Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beggy kerry

She’s probably just knocked over a few photos for god sake. So dramatic. If my door was damaged I’d leave my holiday and home home a night earlier. Deffo doing it for gifts and money

Some of her comments lol 😂 saying she’s worked hard to have a nice house lol 😂 wtf some of her followers are delusional
Worked hard lol ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

tammt1975

Did anyone hear her say that her daughter introduced her to Fanny, so her daughter was 11 years old and going into a grown mans live on tt and gifting him before kezza even knew him. I find this very disturbing 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Can't believe she described her flower on TT wtf 😭 when we all know it's like opening a tin of tuna with her flower. Imagine opening a tin of tina it smells it's oily and it's messy that her really flower is a proper Tuna box big smelly oily and dirty. And she's only pretty with a filter let's face it. And Danny not seeing his kid something defo happened at the caravan that's why he took him home early and his son never been to Kerrie since. Looks like you have won Kerrie and got your own way Danny the fanny to yourself
Exactly she does a tik tok saying it’s disgusting when parents stop their kids seeing their other parents. Well you know what it’s disgusting when the parents partner stops the parent from seeing the children it’s horrible when the parents partner treats them children like their nothing and doesn’t build a relationship with her partners children It’s horrible that the parents partner wants the parent to have a relationship with the partners children and not his oooops sorry the parents own child. It’s horrible that the parents girlfriend oops sorry partner goes away on a holiday and doesn’t interact with the child and make them feel like they are welcome to the point the child has to go home and she sorry the partner then has an amazing time with Danny oops sorry the parent and her children. There is a reason why he’s stopped from seeing them children and to be fair hats off to the mums for putting their children first unlike beggy baker who puts only fans and TikTok before her kids

• Heart

beggy kerry

I can categorically tell you now that is a lie. Danny use to love my sleeve some one still thinking of me. Awwww

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tammt1975

So she’s live and people are asking which haven she’s going but she said she can’t say because of trolls, well Kez your dopey BF already said on your last live that your to going to Skegness haven🤣🤣 but no one cares where your going 🤣

• Haha

beggy kerry

They won’t last cos kerrie is not in love she only loves him , she treats him more like a friend with benefits, like she drags him around all the shops. She don’t let him tell the kids of. She is still in love with gavin. I blv she fancies Danny but do t believe she is in love. He is deffo in love with her. They dont have much going for their relation ship except going to primark b&m home bargains

Louise1609

VIP Member
It's not the 1st time I've seen that. During lockdown Hannah would write things like I should just die ect.
Hannah is messed up. But who can blame her. Kerrie is the worst role model & is all about herself. Kerrie saying it's sorted now, how dumb are you! For a child to say that it doesn't just go away over night 🤦🏼‍♀️
She should live with her dad full time!

Reactions: 7

egow

Her latest plead telling people to wear seat belts, hold on there miss trash bag ,you tell your boyfriend to stay off live while he's driving home to see his kid,

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She's awful speaks like a child and blocked me for saying that had googled anxiety symptoms! Sorry but suckkng you boyfriend off & getting sha***d for money and doing the shit videos you do on TT and then claim you have anxiety next joke you muppett 🤣😍😍😍

Can't stand this bitch!

• Haha

beggy kerry

I don’t care if I’m classed as a grass. But why should I pay my taxes and not her so I made a call

So fanny has took over beggys live. He doesn’t care what people have to say then why read tattle then because your clearly reading it as you’ve quoted every single thing. You’ll body shame us well go for it you’d have to find us first. You don’t put your life on TikTok. Ok well clearly you do even beggy posted a video when her mum trashed her house and of the damage to be fair that’s posting your life not just putting a few videos up. And jealous haaaaa please I work full time have a lovely home a child who wants for nothing. (See that’s what mums do they put their children first) a roof that I provide over our heads what would I or any of us tattlers be jealous of a parent who puts them selves before their children or you that puts her and her off spring before your own children. Funny how you took your boy home early then you all started having “fun”. Bore off

• Heart

grimmy

Chatty Member
Some one asked how she affords these things she said i do OF 😂. No you beg on live for gifts. Just because u got gifted £1,000 between u on friday means u have spend it like it going burn hole in ya pocket. How about u raje kids out n do things nice. No you wont as ur selfish. She never does battles but she battled danny n that were money come from her gullable followers.
Do u not know whats going on jn the world? And if u did u could put that money away for rainy day pot.
With jobs where the income is so
Unreliable why would you go out and blow all that money on crap

Ifyouknowyouknow99

She's spent more time on here then on her kids on holiday shame on you bucket fanny. And oh let's all turn to tiktok for the attention about her mum all for the money. And let's dace it she knows how to play it. Her gulable followers will feel for her and send her gifts. Best get them saggy tits out and make some more money... or maybe get a real job

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
I’ve actually enjoyed tiktok not seeing her face and her annoying voice and her fake niceness

beggy kerry

How many of you in here speak to her when she’s on live and she has absolutely no idea lol. I do. Share this to ur TT no tits

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
Kerrie baker even more faker, rather do TikToks / OF than be with her kids and sells her knickers for the highest bids