Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Init-fancy using that as an excuse 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyway my little tattle family-Danny the fanny is away seeing one of his kids this weekend, I wonder what kerrie will be doing? Oh right yeah she will be on TT 24/7 with how many changes of clothes? 🤣 I'm guessing 4 today
she said on live last night that today he was taking her Trafford centre to the cinema and shopping . Has something happened and now he’s gone back home , on live then he said he’s going home

Is he driving though ? Or is he just sitting in the car
He is driving look at it . You can see clearly that he is driving

Go on his live now he’s driving you can see the trees etc as he’s driving fast and hes just watching comments takes two seconds to look away and not see someone cross the road and kill them .

Sorry but what a vile man . He’s driving looking at comments and doing tit like this .
he’s not looking at the road he’s looking at his phone and not even got his hands on the wheel
my friends husband died when a head like Danny hit him being on his phone . Her kids no longer have a father !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
she said on live last night that today he was taking her Trafford centre to the cinema and shopping . Has something happened and now he’s gone back home , on live then he said he’s going home

Go on his live now he’s driving you can see the trees etc as he’s driving fast and hes just watching comments takes two seconds to look away and not see someone cross the road and kill them .

Sorry but what a vile man . He’s driving looking at comments and doing tit like this .
he’s not looking at the road he’s looking at his phone and not even got his hands on the wheel
my friends husband died when a head like Danny hit him being on his phone . Her kids no longer have a father !!
I apologize I have just been on there he is driving I 💯 agree with you

phones should be put away whilst driving simple 🙌

Reactions: 6
I apologize I have just been on there he is driving I 💯 agree with you
ive Reported him and I never ever report people . But he’s on live not holding the wheel and looking at his phone he could kill somebody . It’s a criminal offence .

Reactions: 7
ive Reported him and I never ever report people . But he’s on live not holding the wheel and looking at his phone he could kill somebody . It’s a criminal offence .
Agree ! risking other people’s life’s

Reactions: 4
He drives all the time when he’s on the phone and if you say anything he blocks you is TikTok that important you’d risk killing someone you vile human

Reactions: 5
Agree ! risking other people’s life’s
That’s why there’s o many accidents & people being killed because of people like that ! Careless driving ! when you do driving lessons they don’t teach you to use your phones whilst driving ? derrrrrr brain

Exactly it’s bloody silly and really gets to me. I pop on here every now and again to see what’s being said and sometimes I leave so wound up at some of the things said. It’s not jealousy from all of us, but definitely some. Slating her looks and saying her boobs must be a filter is complete stupidity in my opinion. I can’t stand the fake smile either. The 300 filters on her face, the fakeness of her smile between bits in videos I just cannot stand it. Im also putting this out there too, when someone else takes a photo of you, you usually look different to what you do if you take one on your own. We’ve all had that happen. But to use that one photo Danny took of her over and over again is rediculous too. I know we’re all sitting here thinking it, we’ve all had it happen to us at some point. I look terrible and not like me at all when someone else takes a photo of me 🤣 so again, also jealousy if you ask me just to make yourself feel better.
The picture of kerrie that Danny filmed her talking is a reminder that she uses filters 24/7 and this is how she looks normally. She has alot of young followers who probably want to look like her but that's not normal life living with a constant filter. Hence why I put it up and it being used over and over again!
No one has said about her looks on it just the fact she doesn't look like she portraits herself. Simple as that, don't make something out of something which is not there

And u pop on do you considering you are a new member you haven't been on as long as some of us.

As for body shaming, it's called an opinion darling, I'm sure you look at people at judge them on certain things, don't come here holy as, if you don't like the comments then jog on!

He’s probably picking her kids up to from their dads too. I would not let my kids in that car if I knew he was on live whilst driving. He has the cheek to moan at tattle? Mate your putting others people life’s at risk your scum

moderator edit;

hit report on ANY posts of this nature, do NOT argue or moderate yourself, ignore comments you don’t like and call on staff if they break our rules.

The next user to argue or moderate will be removed. Posting photos of kids, nasty comments about kids, posting explicit photos from only fans etc is completely against the rules, it’s also not you job to contact family members or social services.
Everyone please read the rules before posting on the site again,
Thank you.

It’s taken a real turn these past few days with people threatening the social, calling the kids names, getting really personal and sharing totally inappropriate photos.
They bug me beyond belief but it’s all too much. You can see why they label tattle trolls because this definitely is now. For the record, I don’t know Kerrie, never met her and live nowhere near her. They both annoy me but you can see why they’re saying this has gone too far and I’m gonna bow out of this thread. Just no need. Give your heads a shake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
phones should be put away whilst driving simple 🙌
Exactly that this law to protect not himself but the public too! He has no damn sence

He does this all the time, he did it constantly when he worked for amazon 2 Christmas's ago, someone reported him and he lost his job! People like him don't see sence until someone is seriously hurt I'm afraid. He will get away with it, his type always do. Makes me so mad. I don't even touch my phone when I'm driving

Last edited:
Do you reckon his not gone to his mums this weekend as they’ve fell out over him not being told about the wedding?

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon his not gone to his mums this weekend as they’ve fell out over him not being told about the wedding?
Yeah I do, he was fuming about it wasn't he. His poor son must wonder whats going on.. Probably there wanting to spend time with him (even though he does f all with him just on TT permanently with him 🤦🏼‍♀️)

He needs to sort his priorities out ! He’s clearly puts Kerrie & her children first .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.