Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course there had to be food involved and she looks so different without all the filters so does Hannah
Doesn’t look like the same women from the dress video the other day
I wouldn’t say they were the same people without all the filters and b4 she comes at everyone commenting on her daughter saying she’s a child make your mind up on one hand you say she’s a child don’t speak about her then on the other you have videos of her drinking and vaping and padded bra doing videos aimed at men . Make your mind up she’s not your friend she’s your daughter maybe have a mother daughter chat instead of encouraging her to become you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say they were the same people without all the filters and b4 she comes at everyone commenting on her daughter saying she’s a child make your mind up on one hand you say she’s a child don’t speak about her then on the other you have videos of her drinking and vaping and padded bra doing videos aimed at men . Make your mind up she’s not your friend she’s your daughter maybe have a mother daughter chat instead of encouraging her to become you
100% on this comment! I just laughed when she said bit mother n daughter bonding lmao. She only took hannah as she didnt want to go on her own.. and hannahs got no friends at mo as they fallen out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% on this comment! I just laughed when she said bit mother n daughter bonding lmao. She only took hannah as she didnt want to go on her own.. and hannahs got no friends at mo as they fallen out.
Hannah is going to be just like Kerry and it’s shame she’s going to be on o.f with a couple kids . There’s no guidance or encouragement to do better.
Kerrie should be ashamed of herself. This isn’t how a mother should behave nor how a 14 year old young girl should either

Reactions: 9
Hannah is going to be just like Kerry and it’s shame she’s going to be on o.f with a couple kids . There’s no guidance or encouragement to do better.
Kerrie should be ashamed of herself. This isn’t how a mother should behave nor how a 14 year old young girl should either
Hannahs video are just like kerrys some what to be desired . A kid geaving attention to its finest! Yes i can her daughter with a OF by time she is 16. Who in there right mind would let there mrs do what she does! No respect or guidance at all! She thinks she is fab mum as she took her with her to get her nails with and a sunbed.
Gave u seen hanahs video 10mins long of a kid crying for attention

Reactions: 5
Fanny certainly loves and cares about the baby more than her, she just uses him to make pointless tts. At first I thought she had changed etc but I think the novelty of the baby has worn off now & she sees him as an inconvenience more than a joy.
That photo shows it all doesn't it, bunch of misfits. As for Hannah, she looks so different. Goes to show she uses filters just like her slut of a mother. Her face is proper chubby.
Haha I was gonna say the same thing, probably bribed hannah with food & getting her nails done as she's too scared to go on her own. At home she gives it all the mouth but as soon as she leaves that door she's a wimp! 😂

She's put a post up saying 'weddings ain't cheap you know, but I am' '£10 for.....for her of. How disgusting is she. Everything is about money with her & how she looks on TT. We all know she is unhappy as tit

Lastly you seen her rata tail hair lately? She had it up in a ponytail the other day and there was like hardly any hair. It's all broken off and thin as duck. Oh to pull it one day hahah would probably all fall out 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂tut vid they did girls sliding in his dms 😂😂😂😂hunny it’s not girls you need to be worried about it’s men 😂

• Haha
Errr you seen her in that white outfit WTF?? She looks awful & no kezza I'm not jealous before you think that. You look trashy as duck!
And then hannah is wearing the same, wtf padded bar just like her mother, playing with her hair, just like her mother & thinking she is special- oh just like her slag of a mother.
I feel for those children with a mother looking like that 😂😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Errr you seen her in that white outfit WTF?? She looks awful & no kezza I'm not jealous before you think that. You look trashy as duck!
And then hannah is wearing the same, wtf padded bar just like her mother, playing with her hair, just like her mother & thinking she is special- oh just like her slag of a mother.
I feel for those children with a mother looking like that 😂😂🤢
For all the folks who cant see her posts here is what we been on about! 👀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Trashy our kezza can never be classy 😂
I see it’s her birthday and well what a surprise she’s dumping the baby so she and that gay boiiiii can go out for a date night loool. Kezza ya do know when you’ve just had a baby, that baby is more important than going out on a date night?! Oh nooo you wouldn’t cos ya such a tit parent that loves dumping her kids on others so you can do what you want. Keep ya scabby legs closed so you can’t breed anymore kids ya cba with ya rat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For all the folks who cant see her posts here is what we been on about! 👀
She looks terrible in that outfit
She is so desperate to get back into slinky clothes isn’t she?
That white outfit she needs to save for next year as it’s not doing her any favours yet!
And Hannah’s mouth she always pulls her mouth like that because of the teeth poor girl
Does she not have any there atall?
And that poor 17 year old asking for advice from Kerri out of all the people she could get advice from please don’t take from her

• Heart
She looks terrible in that outfit
She is so desperate to get back into slinky clothes isn’t she?
That white outfit she needs to save for next year as it’s not doing her any favours yet!
And Hannah’s mouth she always pulls her mouth like that because of the teeth poor girl
Does she not have any there atall?
And that poor 17 year old asking for advice from Kerri out of all the people she could get advice from please don’t take from her
Her post on IG .. ffs she only just the baby n she at it again. 👀😂
Also look at hannans post - Really 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
My mum’s famous calm down she’s hardly Beyoncé 😂😂😂
Who is kerry baker? Some slag who lives in sanbach on a estate and sells her smashed up lasagne for £10. If ur lucky you get extras. What there to be famous about it? Nowt id cringe if she was my mum or sister or partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime Danny’s doing a video she’s on her phone, where are her other children and the dog? They just seem to be so interested in their phones and social media and have no interest in doing normal family things,

• Heart
She has had her swollen tummy from having a baby just a few weeks ago pierced again!!!
Wow wow wow!!!!!
Why can this idiot just never wait!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.