KerrieEssex #3 Not A Very Good Mum Now Has Piles Coz She Takes It Up The Bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerrie baker even more faker, rather do TikToks / OF than be with her kids and sells her knickers for the highest bids

Reactions: 7
Haha love them so far! Whoever has the highest likes by tomorrow night I'll set new one up 😊

Reactions: 1
To right her daughterbis a slapper now at age 13 .. who in right mind leys a kid fake tan n wear her mothers clothes. Also her daughter watchers her TT’s. I never liked her neither have the folk on the estate. Snotty nose witch. If everyone who hates her reports her to tax man n dwp she be off app sooner
She's so cocky I once watched her on a live saying yeah yeah no one dares come up to me and anything! Ooo soz hard nut 🙄

Reactions: 1
She's so cocky I once watched her on a live saying yeah yeah no one dares come up to me and anything! Ooo soz hard nut 🙄
Believe me I’d love to see her face to face I would happily tell her a few home truths ya get me? Lol 😂

Reactions: 2
I do, I normally do it.
Suggestions below. The one with the most likes we will use

It will get locked once we have made a new thread
New suggestion Kerrie is
A Blagger with a baggy fanny simple to the point

Theres always time..... 🤗

Is it strange fanny can do all these things with her kids especially golden boy but not his OWN son. The last holiday they went on they did nothing with the kids while fanny's son was there.
He literally is a dead beat dad & she is disgusting! Gets fanny to play daddy to all her different fathered kids but won't let him spend any time with his own kids without making out she's ill or havd the hump.
When is he gonna wake up

Last edited:
I don’t know why but I feel for his 2 kids. Danny don’t spend any quality time with any of his kids can you imagine when his kids are a little bit older and use sociel media and then see all them happy times with other kids. It makes me feel sad and I don’t know why

You can clearly see kerrie is not in love with Danny she just loves his sex and him driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Theres always time..... 🤗

Is it strange fanny can do all these things with her kids especially golden boy but not his OWN son. The last holiday they went on they did nothing with the kids while fanny's son was there.
He literally is a dead beat dad & she is disgusting! Gets fanny to play daddy to all her different fathered kids but won't let him spend any time with his own kids without making out she's ill or havd the hump.
When is he gonna wake up
Yes makes me laugh as keza had done day trips or holiday with her kidz. But now danny is on seen she wants go here there n everywhere. She be ill this coming weekend as danny should see his son. Then keza has cheek to say she a single parent she really needs to sort her tit out! Why cant danny do nice things like that with his instead of getting them dropped off at his mums. Then sunday kuan has swimming lesson. Shite dad in reality. Every ride i seen its danny n cameron or danny n hannah. No keza

• Heart
I don’t know why but I feel for his 2 kids. Danny don’t spend any quality time with any of his kids can you imagine when his kids are a little bit older and use sociel media and then see all them happy times with other kids. It makes me feel sad and I don’t know why

You can clearly see kerrie is not in love with Danny she just loves his sex and him driving.
Yeah I feel for his kids too so much. It will hit him one day and it will be too late.

As for kezza and fanny, she doesn't love him or in love with him. He's just there filling the space doing anything and everything she wants beciae he's besotted with her.

Yeah I feel for his kids too so much. It will hit him one day and it will be too late.

As for kezza and fanny, she doesn't love him or in love with him. He's just there filling the space doing anything and everything she wants beciae he's besotted with her.
Yes i agree! All kezza n danny will say is that were jealous! And thats far from the truth it really is. Wait till this dog arrives in months time that be intresting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.