Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IV TOOK THIS TO FAR. I AM SORRY KERRY. IM GOING TO DELETE THIS TATTLE LIFE. SORRY IV REALISED AND SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT. SORRY KERRIE.

Reactions: 1
IV TOOK THIS TO FAR. I AM SORRY KERRY. IM GOING TO DELETE THIS TATTLE LIFE. SORRY IV REALISED AND SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT. SORRY KERRIE.
Thing is you can get into alot of trouble for taking that picture. It's a private platform and OF are very strict on it.
I hope for your sake she doesn't take this any further.
Yes you went too far, I can't stand her or what she believes in but when I saw that pic 🤦🏼‍♀️ no way!

Reactions: 6
Will be hard for me to get done Iv got no home. I’m a recovering junkie. I am
Sorry to KERRIE. Iv deleted tattle life but takes 7 days to go

You should email the admin abs ask them to delete your posts
I don’t know if you deleting your account will delete that picture

Next time think before doing that
You all preach her kids can see her inappropriate TikTok’s and I also agree they post stuff their kids can see it, yet you posted that here where anyone can see 🤦‍♀️

Kerry, advertising only fans and adult content when your kids are has left you now where your kids have probably seen this, so you also need to take some responsibility for the stuff you post.

Glad I live a life off social media where my kids don’t have to be embarrassed

You can have an only fans and advertise under a different name

People need to start thinking of their kids before having a adult content tiktok account

Selfish parenting but I’m sorry someone did that to you here. That shouldn’t have happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You should email the admin abs ask them to delete your posts
I don’t know if you deleting your account will delete that picture

Next time think before doing that
You all preach her kids can see her inappropriate TikTok’s and I also agree they post stuff their kids can see it, yet you posted that here where anyone can see 🤦‍♀️

Kerry, advertising only fans and adult content when your kids are your followers have left you now where your kids have probably seen this so you also need to take some responsibility for the stuff you post.

Glad I live a life off social media where my kids don’t have to be embarrassed

You can have an only fans and advertise under a different name

People need to start thinking of their kids before having a adult content tiktok account

Selfish parenting
Agree. Im surprise this hasnt happened already to be honest with the amount of trolls she has (not us) I wouldn't do anything that low or even give her any of my money for a start!
This won't be the end I'm afraid for kerrie, this kinda thing will haunt her for life

Will be hard for me to get done Iv got no home. I’m a recovering junkie. I am
Sorry to KERRIE. Iv deleted tattle life but takes 7 days to go
But you have money to sign up to her OF? Shame on you

Reactions: 4
Agree. Im surprise this hasnt happened already to be honest with the amount of trolls she has (not us) I wouldn't do anything that low or even give her any of my money for a start!
This won't be the end I'm afraid for kerrie, this kinda thing will haunt her for life

But you have money to sign up to her OF? Shame on you
Exactly being a drug addict in recovery isn’t an excuse and doesn’t have anything to do with you posting this

This thread will likely be locked now due to you posting that

I dunno what's worse, you posting that image here, or signing up to her OF just to do so! No matter what I think of her as a person (can't stand her), that's a new low for anyone to stoop too and she doesn't deserve It!

Reactions: 7
Ok can we move on. I think they get the point! No need to keep going on about it. Back to Kerry being a beggy witch with bad hair

Reactions: 3
I dunno what's worse, you posting that image here, or signing up to her OF just to do so! No matter what I think of her as a person (can't stand her), that's a new low for anyone to stoop too and she doesn't deserve It!
I agree ! very low thing to do tbh 😳

Reactions: 3
I don’t like the pair of them but don’t agree with kids being called names or the body shaming, I come on here to rant about the actions and behaviour of these creators but that’s all it is a opinion

Exactly being a drug addict in recovery isn’t an excuse and doesn’t have anything to do with you posting this

This thread will likely be locked now due to you posting that
Init-fancy using that as an excuse 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t like the pair of them but don’t agree with kids being called names or the body shaming, I come on here to rant about the actions and behaviour of these creators but that’s all it is a opinion
Init-fancy using that as an excuse 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyway my little tattle family-Danny the fanny is away seeing one of his kids this weekend, I wonder what kerrie will be doing? Oh right yeah she will be on TT 24/7 with how many changes of clothes? 🤣 I'm guessing 4 today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually utterly disgusted at someone being this low. Surely the point of this is to have your opinion on her? Not to do things like this and bash her looks etc. in my opinion it does scream jealousy from a select few of you. Body shaming is disgusting and Kerrie clearly isn’t fat. She’s what she should be for her height. Saying she’s no boobs is just silly also in my opinion cause she clearly does, maybe not a whole lot but they’re there and anyone can have that look if you wear the correct thing and position correctly 🙈 it’s just silly things some of you are picking on. This is for your opinion. Also just to add, I also can’t stand her. I find her a vulgar human due to her actions and choices. Can we get back to that stuff please?
Completely agree with this people may not like her. And her Instagram does my head in same fake smile day in day out but she has a good figure and you can see she is healthy and she has it so why not flaunt it ..

Reactions: 2
Completely agree with this people may not like her. And her Instagram does my head in same fake smile day in day out but she has a good figure and you can see she is healthy and she has it so why not flaunt it ..
Exactly it’s bloody silly and really gets to me. I pop on here every now and again to see what’s being said and sometimes I leave so wound up at some of the things said. It’s not jealousy from all of us, but definitely some. Slating her looks and saying her boobs must be a filter is complete stupidity in my opinion. I can’t stand the fake smile either. The 300 filters on her face, the fakeness of her smile between bits in videos I just cannot stand it. Im also putting this out there too, when someone else takes a photo of you, you usually look different to what you do if you take one on your own. We’ve all had that happen. But to use that one photo Danny took of her over and over again is rediculous too. I know we’re all sitting here thinking it, we’ve all had it happen to us at some point. I look terrible and not like me at all when someone else takes a photo of me 🤣 so again, also jealousy if you ask me just to make yourself feel better.

Exactly it’s bloody silly and really gets to me. I pop on here every now and again to see what’s being said and sometimes I leave so wound up at some of the things said. It’s not jealousy from all of us, but definitely some. Slating her looks and saying her boobs must be a filter is complete stupidity in my opinion. I can’t stand the fake smile either. The 300 filters on her face, the fakeness of her smile between bits in videos I just cannot stand it. Im also putting this out there too, when someone else takes a photo of you, you usually look different to what you do if you take one on your own. We’ve all had that happen. But to use that one photo Danny took of her over and over again is rediculous too. I know we’re all sitting here thinking it, we’ve all had it happen to us at some point. I look terrible and not like me at all when someone else takes a photo of me 🤣 so again, also jealousy if you ask me just to make yourself feel better.
Yeah completely agree with you this forum isn't about body shaming her, taking the piss out off the was she looks coz probably your all sitting there thinking the complete opposite to what your writing about her, she is pretty I give her that but she knows it and that's what makes her ugly and her personality ugly you can be the prettiest person in the world but you think too much of yourself, your instantly ugly to alot off people, don't get me wrong I have sat in this group and took the piss about a top she's wearing ect but it's not body shaming she has a lush body and I bet 90% of you wish you had that... That photo was too far in this group..

Dickheads like him are the reason some children die from driving whilst on live !!
really pisses me off . He’s not even looking at the road he’s just looking at comments on the live .
Is he driving though ? Or is he just sitting in the car

Didn’t someone get into trouble on a thread on here for sharing an only fans photo? I’m sure they did.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.