Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that nose, belongs in the wizard of oz has the *bad witch* lmao

Look at that nose, belongs in the wizard of oz has the *bad witch* lmao
I mean what’s the bump half way down? Cocaine stuck in there maybe!?!

Danni face when sees kerries battered kebab after she’s been on OF’s or when he finishes work and she’s had all the men round during the day.

Danni face when sees kerries battered kebab after she’s been on OF’s or when he finishes work after she’s had all the men round during the day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So she gets it for free but her gullible followers have to pay 380 wtf and they will just to be like kerrie lol 😂 more fool them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She said on her live she was sent it for free
She wrote it was £380 then when people were saying it's a rubbish fake ect she deleted her comment and the other people's.

So this one goes out to kerrie or fanny boi or anyone that knows really... So when fanny isn't home kerrie ALWAYS does videos with tops in the 1st pic, then when Danny is due home she changes and puts on a not so revelling top?
I know you guys read this thread everyday so if you wouldn't mind letting me know 😂😂

What a woman you are kerrie, like really! There's something wrong with you like seriously! Should be the other way round, getting your t*ts out for Danny not put them away when he gets home 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
But she can’t afford a taxi for her kids to get to school so they ain’t freezing cold like she stated

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why she mention tattle again 😂😂
don’t she realise she’s sending people here . That’s how I found this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just said to my hubby, here she is again I wonder were Danny the fanny is, he said trying to find his knob 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Bet she does everything on OF she said before she only did bikini shots that’s definitely not a bikini shot, if she wants to do OF that’s fine but keep it off TikTok where your kids can see you promoting it, always discussing sex and making videos half naked when she knows all her daughters friends will be on, and stop begging for gifts because these idiots will do anything for a follow because she won’t follow you if you don’t gift her and PayPal her or buy something from her wish list, that’s not a nice person and her followers are mugs for believing she’s their friend

Reactions: 6
Bet she does everything on OF she said before she only did bikini shots that’s definitely not a bikini shot, if she wants to do OF that’s fine but keep it off TikTok where your kids can see you promoting it, always discussing sex and making videos half naked when she knows all her daughters friends will be on, and stop begging for gifts because these idiots will do anything for a follow because she won’t follow you if you don’t gift her and PayPal her or buy something from her wish list, that’s not a nice person and her followers are mugs for believing she’s their friend
Yeh true !!👏👏

Reactions: 4
That bag is a complete rip off we go to turkey and you can get a decent fake for 150

the picture that was taken from only fans, no matter what you think of her and I think we all think the same here, it shouldn’t have been posted here in my opinion. There’s having an opinion on them and a bit of a laugh and then there’s taking a pic from a private platform and posting it.

Reactions: 4
That bag is a complete rip off we go to turkey and you can get a decent fake for 150

the picture that was taken from only fans, no matter what you think of her and I think we all think the same here, it shouldn’t have been posted here in my opinion. There’s having an opinion on them and a bit of a laugh and then there’s taking a pic from a private platform and posting it.
agreed & I don’t think people should be calling her kids names

Reactions: 2
agreed & I don’t think people should be calling her kids names
me either and it’s why this site gets slated so much because people come here to troll or have a personal problem and just take it too far.
Before anyone starts you can read back and see I think they are both a pair of plebs but kids ? Calling social services and body shaming ? Nah you’re 🍆 for that. The person who posted it has joined just to post that as they’re a new member

Reactions: 5
Why has this photo been posted a bit tok far I’d u ask me this has been taken from only fans in sure maybe a bit to personal to post yea we all hate Kerrie but come on isn’t this a bit tooooo far
Exactly it’s way too far it’s bullying and trying to body shame. Men do that enough to us. If she wants to sell her body on only fans she can it’s non of our business and taking a pic from there and putting it where you know her kids and prob their mates read is tacky and low

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.