Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was one of the most disgusting attacks I have ever seen on Instagram when she bullied that girl Sandra if you don't want people copying you're style why post it for everyone to see? She also bullied her two ex employees out the salon the girl is a vulgar piece of tit

We have mutual friends I have followed her for years I couldn't tell you facts about her just what you see on insta or what "you used to see" the article about her dads death the black disease caused by heroine as made me sick knowing drugs killed her dad but persists to idolise her fake uncle I really don't understand the logic in all this

You're not missing much she only posts the hair that Melanie does I don't actually think Kendal does any work what will she do when Melanie eventually goes to have a family Kendal will need to actually work 😭😭 she's lost loads of custom the way she treated Megan and Ashley she's nasty to everyone I also heard her and Melanie had words a while ago if I was Mel I would duck her of
I think Mel will eventually have enough of her too.she doesn't seem to have any pals only loyal Melanie and her sister.

I always wondered why Ashley and Megan left almost 'overnight'.

Been in a few times for hair but just felt I was sitting an atmosphere.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe this about the girls dad! The posts they & their mum used to share made me think he was a Nobel peace prize winner- the comments made it seem he died at war or something & how he was such a gentlemen. Arse lickers. How is the other cabin crew girl RP related? Very close to aunitie

She’s not related to them she is just good friends with C. Interestingly enough she was also besties with CT and HH at one stage but there was some kind of big fall out - dont know what over ? But it seems to have been smoothed over now.

Well, I’m betting it’s him and Jimmy and I hope all his “family” are happy at ever pic the posted, every designer piece of crap you couldn’t halo boasting about!

As this man will probably die in jail and the worst thing, never been on social media in his life!

Back to Milton and Possil yous go 👌

Reactions: 6
Well, I’m betting it’s him and Jimmy and I hope all his “family” are happy at ever pic the posted, every designer piece of crap you couldn’t halo boasting about!

As this man will probably die in jail and the worst thing, never been on social media in his life!

Back to Milton and Possil yous go 👌
Flew under the radar for years n now caught all because the ladies lounge n co couldn't help their bragging on social media.

Privatised their social media's too late
Wonder how long before ladies lounge n ice-ilicious close down

Reactions: 7
Too young for Jimmy am sure he's in his late 30s?

Feel kinda bad for Jamie as all these daft lassies and the wannabe G's have brought all this on. Met him a few times over the years and he's absolutely brand new too.

Reactions: 5

Feel kinda bad for Jamie as all these daft lassies and the wannabe G's have brought all this on. Met him a few times over the years and he's absolutely brand new too.
Me too tbh....it seems to be the girls of these men that's their downfall wanting to show off n make out their the bees knees.let see how well they all fair without the cash behind them.

Brain dead bimbos

Definitely agree, never forgot where he came from. Shame others around him forgot 🤷‍♀️ X

Reactions: 3
Got to disagree i don't feel bad at all for him glad to see him caught! He has caused misery on families for years only people a feel sorry for are those who have lost sons, daughters, mums & dads the list gos on!! Him and his family lived a high life well people sat way broken hearts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Got to disagree i don't feel bad at all for him glad to see him caught! He has caused misery on families for years only people a feel sorry for are those who have lost sons, daughters, mums & dads the list gos on!! Him and his family lived a high life well people sat way broken hearts!!
Your totally correct in everything you say, I just think from a family po
You are spot on on what you say, and I agree with all of it. What I meaning was that it must be a terrible thing to be caught doing anything through your own “family”. But, when your right your right. And your right x

In the paper he was caught with a Daniel associate! Not one of this camp will ever be in Spain again, and fat Larry and Clatty Kim better get too as fast as possible, now it’s been clarified what side of the they were part off!

You are spot on on what you say, and I agree with all of it. What I meaning was that it must be a terrible thing to be caught doing anything through your own “family”. But, when your right your right. And your right x

In the paper he was caught with a Daniel associate! Not one of this camp will ever be in Spain again, and fat Larry and Clatty Kim better get too as fast as possible, now it’s been clarified what side of the they were part off!
What side of the feud they were in with....

Reactions: 3
tit hitting the fan but ok, let’s keep punting the old ice cream sundaes and dial a booze 🙄

• Haha

What side of the feud they were in with....

Can someone start a new Larry & Kim thread :) I have no clue how to do it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wondered why I couldn’t find her. Guilty as sin then 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha