Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her friend Kelsey being gifted a free pram?
She’s a absolute nobody
Boils my blood
---
Is it me or do the other Wanted lads seem to have nothing to do with her now? Speaks volumes if that’s the case!
I thought max might have been involved in the charity football match

Reactions: 3
I know I've said it before, but I got in contact with her around the time Tom.died to ask what we can do to raise the profile/funding of brain cancers (my mum had a brain tumour too). No reply. So yeah, duck all to do with raising awareness about cancer, more about her own fame

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know I've said it before, but I got in contact with her around the time Tom.died to ask what we can do to raise the profile/funding of brain cancers (my mum had a brain tumour too). No reply. So yeah, duck all to do with raising awareness about cancer, more about her own fame
I also wouldn’t be donating to ahead of the game foundation. Fair play to the bloke but his survival is extremely rare. Donate to the larger charities like brain tumour trust/ charity .
I’m a little intrigued though why did you think she would know how to raise the profile of brain tumours. She like you and me is someone who has lived this experience but it doesn’t automatically mean that we are campaigners/ fundraisers that takes certain skills that you don’t just necessarily automatically get by experiencing what we have gone through. Same as the Ashley cains of this world who set themselves up as ambassadors.

Reactions: 8
I also wouldn’t be donating to ahead of the game foundation. Fair play to the bloke but his survival is extremely rare. Donate to the larger charities like brain tumour trust/ charity .
I’m a little intrigued though why did you think she would know how to raise the profile of brain tumours. She like you and me is someone who has lived this experience but it doesn’t automatically mean that we are campaigners/ fundraisers that takes certain skills that you don’t just necessarily automatically get by experiencing what we have gone through. Same as the Ashley cains of this world who set themselves up as ambassadors.
Oh I was under no.illusion she had special knowledge. But I believed at that time, that she would use what little fame she had to campaign and get it out there. We know Brain Cancer research is so chronically underfunded and treatments are absolutely not advancing, it needs someone with 'a following' to keep talking about all these charities

Reactions: 4
Oh I was under no.illusion she had special knowledge. But I believed at that time, that she would use what little fame she had to campaign and get it out there. We know Brain Cancer research is so chronically underfunded and treatments are absolutely not advancing, it needs someone with 'a following' to keep talking about all these charities
It needs someone to campaign to politically about the thousands of ordinary people up
And down the country in wards with brain tumours.
Gets my goat that it only ever receives attention when a politician- Tessa Jowell for example or a “celebrity” dies from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it me or do the other Wanted lads seem to have nothing to do with her now? Speaks volumes if that’s the case!
Nathan was always distant from her, but I think Max has distanced himself from her now. He seemed the closest to Tom, so probably didn’t approve of her relationship - and the way she spoke about him on her doc.

Reactions: 13
Nathan was always distant from her, but I think Max has distanced himself from her now. He seemed the closest to Tom, so probably didn’t approve of her relationship - and the way she spoke about him on her doc.
She came across ungrateful and rude on the documentary when she said Max has texted her to see how she was doing and she was basically saying things along the line of how it was a stupid thing for him to ask and how is she meant to answer that when obviously she isn’t ok and it just showed a horrible side to her in my opinion. It was kind and thoughtful of him to message her at least he made the effort cause a lot of people wouldn’t bother.

She lacks common sense cause what else is he going to ask her obviously he’s going to ask how she’s doing that’s the question anyone would ask even if we already know the answer it’s still the go to question for any situation cause it lets someone know you thought of them and want to know how they are. It doesn’t matter if someone is grieving , depressed or sick if someone texts or calls you to see how you are appreciate them even if you don’t right away that’s ok but no need to be moaning about it. I understand when people are not doing well mentally they might have moments they snap out of frustration or they don’t act like their usual self but I don’t think that excuse can always be used especially when she didn’t need to sound so ungrateful about a text.

I wouldn’t blame Max if he has distanced himself from her she seems like hard work to be around and makes everything about herself. In the documentary when she met up with that group of widows and widowers she had zero interest in what any of them had to say , didn’t care about their own personal experiences and just made everything about herself. At first I thought well she’s grieving it’s hard for her to talk about these things but honestly looking back just looks like she needed something to film for content rather then genuinely wanting to be there. I think Tom was right when he said in a video once that Kelsey doesn’t have empathy for anybody. Max is no angel but at least he took time to ask her how she was while he was also grieving.

After everything I understand she’s going to feel sad and angry at how unfair life has been but being bitter and being desperate for fame isn’t a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It needs someone to campaign to politically about the thousands of ordinary people up
And down the country in wards with brain tumours.
Gets my goat that it only ever receives attention when a politician- Tessa Jowell for example or a “celebrity” dies from it.
Tessa Jowell really did her best in her final months putting the awareness out 😢
She really engaged me and I can't stand politics!
Her Panorma documentary was excellent! So sad 😞

• Sad
Tessa Jowell really did her best in her final months putting the awareness out 😢
She really engaged me and I can't stand politics!
Her Panorma documentary was excellent! So sad 😞
Yes, that's what i was getting at. The average Joe doesn't get peoples attention. Celebs etc do, their platforms get it out there more widely than me with my 200 insta followers ever could.

• Heart
Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They never split up in the first place.
---
She’ll probably come back pregnant.
I dont follow her. I think what she posts is false. That article states they went public’ with their relationship in November, so how long had it really been going on for?

i wonder what toms family think of it

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her either, but she seems very predictable.
I doubt we’ll ever know Tom’s parents’ real thoughts on any of it. They’ll want to keep a good relationship going for their grandchildren.

Reactions: 6
She's back with her ex...

I would guess it never ended. She hated the bad attention it gave her on social media and so got the fake word out to the media that they had split, so they could continue seeing each other on the quiet and now they feel they can go back to being public.

Reactions: 13
I hate to say it, but does anyone know where her dress/ jumpsuit is from on Gio Fletchers podcast? I love it, it’s the only thing I love that she’s worn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.