KerrieEssex #3 Not A Very Good Mum Now Has Piles Coz She Takes It Up The Bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree! She hasn't taken him off ig though.
The girl thrives on attention from her nieave followers, it's pathetic. It's like she's trying to be a teenager again not a bloody mother to 3!

Considering she has 43k followers on her ig, she only really gets an average of 1-2k of likes every post.
People don't like her at all, they just wana see what a tit she makes out of herself with her constant needy posts doing that stupid smile and always having to show abit of boob.
So NOT classy but TRASHY!
Agreed. I wish she'd stop with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth like an over eager labrador too. She seems to have stopped maturing since the age of 17and seems stuck in time. She's still that chavvy woman from yesteryear that hangs out in parks in her leisure wear, Croydon scrape hairstyle and big hoop earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She pretended to split with Danny a while ago turned out it was a scam for gifts and followers and to get more men on her OF

Reactions: 1
Agreed. I wish she'd stop with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth like an over eager labrador too. She seems to have stopped maturing since the age of 17and seems stuck in time. She's still that chavvy woman from yesteryear that hangs out in parks in her leisure wear, Croydon scrape hairstyle and big hoop earrings
Haha I use to hang around Croydon 😂😂

She pretended to split with Danny a while ago turned out it was a scam for gifts and followers and to get more men on her OF
Yessss I remember that! She's touched in the head

Reactions: 2
On live now saying they don’t want gifts but if you gift they will follow you back wtf like they are famous can’t stand the pair and the reason she won’t go to tokfest is because she can’t promote her OF to kids lol 😂

Loving all the attention she’s getting she as to out do tokfest by doing a skydive that costs over £300 but still says she’s skint she’s a joke

Last edited:
On live now saying they don’t want gifts but if you gift they will follow you back wtf like they are famous can’t stand the pair and the reason she won’t go to tokfest is because she can’t promote her OF to kids lol 😂

Loving all the attention she’s getting she as to out do tokfest by doing a skydive that costs over £300 but still says she’s skint she’s a joke
She wouldn't have a filter on her face either so people wd see thd real her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There sitting in the car and she says “Danny make sure you get a picture of me in my overal and make sure you ask me for a photo cos I don’t want to look like a dick” half hour later KERRIE comes in her overalls and Danny said “let’s take a picture of KERRIE”. How pathetic why does she thrive to be liked. She’s 32 ffs. Danny is so blindly in love! Danny “jump” Danny “how high”, KERRIE “no higher” Danny “ok KERRIE” omg she’s 32. You can see he thinks she’s a bit pathetic by his face

Reactions: 5
They’ll be raking the gifts in, pity she’s too selfish to do it for a charity but like always just all about her, she could of used that money to do something with the kids instead

She’s read tattle she’s just repeated everything I wrote lol and saying it was in comments she’s so full of tit it’s unbelievable lol 😂 she’s so thick

Saying she deleted the comments they was no comments it was on tattle you read it and you said it was a birthday present but on one of the videos you said you paid and you paid extra for the video so make your mind up your a compulsive liar

Hi kerrie why you answering questions on tiktok that’s been said on here and check your other video you said the cost was a completely a different amount to your new video your a compulsive liar

FACTS

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s read tattle she’s just repeated everything I wrote lol and saying it was in comments she’s so full of tit it’s unbelievable lol 😂 she’s so thick

Saying she deleted the comments they was no comments it was on tattle you read it and you said it was a birthday present but on one of the videos you said you paid and you paid extra for the video so make your mind up your a compulsive liar

Hi kerrie why you answering questions on tiktok that’s been said on here and check your other video you said the cost was a completely a different amount to your new video your a compulsive liar

FACTS
What a complete moron!
She's saying she doesn't have to explain herself yet she does! Yeah because you know you have had so much hate lately over your stinking attitude & now you wana play the nice card! No darling you are a bleeping joke and yes a compulsive liar, you lie that much you actually believe what you say now.
Go back to the doctors love, you are right there is something wrong with you more than being a hypochondriac! You are not right in the head

🤮 Naughty Danny didn't put the filterssss on!

@Edunn look what she's put back! Considering she had no money and moaned about school trip for Jason she spends £150 on a video.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know doing well with no money ain’t she. Trip to Blackpool , KFC, MCDONALDS, PLT haul, PETROL TO THE AIR FEILD. MONEY FOR THE VIDEO MONEY FOR CINEMA MONEY FOR A MEAL SHE LIES.

I know doing well with no money ain’t she. Trip to Blackpool , KFC, MCDONALDS, PLT haul, PETROL TO THE AIR FEILD. MONEY FOR THE VIDEO MONEY FOR CINEMA MONEY FOR A MEAL SHE LIES.
All her benefits have come through! Payday for her!
Saying she's not on benefits, yeah okay lair..... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Don’t forget primark lol 😂 and her followers saying she should treat herself now and again and I would agree if she didn’t treat herself constantly, difference is with other parents they put the kids first so they deserve things for themselves but she puts herself first continuously

Was anyone else watching the live when she landed and everyone was waiting for her reaction and all she was going on about was sitting on the man’s knee and been in between his lags what a sl@g 🤣🤮how do people even rate this girl she thinks she’s 16 again it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To everyone on here that are the best mums you can be and always put there needs first xx
And to you! 😘

Kerrie this doesn't apply to you. It's mother's day and your kids prefer not to be with you! Hannah & Jason probably prefer Chloe anyway & I wonder why!

Happy mothers day everyone 💕

Was anyone else watching the live when she landed and everyone was waiting for her reaction and all she was going on about was sitting on the man’s knee and been in between his lags what a sl@g 🤣🤮how do people even rate this girl she thinks she’s 16 again it’s embarrassing
I didn't watch it, can't stand her but I can imagine what she was like the dirty slag thinking every man wants her!! #daddyissues

But let's not forget she can't afford her sons trip.... well kerrie its called getting your priorities right which you lack cos your so selfish its always got to be about you....its a shame your daddy couldn't of loved you a but more you might of been a better person but no you keep hoping and thinking every man with a pulse wants you #daddy issues

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.