her bedtime routine and start winding her down rather than letting her watch TV or taking her out? Why couldn't she do the food shop and Wazza do Roma's bath or at least some quiet activities to calm her down. I'm sure the bright lights and noise in the supermarket wasn't the most relaxing atmosphere for a 2 year old.

Reactions: 7
Also no wonder that child doesn't sleep at night if after dinner she's going out in the car to do the food shop with the hopes of her falling asleep? Like is that for her nightime sleep? Did she put her in PJ's to go round the supermarket?

Maybe if her child is screaming and tired at 6pm then she should start her bedtime routine and start winding her down rather than letting her watch TV or taking her out? Why couldn't she do the food shop and Wazza do Roma's bath or at least some quiet activities to calm her down. I'm sure the bright lights and noise in the supermarket wasn't the most relaxing atmosphere for a 2 year old.
Totally agree - ever since my daughter was a few months old, I did a wind down bedtime routine which was Bath, milk, story then bed. This was calm, no screens and low lights - I don’t know whether this contributed, but she is such a good sleeper. She will be 3 in a month, and we have tea around 5 and start the bedtime routine around 6. It’s not quite the same calmness as it was when she was little, as she’s a toddler as she won’t stay still! But it’s still Bath, milk, story then bed. I couldn’t imagine taking her out at that time, let alone a supermarket with the bright lights and noise. But then again, I wouldn’t need to go to the supermarket at that time as I would have organised myself a lot better not to need to go at that time.
Where was lazy ass Wazza? Why couldn’t he go or have the kids? Honestly, it was such an insight when he text her from upstairs asking for a cup of coffee. I bet he sits on his lardy ass and makes her run round after him.

Reactions: 7
My son goes out at 5-6pm for activities, has done since birth (perks of being a younger sibling!) But now the activities are his own as well as his brothers (hes just 3) So sometimes tea is at 7pm followed by a rushed bath and TV and he sleeps all night. Routine is good, but ultimately Kerry needs discipline more than anything else tbh.

I've also had no choice due to work to do a food shop in the evening and last week took them for a drive in the dark to see Christmas lights just to separate them. She just needs control and to tell them get to bed!

Reactions: 5
My son goes out at 5-6pm for activities, has done since birth (perks of being a younger sibling!) But now the activities are his own as well as his brothers (hes just 3) So sometimes tea is at 7pm followed by a rushed bath and TV and he sleeps all night. Routine is good, but ultimately Kerry needs discipline more than anything else tbh.

I've also had no choice due to work to do a food shop in the evening and last week took them for a drive in the dark to see Christmas lights just to separate them. She just needs control and to tell them get to bed!
She also needs to get that lazy lump of a husband off his backside and doing some parenting with her.

She also needs to get that lazy lump of a husband off his backside and doing some parenting with her.
100%
And for that reason I do get why shes soft on the kids. I'd imagine it's tough being "the bad guy" with no support! She needs help to tackle their behaviour together. But then Warren's behaviour leaves a lot to be desired so maybe hes not the best role model anyway!

Reactions: 2
I know roma is only two but the second she can’t have her own way or wants something she literally screams the house down it seems. She couldn’t have the grinch on so was absolutely screaming the house down. I know toddlers have tantrums but she seems like a nightmare

Reactions: 3
I heard her screaming in the video when she wanted the grinch and the other girls wanted something else or were in the middle of watching something and she had a fit, kerry just walked off 😂

I thought I misheard when she said she was going to get her shopping at 6pm and taking Roma with her hoping she will sleep in the car. I hope she meant sleep, collect her shopping and go home, transfering Roma to bed still asleep!

Shocked hearing Roma screaming when Warren is looking after her. You'd think she would be used to him by now since she is past aged 2.
Just shows how involved he has been with her. Very telling!

Oh my word! They’re getting a dining table! And a corner sofa. Obviously on credit I would imagine, this is the Conways after all.

Oh my word! They’re getting a dining table! And a corner sofa. Obviously on credit I would imagine, this is the Conways after all.
and nice to see a example of aroma stamping on a toy and climbing onto the window sill - totally acceptable behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Guys it turns out.... WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG! A dining table is important, who knew?! If only she hasn’t spent so long protesting they didn’t want one...

I knew she wanted Roma to trash those sofas so she could get a new corner one!

I’m actually really glad they’re getting a dining table, and glad they’ve seen sense to turn the “playroom” in to a dining space as well. Watching her and warren stand and eat their gnocchi (is that any conway bingo points?!) was just sad. That’s not how families should be eating. But no sympathy as they did it to themselves 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

and nice to see a example of aroma stamping on a toy and climbing onto the window sill - totally acceptable behaviour.
lol aroma??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why was she letting Roma climb up onto the window sill without saying anything? Surely it’s not just me who thinks that’s unacceptable and dangerous behaviour.

And wanting the drinks trolley 🤣 she really does buy so much tit.

Their conspicuous consumption makes me feel sick, if you look back through her old videos, that sofa is barely 2 years old. They are just continually buy stuff, on the cheap then replace as they break it. Kerry buys so much crap from b & m and poundland, they actually could have their own landfill site. The conway dump!

Reactions: 4
Why was she letting Roma climb up onto the window sill without saying anything? Surely it’s not just me who thinks that’s unacceptable and dangerous behaviour.

And wanting the drinks trolley 🤣 she really does buy so much tit.
Can you imagine a drinks trolley?! The kids trash everything so having glass bottles at easy reach for small children isn’t a great idea!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.