Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad and vile are you all, couldn’t say tit to her face but behind a screen. You would all tit yourself if the police come to your doors! Leave her the duck alone you nasty evil people and get on with your lives how bleeping sad is your life to be talking about a women and her kids but preach be kind you stupid mugs! I love Kerrie and will defend her so much even though she doesn’t have a clue who I am but honestly get a grip you lot of doll dosser dickheads! Imagine people doing this to you and your kids just remember karma will come for you in time.
I love Kerry but she doesn’t have a clue who I am 😂😂😂 you’re either a 🐰🔪 with that comment and ol kezza needs to watch her back, or you are kezza trying to pretend it’s not you thinking us doll dossers will think it’s a “ fan “ cause you put that

I really love to stay and work on the mystery but some people have to go and sign on to get the dole, can’t sit begging on lives all day 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too I need to go and get changed about 3 or 4 times then reminisce about my ex for a few hours then beg for gifts to buy more clothes for myself I don’t need, okay now back to the real world , going to WORK them home to cook, clean, spend time with my family ect ect

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too I need to go and get changed about 3 or 4 times then reminisce about my ex for a few hours then beg for gifts to buy more clothes for myself I don’t need, okay now back to the real world , going to WORK them home to cook, clean, spend time with my family ect ect
Spot on! Have a nice day my tattle family 😘

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha 👏👏

How do you know we wouldn't say tit to her face? Just for the record everything I have said on here about her ect I would 100% say it to her fake arse face. You got that loud and clear head? 🤣🤣
As for you, I think you have some sort of love fest for Kerrie 🤦🏼‍♀️ subscribe to her o.f, if you haven't already. 🤣 GROW UP u little freak 😘

I bet kerrie wouldn't say anything if she was on her own though? She had her feral kids there-disgusting!

Ewwwww 🤢 she probably uses it to sort herself out once fanny is finished 😂😂

😂😂 If fanny didn't have a little bit of stubble you'd think that was her child. He looks so dumb here aswel 'errr what you doing kerrie errr' Get to bed fanny boi it's way past your bed time 😂

Oh and FYI kerrie you can look all smug but no one actually cares you 2 are still together 😂 no one else wants him that's the truth & as for you well say no more. No decent human would allow his gf to do what you do all over TT & OF. you are both dumb as duck, he's a narcassit and you love it!
Well done guys!!
He looks so happy 🙄😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
He’s proper rattled by this page he’s fuming can tell. I don’t think she’s half as bothered all she cares about is getting to home AND bargains for her next junk haul…

He is starting to give me the real creeps. I always thought he was just a bit of a wet blanket but I think there’s a real nasty side that we don’t see

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s proper rattled by this page he’s fuming can tell. I don’t think she’s half as bothered all she cares about is getting to home AND bargains for her next junk haul…

He is starting to give me the real creeps. I always thought he was just a bit of a wet blanket but I think there’s a real nasty side that we don’t see
He’s definitely more invested in tattle than she is 😂 he’s loving it really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s more invested than any of us…. I bet kerry never hears him shut up about it….
Yeah so true!! I'm sure he wants us to make one up on him 🤣 the little freak that he is. He's proper creepy ain't he even more so lately, duno how she stands him being near her.

Ooooo I think someone's OF is drying up! She use to charge about 15 dollars she said now its down to 9 & it's doesn't look like many are subscribing to her offer 😂 oh dear kerrie looks like you are actually skint 😂😂

Attachments

His latest tiktok he looks so awkward
Bet she has the ick

Imagine your fella doing tiktok it’s got to make you not fancy them

Go and hammer a nail or something Danny and man up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know I wouldn't put it passed Danny having a bad history. He's got that vibe and creepy look about him. Beast

• Haha
You know I wouldn't put it passed Danny having a bad history. He's got that vibe and creepy look about him. Beast
His ex was on TikTok a few months ago saying how vile he was to her and how he’s a narcissist. Says it all

And..... The fake non existent t*ts are out again! Looks like she has 2 bras on to make them look like that 😂😴 boringgggg. She must be lacking self confidence or love again, needs all the attention.
Kerrie grow the f*ck up darling you are embarrassing 😂😂

Ps who wears that shirt with that outfit? Any excuse to get some flesh out, shame Danny only gets to see it on social media 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danni looks so upset in recent clips, think it’s me exposing his penis is tiny and I had to finish myself off due to the *oh yea baby* dirty talk!! And his small feet means small williewonka

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.