Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s let the kids have a day of school to go to the cinema
Cuz it’s cheaper in the day

Yeah so true!! I'm sure he wants us to make one up on him 🤣 the little freak that he is. He's proper creepy ain't he even more so lately, duno how she stands him being near her.

Ooooo I think someone's OF is drying up! She use to charge about 15 dollars she said now its down to 9 & it's doesn't look like many are subscribing to her offer 😂 oh dear kerrie looks like you are actually skint 😂😂
Imagine putting yourself on sale lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And..... The fake non existent t*ts are out again! Looks like she has 2 bras on to make them look like that 😂😴 boringgggg. She must be lacking self confidence or love again, needs all the attention.
Kerrie grow the f*ck up darling you are embarrassing 😂😂

Ps who wears that shirt with that outfit? Any excuse to get some flesh out, shame Danny only gets to see it on social media 😂😂
-3 where I live and she’s walking around like she’s Somewhere hot she’s a no body and the sooner she realises the better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is most of her TikToks are sexual or boobs on show so why are men gonna pay on OF when they can fix there urges watching her TikToks

So she let her kids have day off cos it’s cheaper to go to the cinema wtf how about they should go to school and don’t buy anymore unnecessary clothes for yourself then you’ll have money to take them when it’s not school,

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she let her kids have day off cos it’s cheaper to go to the cinema wtf how about they should go to school and don’t buy anymore unnecessary clothes for yourself then you’ll have money to take them when it’s not school,
Wtaf 😳 she makes out she’s loaded silly cow ! Agree stop spending money on stuff for your stupid hauls & spend money on the kids !

ex
Wtaf 😳 she makes out she’s loaded silly cow ! Agree stop spending money on stuff for your stupid hauls & spend money on the kids !
clearly her children’s education isn’t important 🤦‍♀️

Agree, personally, I think if she’s earning good money, she should have a financial adviser, money should be put into children’s account to give them a brighter future not wasting it on clothes? More so cos her clothes always end up on the floor anyway cos of the dirty bag she is.

So she bought this bag, £380 & it's a fake! What a head literally can tell its a fake by the brown colour. Louis Vuitton have a light brown strap anyone that knows their labels know this.
I have a real one myself. The dark coloured strap bags are all bad fakes! You got mugged off paying that for a fake 😂😂

I rest my case 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this has made my day her getting mugged off

SHE DELETED ALL THE COMMENTS OFF HER VIDEO NOW ABOUT IT BEING A HORRIBLE FAKE 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she bought this bag, £380 & it's a fake! What a head literally can tell its a fake by the brown colour. Louis Vuitton have a light brown strap anyone that knows their labels know this.
I have a real one myself. The dark coloured strap bags are all bad fakes! You got mugged off paying that for a fake 😂😂
She paid 350 for a fake wtf you can get fakes really cheap

Sorry 380 that’s even worse lol 😂

But she won’t pay a few pounds extra to take her kids to cinemas on a evening or weekend

Reactions: 2

Sorry 380 that’s even worse lol 😂

But she won’t pay a few pounds extra to take her kids to cinemas on a evening or weekend
Yeah exactly! And least get a good fake not one with the wrong colours 🤦🏼‍♀️ dumb arse duck.
People say she's a good mum yeah brilliant taking her kids out in the day because it's cheaper but she's spend that much on a fake bag!

I don’t know if any of you watch ashleigh beck but she has fake stuff of miss balenciaga on there and I was absolutely shocked the fake crap was nearly £300 😳

• Wow
Yeah exactly! And least get a good fake not one with the wrong colours 🤦🏼‍♀️ dumb arse duck.
People say she's a good mum yeah brilliant taking her kids out in the day because it's cheaper but she's spend that much on a fake bag!
I wouldn’t have paid £10 for a fake, but she is a fake so we expect nothing better really… la dirty fake who puts herself on sale for £5 a month.

• Haha
I would never pay that much for a fake I can go to turkey and get just the same for £20 wtf

• Heart
I don’t know if any of you watch ashleigh beck but she has fake stuff of miss balenciaga on there and I was absolutely shocked the fake crap was nearly £300 😳
Yeah I've seen a few of hers but she gets too much sometimes so can't watch her too much.
Yeah another person getting fake arse tit and thinking they have won the lottery 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

I would never pay that much for a fake I can go to turkey and get just the same for £20 wtf
Exactly! There's plenty of websites where China also send out fakes and have good reviews! The prices are like £35 for a bag ect and this mug has just paid £380 🤣🤣

Latest video oh look at me, yes I love to keep glancing at myself in the mirror with this filter. I managed 2 days of no filter.com blurblurblur lol

• Haha
Another live needs to get more gifts after she was ripped off with that fake really can’t believe she paid that much, but probably wasn’t her who paid tbh probaly all the gifters so it’s no big deal for her

Reactions: 1
Latest video oh look at me, yes I love to keep glancing at myself in the mirror with this filter. I managed 2 days of no filter.com blurblurblur lol
Yeah she like smiling laughing at herself right? Wtf luuuuuurves herself much 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Another live needs to get more gifts after she was ripped off with that fake really can’t believe she paid that much, but probably wasn’t her who paid tbh probaly all the gifters so it’s no big deal for her
Yeah telling her dumb followers we are just jealous of her again. I wish she would just say what we are jealous of? 🤣 She can't or won't because she knows there's nothing about we are jealous off 🤣 dream on babycakes thinking we are jealous of you 🤗

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.