Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely living in Bruton now, I have friends there with children at "preschool" with Roma. Those gates belong to the house of another friend of a friend. She laughed when I showed her the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But guys, didn’t you read her post the other day? The scuffed shoes, the too small favourite dress blah blah. She was making excuses for it all. Basically said her kids love those things so she doesn’t get rid to keep them happy. Well how about you be the grown up? When my kids outgrow a favourite it’s
“I know you’ve loved it but it’s too small now. Maybe we can find it in a bigger size” and pack the thing away. Not just let the wear it because they whinge.

Another example of her pandering to them. Under the guise of attachment parenting no doubt 🙄🙄🙄
I’d be telling my Son that he’s getting new stuff like it or not as I’m not taking him around looking like Oliver and showing me up 😂 Joking apart though I used to work in a Social Services felt for a while and I know families that have been ripped apart for letting their kids go about in clothes like the Conway Kids. That may seem a bit of an overstatement but I can assure you it happens. It was a very stressful job which I left pretty quick as I just couldn’t pick apart struggling parents that needed help not judgement.

Reactions: 1
The air max I ordered killed my feet so I send them back and order Air Force 1 they’re coming today hoping they’re okay 🤞🏻 but my sons got everything he needs clothes jackets shoes etc only thing I’m needing to pick him up is a new hat scarf and glove set this week when I’m in town... if he needs anything he gets first but to be fair I managed to get the Air Force cheaper than the air max in the sale so with the money I’ve saved that get myself new socks and my son some winter pjs... such an exciting life I have but there’s no way I could have new trainers boots etc if my kids where badly needing clothes and shoes I mean would she have even bought them new coats if she never got them gifted?
Probably not! I think she would have been gifted those docs too. No way would she have paid full price for them. Time will tell.
I also don't know why she wears frilly yellow ankle socks lol

But guys, didn’t you read her post the other day? The scuffed shoes, the too small favourite dress blah blah. She was making excuses for it all. Basically said her kids love those things so she doesn’t get rid to keep them happy. Well how about you be the grown up? When my kids outgrow a favourite it’s
“I know you’ve loved it but it’s too small now. Maybe we can find it in a bigger size” and pack the thing away. Not just let the wear it because they whinge.

Another example of her pandering to them. Under the guise of attachment parenting no doubt 🙄🙄🙄
Exactly! She is the Queen of excuses

See for me there's a difference between letting them wear a dress that's slightly too short in the house, and going out in public looking like a ragamuffin!

• Heart
I’d be telling my Son that he’s getting new stuff like it or not as I’m not taking him around looking like Oliver and showing me up 😂 Joking apart though I used to work in a Social Services felt for a while and I know families that have been ripped apart for letting their kids go about in clothes like the Conway Kids. That may seem a bit of an overstatement but I can assure you it happens. It was a very stressful job which I left pretty quick as I just couldn’t pick apart struggling parents that needed help not judgement.
I’ve seen it happen too ☹ a brother and sister in the school my son goes to ended up having the SS involved as they would turn up to school unkempt and scruffy, wearing clothes way to small, I only know from word of mouth from other parents, and I believe that they are now under the care of the grandparents, as I haven’t seen the mother up the school for ages, it’s always the nan

It infuriates me that they spend a stupid amount of money on a coffee machine and coffee pods and still go to Costa, and yet the kids are still in scruffy tatty clothes! I reckon the coffee machine was gifted!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’ve seen it happen too ☹ a brother and sister in the school my son goes to ended up having the SS involved as they would turn up to school unkempt and scruffy, wearing clothes way to small, I only know from word of mouth from other parents, and I believe that they are now under the care of the grandparents, as I haven’t seen the mother up the school for ages, it’s always the nan

It infuriates me that they spend a stupid amount of money on a coffee machine and coffee pods and still go to Costa, and yet the kids are still in scruffy tatty clothes! I reckon the coffee machine was gifted!!
quoffe (coffee in normal language) is a necessity to them. They clearly don’t think their child’s clothing / shoes are necessities. The kids keep the same clothes year after year. It’s sad. The most annoying thing about it, is the fact that H&M Asda Tesco Sainsbury’s have lovely clothing that don’t cost the earth. In fact, they could get a couple of tops each week for the price they pay for 2 quoffe’s from a coffee shop.

Reactions: 4
quoffe (coffee in normal language) is a necessity to them. They clearly don’t think their child’s clothing / shoes are necessities. The kids keep the same clothes year after year. It’s sad. The most annoying thing about it, is the fact that H&M Asda Tesco Sainsbury’s have lovely clothing that don’t cost the earth. In fact, they could get a couple of tops each week for the price they pay for 2 quoffe’s from a coffee shop.
I hate hate hate how she says “Quoffe” 🤣🤣 she definitely tries to sound all posh, definitely a couple of odd balls

• Haha

Yeah bet her kids LOVE wearing shoes that don’t fit and looking like the 1920’s spat out some clothes for them to wear hahaha

• Haha
Insta stories - it’s a post she’s shared but she doesn’t work!
Oh yes I did see that but I tend to skip over anything she shares rather than posts herself, as it’s such a pile of shite. This being an excellent example 😂

imagine the moaning we’ll hear from her if English schools close again.

I've not been following her for long but what's this about the kids wearing clothes too small? Do they really? I've not noticed to be honest...

I've not been following her for long but what's this about the kids wearing clothes too small? Do they really? I've not noticed to be honest...
Watch back some of her older vlogs and you will see! she buys the girls summer sliders which she says will last summer just gone and next summer. They went out for the day and sienna was climbing rocks with the said sliders on her feet. They have no sense. Also the girls are constantly in dresses far too short and inappropriate for the weather.

And they wear the same shoes for over a year, like two winters in a row. No way do the kids feet not grow in that time! My kids have slow growing feet but even they go up half a size in over a year!!!

• Wow
Much prefer her old hallway wgst is with that scruffy mirror and childish dream catcher

Reactions: 2
Definitely living in Bruton now, I have friends there with children at "preschool" with Roma. Those gates belong to the house of another friend of a friend. She laughed when I showed her the photo.
She definitely reads here - she's tagged her location as Bruton on her stories 🤣

I think painting the skirting will give arias room a big lift! I think she’s just using white paint though? I always use gloss for woodwork isn’t that the done thing?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.