Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn’t even bother reading tattle if I were her. Why would you knowingly go onto a page that’s constantly discussing your content/family/you and your life in general where it’s just gonna depress you to high hell 😂 I have better things to do than sit and read a lot of tit strangers wanna say about me lol
This is what I don’t get about any influencer. You’d just ignore it wouldn’t you, rather than read and post passive aggressive quotes and memes about not caring

Reactions: 6
Completely agree! Almost like celebrities in a way, bet they don’t go on the sun everyday or go out and buy every gossip mag every week to see what’s being said about that. They prob just get on with their lives and let haters hate 😂 not that I’m comparing kezza to a celeb but it’s the same concept you just wouldn’t bother would you lol

Reactions: 3
Omg, the latest add, such a farce, do these companies even check out influencers. They don't even drink milk aren't they all lactose intolerant, as she is always saying, except Warren who has skimmed milk for health reasons too ( he's weight watching) !!

Kezza‘s obviously over her late miscarriage and two other miscarriages - sharing an ad during the global wave of light. I get when people don’t know about it but as a mother who has experienced loss it’s tone deaf.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
why on EARTH are cravendale paying her to run an ad. I just cant get my head around this whole mum instagram thing.

Reactions: 2
Obviously she has been on tattle tonight, 3 minutes ago she linked a video to her babyloss

Obviously she has been on tattle tonight, 3 minutes ago she linked a video to her babyloss
Yeah I noticed that, got all her priorities completely in the wrong place, making a couple of quid is far more important to her obviously 🙄

• Sad
Yeah I noticed that, got all her priorities completely in the wrong place, making a couple of quid is far more important to her obviously 🙄
But now she’s shared a candle and the box of Roccos ashes that she uses as a camera tripod. Bit late though. I’m appalled by her to be fair. I can understand someone like RVK Loves not acknowledging it as she’s never suffered the pain of losing a baby but Kerry has. But cash is king obviously.

• Sad
So I was just watching that old video she linked. She has changed SO much since then. Even in the footage before the loss she seems much more vulnerable, much more real. She’s so brash now, so much more confrontational. It’s really made me see how much she has changed. I enjoyed her old stuff, I haven’t enjoyed her at all lately because she’s almost a different person altogether.

She really could have cleaned the candle or is that too critical, if it were my babyloss candle. I would take care of it, and get rid of all the black in the jar . On another note Warren has been spent for sometime now.

• Heart
So I was just watching that old video she linked. She has changed SO much since then. Even in the footage before the loss she seems much more vulnerable, much more real. She’s so brash now, so much more confrontational. It’s really made me see how much she has changed. I enjoyed her old stuff, I haven’t enjoyed her at all lately because she’s almost a different person altogether.
I actually watched a few of her old videos recently like pre Aria being born (Don't ask why, can in as a suggested video and I love a good what I eat in a day regardless of how old it is and kinda got sucked in 😂) and she has changed sooo much. Sienna always had new, matching clothes, she was in a good routine etc.

It's such a shame as it just seems that since Roma came along she lost her handle on things and has given up or is just constantly trying to fit in with whatever is 'on trend' for parenting.

I actually really wish she would give up YouTube/Social Media and find her way again as it's sad to see such a change for the worse in a family and I think a lot of it is down to caring too much about what other people think that she's lost her identity.

Reactions: 4
I actually watched a few of her old videos recently like pre Aria being born (Don't ask why, can in as a suggested video and I love a good what I eat in a day regardless of how old it is and kinda got sucked in 😂) and she has changed sooo much. Sienna always had new, matching clothes, she was in a good routine etc.

It's such a shame as it just seems that since Roma came along she lost her handle on things and has given up or is just constantly trying to fit in with whatever is 'on trend' for parenting.

I actually really wish she would give up YouTube/Social Media and find her way again as it's sad to see such a change for the worse in a family and I think a lot of it is down to caring too much about what other people think that she's lost her identity.
I agree, she’s trying so hard to be “one of them” that she has totally changed her whole self without even realising.
Even the fact that she would happily go to another country for a week and leave sienna who was about 2, but she wouldn’t leave Roma even for a few hours until recently (and not saying either is right or wrong btw) it’s just not the same person anymore!

I agree, she’s trying so hard to be “one of them” that she has totally changed her whole self without even realising.
Even the fact that she would happily go to another country for a week and leave sienna who was about 2, but she wouldn’t leave Roma even for a few hours until recently (and not saying either is right or wrong btw) it’s just not the same person anymore!
Yes I completely agree! I don't mean her parenting styles were necessarily better back then or now but it's just shocking how much things have changed and how much of her personality she seems to have lost.

the box of Roccos ashes that she uses as a camera tripod.
Please tell me that's not true 😫

Yes I completely agree! I don't mean her parenting styles were necessarily better back then or now but it's just shocking how much things have changed and how much of her personality she seems to have lost.

Please tell me that's not true 😫
It’s been mentioned in a previous thread shes been spotted resting her camera on the box when filming bits of her vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really really do not want to stick up for Kerry here. I'm.no fan at all!!!!!
But I feel I have to say something about this. My eldest slept out at least twice a month from 3 weeks old, from about 1 year I'd say it was weekly.
My youngest is 3 and literally didnt leave my side (or rather, my boob!) for the first year. And I can count on 1 hand the amount of times hes slept out.

I havent changed my self in doing this. I certainly feel like time goes so fast I wanted to cling on to my second (and last) baby. Her older two dont seem to stay out at grandparents etc.
I don't know if it's that shes not the same person, and the whole BF thing with Roma constantly really got my back up, even as a breastfeeder myself, but I can really relate to keeping the last baby close for as long as possible

But now she’s shared a candle and the box of Roccos ashes that she uses as a camera tripod. Bit late though. I’m appalled by her to be fair. I can understand someone like RVK Loves not acknowledging it as she’s never suffered the pain of losing a baby but Kerry has. But cash is king obviously.
That photo she shared is tit and not thought out though. Half arsed attempt. The filter makes it look like theres something on the camera, all back to front, if you dont know what it is, it's not clear at all.
Much more effort went into the ad!

The picture of her in front of the gates, is a copy of another Bruton influencer - SelfishMother or Molly Gunn. She is much more popular and interesting! So Kerry is just doing what she always does, and copying other people’s content.
The reason they read here is to give them content. It gives them a whole days worth of ‘be kind’ ‘don’t feed the trolls’ content. Something they obviously need at the moment in dullsville.

It’s been mentioned in a previous thread shes been spotted resting her camera on the box when filming bits of her vlog
So so sad, but then she is never ever one to care for her things, both her and wozcock treat their possessions like crap! Remember the “behind the sofa cleaning” vlog, all the built up rubbish and dirt and grime 🤢 they never look after things, including poor baby roccos ashes, no respect at all 😞

Reactions: 4
This is why I'm so surprised. Making videos about how upset they were about losing babies, but then she was terrified about telling Warren she was pregnant and he looked absolutely fuming. If you went through such pain surely you'd be grateful and not be so angry and fucked off?!

• Heart
Much prefer her old hallway wgst is with that scruffy mirror and childish dream catcher
Yes, it only looked brighter as she said because she had the light on 😆
Would have looked better the old way, a new lick of paint and a big mirror. A lot cleaner and tidier. Now it looks cluttered with all the things hanging on the wall and 'panelling'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.