KerrieEssex #3 Not A Very Good Mum Now Has Piles Coz She Takes It Up The Bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Edunn for new title

Last thread was going to be locked as it reached the limit.

New thread now active

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed the argument but someone’s put on tiktok her talking to a man trying to make Danny jealous lol 😂 she’s like a child she needs to grow up and concentrate on being a mum for a change

Reactions: 4
I missed the argument but someone’s put on tiktok her talking to a man trying to make Danny jealous lol 😂 she’s like a child she needs to grow up and concentrate on being a mum for a change
Yeah go on donna35chris36 there's some videos on there.
How childish and a hoe is she!!
You can see she has been crying too in some of her videos & doing tts about Danny.
Grow up Darling, jealousy is an ugly trate. 🤗

basically she had the hump because fanny went live with Zara somebody he doesn’t know her point was they was talking about her & they had an agreement they wouldn’t duel live people 🤣🤣 danny had no clue about this then she was like two can play that game . she started looking for men to go live with saying I can do it too blah blah then Fanny came in the chat saying he not bothered who she goes live with she just doesn’t because of her anxiety 😆 KEZZA YOUVE GOT MASSIVE TRUST ISSUES MAYBE THATS BECUASE YOU STILL THINK OF GAVIN IN A SEXUAL WAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So basically Danny done nothing wrong going live with Zara. At least Zara wasn’t calling him
Stunning like Ben was to KERRY. Honestly DANNY can’t even put half a foot wrong. But towards the end of the live KERRIE was trying to smooth things over with Danny. Well it’s cos she needed a lift for her kids

The hump. I’d say she was fuming lol 😂

• Haha
So basically Danny done nothing wrong going live with Zara. At least Zara wasn’t calling him
Stunning like Ben was to KERRY. Honestly DANNY can’t even put half a foot wrong. But towards the end of the live KERRIE was trying to smooth things over with Danny. Well it’s cos she needed a lift for her kids

The hump. I’d say she was fuming lol 😂
I know he didn’t do duck all wrong ! What the problem with being friends with girls or going live with them jeeeeeze kezza get a grip YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN 🤣
Yep arse licking at the end and we all know why ! I’d make her get the bleeping train lazy cow ! I wonder if she asked there dads for petrol money

Reactions: 3
You know she’s gonna be live over weekend just for gifts and the atmosphere with her and Danny will be tit if they haven’t made up 🤣

You know his week end will be tit!!!!

Hope the parachute don’t open tomorrow ✈
I don't see it happening, she's always making up excuses anyway. 😂

She wants the weekend without the kids so will talk to him just so he drives them everywhere, then when they get home she will start again.

Ps Zara is stunning just like his ex 🤗

You forgot the filterssssss kerrie 🤮 look at the state of it. No wonder Danny was talking to a naturally beautiful LADY! 🤗

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I THINK FANNY IS SEEING HER FOR WHAT SHE REALLY IS TBH . IMAGINE BEING FILMED EVERYTIME YOUR HAVING SEX FOR CONTENT 🤣🤣

She is all about money, gifts and herself she was on a live yesterday morning saying she’s not maternal, yes we can see that she’s selfish and all about her and what she wants

• Heart
Imagine being jealous of your boyfriend going live with someone else.... but you can crack on 24/7 about your ex Gavin...please Danny the fanny get in your car and go back to your mums and concentrate in your children. I'll even pay you the petrol

Think I would be more worried about people watching my other half in bed on of than speaking to someone on live.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will be live at all this weekend. To be honest I felt for dannnu today

I don’t think she will be live at all this weekend. To be honest I felt for dannnu today
I didn't see it but I think she will. She's either won him around again like she does or she will be in that personality no 4 where she thinks she's a bad arse and nothing can hurt her ect.
Well we saw u had been crying kerrie so the bad girl vibes don't cut it with us! Bad luck DARLING!

She acts like a child if he’s speaking to girls then I’m speaking to boys she’s pathetic

• Heart
She’s took Danny out of her bio but I think she’s done that for attention
Yes agree! She hasn't taken him off ig though.
The girl thrives on attention from her nieave followers, it's pathetic. It's like she's trying to be a teenager again not a bloody mother to 3!

Considering she has 43k followers on her ig, she only really gets an average of 1-2k of likes every post.
People don't like her at all, they just wana see what a tit she makes out of herself with her constant needy posts doing that stupid smile and always having to show abit of boob.
So NOT classy but TRASHY!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.