Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Treat everyone the same” 🥴 is that not just basic human decency and professionalism anyway? Blows my mind that that would be considered above and beyond

Reactions: 10
“Treat everyone the same” 🥴 is that not just basic human decency and professionalism anyway? Blows my mind that that would be considered above and beyond
I've been a client if kendal and I definitely didn't have the same experience.
Everytime I went there was a heavy 'atmosphere' family members sitting about n definitely didn't feel she treated everyone the same especially witnessing first hand her treatment of previous staff members.

Reactions: 5
I was a client of kendals for 10 years and never had a bad experience in the salon, no idea what happened between her, Mel,Ash and Megan but all the girls work extremely hard and I used to love going to the salon and it just felt like a big group of friends working everyday together! Only reason I don't go anymore is because I've moved out or glasgow and it's too far to travel

I was a client of kendals for 10 years and never had a bad experience in the salon, no idea what happened between her, Mel,Ash and Megan but all the girls work extremely hard and I used to love going to the salon and it just felt like a big group of friends working everyday together! Only reason I don't go anymore is because I've moved out or glasgow and it's too far to travel
So did I but my experience soured really quickly over time tbh.
Felt it had been brewing a while whatever has happened there was a definite divide between the two stylists and the other girls on last few visits.

The salon seems to have declined a bit from what I've heard I know other folk who used the Salon too that no longer go

Reactions: 2
Do u think she actually makes much profit from the shop or is the money from her mans dodgy dealings?

Reactions: 3
So did I but my experience soured really quickly over time tbh.
Felt it had been brewing a while whatever has happened there was a definite divide between the two stylists and the other girls on last few visits.

The salon seems to have declined a bit from what I've heard I know other folk who used the Salon too that no longer go
I haven't been in around a year so maybe I've just missed the drama, I know the other 2 girls have opened their own shop but I love ash and Megan so wish them all the best ! No idea why they left ladies lounge

I haven't been in around a year so maybe I've just missed the drama, I know the other 2 girls have opened their own shop but I love ash and Megan so wish them all the best ! No idea why they left ladies lounge
Dunno think there was a blow up eventually dnt think kendal was the nicest at times.
I know her n mel had words too but mel still there basically running the place as per usual.

Reactions: 1
Dunno think there was a blow up eventually dnt think kendal was the nicest at times.
I know her n mel had words too but mel still there basically running the place as per usual.
Yeh a lot of times I went in it was just Mel herself. It's a shame if its not the same anymore I used to look forward to going in for a laugh and my hair was always beautiful when I left. No idea how people find out this Goss lol I'm oblivious to everything 😂

Reactions: 2
This was on the Glasgow Times page…the Uncle I presume 🙄

Said in the same article that a 30yr old male has been extradited for the murder of the guy Billyjoe…..I remember Kendal/Casey posting stuff about him. So surely the guy wouldn’t be in cahoots or being sheltered by the Uncle 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bit strange they’ve been in the Netherlands at the same time though 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The ladies lounge accounts you can view don't look upto much tbh... they certainly ain't paying for all that designer gear etc
They've privatised most of their social pictures n only posts hair related now.n kendal posts her stories on a private friends group

Reactions: 4
They were all at the wee boys boxing match at some hotel, dolled up to the nines! Was on the ice cream shop page 🙄

• Haha
They were all at the wee boys boxing match at some hotel, dolled up to the nines! Was on the ice cream shop page 🙄
Yeah it was Caroline Stevenson grandsons tournament at the crown plaza he had 'grandad' on his belt in sequins 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her outfit, shoulder pads would’ve slashed ye! 🙈
Sequins 🤣

What’s this Elaborer clothing range they’re all promoting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sequins 🤣

It's a sportswear clothing brand run by Clara tinks pal kirsty.

Some of the wee jacket ect are quite nice to be fair

Sequins 🤣

I know it's wtf is she wearing she's nearly 70.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha