KerrieEssex #3 Not A Very Good Mum Now Has Piles Coz She Takes It Up The Bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But let's not forget she can't afford her sons trip.... well kerrie its called getting your priorities right which you lack cos your so selfish its always got to be about you....its a shame your daddy couldn't of loved you a but more you might of been a better person but no you keep hoping and thinking every man with a pulse wants you #daddy issues
She’s got money coming out her piles this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was anyone else watching the live when she landed and everyone was waiting for her reaction and all she was going on about was sitting on the man’s knee and been in between his lags what a sl@g 🤣🤮how do people even rate this girl she thinks she’s 16 again it’s embarrassing
She thinks that every man who sees her fancies her and wants her. I'm all about loving yourself but she's so self obsessed. Spends all day reading out her comments "you're pretty youre this and that" just to reply Im not but thankyou. I can't stand her acts all hard "if they saw me in the street they wouldn't dare say anything to me" oh kerrie believe me I would happily say stuff to your face! I was hoping she would go tokfest I would have bought a ticket just to meet her face to face. Horrible beggy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She thinks that every man who sees her fancies her and wants her. I'm all about loving yourself but she's so self obsessed. Spends all day reading out her comments "you're pretty youre this and that" just to reply Im not but thankyou. I can't stand her acts all hard "if they saw me in the street they wouldn't dare say anything to me" oh kerrie believe me I would happily say stuff to your face! I was hoping she would go tokfest I would have bought a ticket just to meet her face to face. Horrible beggy witch
Init!😂😂😂 I’d stand on her head

• Haha
So true! She says come to my house then. Some of us live miles away from you, I'm not wasting my money for petrol to come to your door only to shy away. I meaaaan if I saw you randomly I'd happy smash you in the face.
I can't stand her either, she's an awful human being.

Tits and ass
Slaaaaaaag

Haha doing a tt about fanny going on holiday with the boys.
Then she says she doesn't do girls holidays, yeah Darling you have to have friends in order to do that, you don't have any not even jess really! 🤣
Fanny watch it, you will end up with no family & no friends just like kezza. lonerrrrr

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
And to you! 😘

Kerrie this doesn't apply to you. It's mother's day and your kids prefer not to be with you! Hannah & Jason probably prefer Chloe anyway & I wonder why!

Happy mothers day everyone 💕

I didn't watch it, can't stand her but I can imagine what she was like the dirty slag thinking every man wants her!! #daddyissues
I didn’t watch it either but can imagine how flirty she was

Reactions: 1
We all need to stop subbing to her OF. and watch her wages go down lol
🤮 I don't subscribe wouldn't do not ever. I wouldn't give her a penny of my money.

Kerrie you have no right talking about people's figure, saying how you think you look fit being slim ect. Look at this picture, even your small boobs sit on your fat belly!
You are disgusting human being!
You are vain as duck always making sure you have filters on and posing the right way. Grow up love you ain't nothing special at all
Happy Monday 🤗🤗🤗

Attachments

How many of you in here speak to her when she’s on live and she has absolutely no idea lol. I do. Share this to ur TT no tits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jealous of what exactly? Your fat belly and your zero tits? 🤣🤣 Don't think so darling! I don't have to wear push up & padded bras to get my tits to look half decent mine are all naturelllll 😍 at least my hubby gets a massive amount of hand ful and something to suck on Hahahaha! Danny was probably so socked when you 1st took that bra off 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤣

Also kind heart? Yeah okay only 2 weeks ago you were so cruel over being taking their own life, slagging off other creatures because they are doing better than you.... I can go on & on kezza if you want???? You are nasty and have an evil heart.

Love how you are giving us air time though 🤣

Little tip darling, try covering up your saggy little boobs, TT isn't OF we all know daddy doesn't love you as much as your siblings but there's no need to act like a slut.
Oops sorry you can't help yourself you are a slut!!

She goes from one extreme to the next she’s gone from slut to a teenager LOL
Anything to get any males to look at her ahy!! Pathetic.
See fanny not at work again. Got sacked already!
What great role models they are to their kids 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jealous of what exactly? Your fat belly and your zero tits? 🤣🤣 Don't think so darling! I don't have to wear push up & padded bras to get my tits to look half decent mine are all naturelllll 😍 at least my hubby gets a massive amount of hand ful and something to suck on Hahahaha! Danny was probably so socked when you 1st took that bra off 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮🤣

Also kind heart? Yeah okay only 2 weeks ago you were so cruel over being taking their own life, slagging off other creatures because they are doing better than you.... I can go on & on kezza if you want???? You are nasty and have an evil heart.

Love how you are giving us air time though 🤣

Little tip darling, try covering up your saggy little boobs, TT isn't OF we all know daddy doesn't love you as much as your siblings but there's no need to act like a slut.
Oops sorry you can't help yourself you are a slut!!

Anything to get any males to look at her ahy!! Pathetic.
See fanny not at work again. Got sacked already!
What great role models they are to their kids 🤣
See how she's taken down the post now. Why does she do that? Did you get some hate darlinggggg

See how she's taken down the post now. Why does she do that? Did you get some hate darlinggggg
She foes this often she posts stuff then deletes it if someone says something! Bless. Well keza whats ya excuse this time?

• Haha
Yes i bet the reason she didnt go to tokfest as she was to scared if her haters tirned up. Love knock the smole off her smug face. Skegness haven is soon so if you lnow u know

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.