Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW!!! She will say she was sick the first few days but had Marbs booked the rest of the week and hadn’t meant to be in work they days. I think someone is struggling without Mel, as she would normally leave her with all her dirty work and come and go as she pleases…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WOW!!! She will say she was sick the first few days but had Marbs booked the rest of the week and hadn’t meant to be in work they days. I think someone is struggling without Mel, as she would normally leave her with all her dirty work and come and go as she pleases…
She actually 'cancelled' the weekend work due to sickness n then hopped a flight 🤔

Reactions: 1
No they aren't that video is on you tube stop trying to get everyone to go follow :LOL:
Hahahahahah calm down I don’t even follow it there was more then just that video up I didn’t tell anyone to follow doll

Couldn’t give a duck if u followed it I’m just saying there was videos up duck sake 🤣🤣🤣 came on my FYP when I was on tiktok no big deal 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahah calm down I don’t even follow it there was more then just that video up I didn’t tell anyone to follow doll

Couldn’t give a duck if u followed it I’m just saying there was videos up duck sake 🤣🤣🤣 came on my FYP when I was on tiktok no big deal 🤣
No bother Doll. U have had said it on the clara page to, so you went out ur way to type it a few time. Lol

No bother Doll. U have had said it on the clara page to, so you went out ur way to type it a few time. Lol
omg she’s just giving out some tea that she thinks is people will be interested in! What is the issue here I’m confused??

Reactions: 5
Yeah because others might of not seen it like I haven’t so what’s your problem? Don’t comment to me simple. hole

omg she’s just giving out some tea that she thinks is people will be interested in! What is the issue here I’m confused??
Thank you some might not have but that cow thinks of herself and not others obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I ignored that patsy idiot ages ago so her comments aren’t coming up for me. Patch her, she seems very aggressive. She just comes on for an argument 🤯
I watched the tiktok for shits and giggles. Thanks for highlighting it.
Is there a YouTube one I can watch?

It's hardly outing anyone. It's just a documentary telling everyone who's been in the papers basically. There's no one new there at all.
Did I know that? No! I came across it I don’t actually sit looking for videos on them it’s came on a page I found it interesting 🤨 I shared it what’s ur problem?

Did I know that? No! I came across it I don’t actually sit looking for videos on them it’s came on a page I found it interesting 🤨 I shared it what’s ur problem?
You probably didn't even watch them all. Watched the first 30 seconds then ran on here to post about how tiktoks "outing all the glasgow dealers "

Theres naebdy been outed 😂

Bit like when when you see a news article and people are in the comments talking utter pish cause they have read one line and not all of it.

You probably didn't even watch them all. Watched the first 30 seconds then ran on here to post about how tiktoks "outing all the glasgow dealers "

Theres naebdy been outed 😂

Bit like when when you see a news article and people are in the comments talking utter pish cause they have read one line and not all of it.
Ok as you say so.

Only salon that never came on and wished all her clients a merry Christmas… literally only one that I follow that didn’t

Reactions: 2
I noticed that n they're no open again until mid January.
They usually open between Christmas n nyr coz they're Soooo busy

Aunty's Caroline's ice cream shops hardly bloody open these days too. Constant posts about the shop being shut.

I see she's living in a nice flat at Lancefield Quay now too.. must be trying to hide 😂