Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here - she's tagged her location as Bruton on her stories 🤣
Haha just saw that, too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I've got a busy day here" says Kerry. Um your 3 kids are in school love...no you havent got a busy day Kerry, you stay at home. you really dont have a busy day.

How do they keep afloat with 3 kids and her never working and him running a trainer business? Is that his main job? They are constantly spending and do huge supermarket shops too. I think I'm going wrong somewhere!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha just saw that, too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I've got a busy day here" says Kerry. Um your 3 kids are in school love...no you havent got a busy day Kerry, you stay at home. you really dont have a busy day.

How do they keep afloat with 3 kids and her never working and him running a trainer business? Is that his main job? They are constantly spending and do huge supermarket shops too. I think I'm going wrong somewhere!
I think he works, it’s not a trainer business they have, it’s just a hobby that they like to call a”Business” 😂😂 they definitely like to live the “champagne” life style on a lemonade budget 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again with the half arsed jobs...
“needs another coat but I’ve ran out of time today. It will do until we replace the boards”

I mean, you’ve ran out of time TODAY! Why does that mean you have to now wait until you get new skirting boards?! What about tomorrow? Or the next day?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ahh yes Kerry, A busy day reading tattle 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Her and Warren must literally read here every day... at least they are taking on some advice. Maybe soon the kids will start to look like they haven’t been dragged through a hedge every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Update guys my Air Force 1 react arrived like 10mins ago and I can confirm they’re comfy if you struggle with toe room or with air max these are the best so much so my little boy wants a pair off Santa 🙈 best part is they only cost me £35 in the sale! There’s no excuse for their kids not to have proper footwear especially with the amount they spend on coffee! I’m going into town next week to get my sons winter coat jumpers etc he’s got his doc martens for winter even if I hate putting them on 🤣 hate spending money on myself but when it comes to my son absolutely no problem 🙈

• Heart
I think he works, it’s not a trainer business they have, it’s just a hobby that they like to call a”Business” 😂😂 they definitely like to live the “champagne” life style on a lemonade budget 😂😂
He might want to make sure he pays his taxes in that “hobby” 😉 HMRC like to watch a while before they act! Home working 😂😂Kez you cut about doing Jack all day don’t tell me your “working from home”.

Tap to renovate 😂😂
A lick of paint on a skirting board is not renovating you absolute twit!
Bet she never cleaned the skirtings before she started either. They are manky and she hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 2
Again with the half arsed jobs...
“needs another coat but I’ve ran out of time today. It will do until we replace the boards”

I mean, you’ve ran out of time TODAY! Why does that mean you have to now wait until you get new skirting boards?! What about tomorrow? Or the next day?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What does she mean she's ran out of time today?! Isn't it like 1 in the afternoon in England 😂 bloody hell just give the kids snacks and a movie and crack on, don't get how she thinks she can't do anything with the kids there! Drives me mad leaving stuff half done

Reactions: 7
Also, never enough time in the world, makes pesto gnocchi!
Is it just me who regularly goes without lunch, or shoves in a quick sandwich or piece of bread just to get done what's needed! Never enough time but arses about taking photos and talking to the camera!

• Haha
He might want to make sure he pays his taxes in that “hobby” 😉 HMRC like to watch a while before they act! Home working 😂😂Kez you cut about doing Jack all day don’t tell me your “working from home”.

Bet she never cleaned the skirtings before she started either. They are manky and she hasn’t got a clue.
I mentioned in another comment, they’re not even registered with companies house so how can they call it a “business” it’s pathetic! It’s no different than selling second hand stuff on eBay, but oh no Kezza and Wozcock like to act like they own some lucrative business 😂😂😂😂 comedy at it’s finest 👌🏼 Keep it up guys, you give all us tattle lot a right old giggle 🤭

Reactions: 3
I dunno why she would location tag on her story, even if she did read here. So dangerous for them all giving away their location 😧

TBF companies house is not easy to find things on. Out of interest I’ve tried to find myself on there before and it wasn’t easy!

Never in the whole time I’ve watched her have I ever seen her tag her location. EVER. 😂

• Haha
Why's she tagging her Location?
She might as well put a big flashing sign up saying "I'm an influencer I live here with my 3 kids and husband who couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding and here's my house and here's my 60k (leased) car!" 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband pulled up all the tiles in the bathroom as he is redoing it next week (new tiles, new suite etc). Even that I wouldn’t say is renovating, and it’s a hell of a lot more than panting the skirting!

she’s a melt.

Reactions: 7
Also, never enough time in the world, makes pesto gnocchi!
Is it just me who regularly goes without lunch, or shoves in a quick sandwich or piece of bread just to get done what's needed! Never enough time but arses about taking photos and talking to the camera!
To be fair she has got 73 bags of gnocchi in the ‘pantry’

• Haha
I really wouldn’t even bother reading tattle if I were her. Why would you knowingly go onto a page that’s constantly discussing your content/family/you and your life in general where it’s just gonna depress you to high hell 😂 I have better things to do than sit and read a lot of tit strangers wanna say about me lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.