Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s signed a deal to talk about HERSELF again - is anyone actually surprised? All she’s done is consistently bang on about herself, she’s not interested in anyone else.

Here we go….Loose Women, This Morning, & any other old shite with a camera and make-up studio. There can’t possibly be anymore to say!!!
Bet she wont mention her brief relationship in the book though because it doesnt tie in with her grieving widow narrative. Another one becoming a death-fluencer. Wtf.

Reactions: 11
Bet she wont mention her brief relationship in the book though because it doesnt tie in with her grieving widow narrative. Another one becoming a death-fluencer. Wtf.
I don’t think it was that brief tbh, I think she’s probably still with him. She was at his sister’s wedding a couple of weeks ago (the classy red-headed one who slut drops & dry humps the dance floor at parties), I’m sure Kelsey’s still ‘very close’ to the family.

Her agent probably put out a PR about them having split up in prep for this book.
I bet you’re right though, there’ll
be no memtion if him anywhere!

Reactions: 2
She has to get up at 5am tomorrow apparently to do some press - looks like the PR merry-go-round 💩show is starting up again.
You can say what you like, but Tom has been one big money-spinner for her in life and in death.

Reactions: 8
She has to get up at 5am tomorrow apparently to do some press - looks like the PR merry-go-round 💩show is starting up again.
You can say what you like, but Tom has been one big money-spinner for her in life and in death.
Completely agree! she’s desperate to make a career for herself chasing the fame and will use his name and death in any way possible to get it.I understand when someone you love dies as hard as that is, life still has to go on so I’m not saying she can’t live her life and I don’t know what she’s like behind closed doors so I can’t say she’s never sad but ever since Tom sadly died it’s like she’s so desperate for attention and fame. She’s very much “me me me” almost all the time and less about Tom. In interviews when people would ask about Tom and compliment him whether it was about his career or how strong he was for mentally and physically going through his cancer battle , sometimes Kelsey has looked and sounded jealous or bitter that he is still the star and the one people are interested in talking and knowing about and she’s found ways to bring the conversation back to talking about her.

Reactions: 6
Of course she’s signed a deal to talk about HERSELF again - is anyone actually surprised? All she’s done is consistently bang on about herself, she’s not interested in anyone else.

Here we go….Loose Women, This Morning, & any other old shite with a camera and make-up studio. There can’t possibly be anymore to say!!!
Absolutely no need for her to release a book.

Reactions: 5
A bloody autobiography now?! Nope, don't like this one bit. Constantly making money off Tom!

Reactions: 8
The more I think about this situation, the more it disgusts me. If he had never had a tumour and been thrust back into the public eye would she be trying this career ? I just can’t see her being the stay at home mum type. They had the nice house and the nice life and the narcissist in her wants to be the influencer and rub shoulders with the ‘stars’ when she doesn’t need to at all. Be there for your kids ffs.

Reactions: 16
If he never had a tumour, he wouldn't have done as much work with the band, photoshoots and so on. He did it all for her and their kids so they could have financial security when he was gone. He looked weak during the final tour videos. He must've felt exhausted working when he should have been resting. All that for her and this is how she repays him. She's disrespecting him

Reactions: 21
If he never had a tumour, he wouldn't have done as much work with the band, photoshoots and so on. He did it all for her and their kids so they could have financial security when he was gone. He looked weak during the final tour videos. He must've felt exhausted working when he should have been resting. All that for her and this is how she repays him. She's disrespecting him
Exactly he did it all for her and for the kids and even during all that you could tell from the way she spoke to him and about him that she was putting pressure on him which made me feel even more sorry for him cause the poor man was dying and she cared more about herself most of the time. He even said himself times he really needed emotional support from her she wasn’t the type of person to give it so he would go to other people for it and he said that so casually but I thought how sad that was his own wife struggled to give him sympathy or didn’t seem to understand he was allowed to feel sad and understand be depressed cause anyone in that situation would be. All she cared about was doing interviews and photoshoots with her pushing her positive Parker bs 24/7 as a way to guilt trip him that’s what it came across like in my opinion.

I’m not saying she didn’t have love for him or wasn’t worried about him or scared to lose him cause I’m sure she felt all kinds of emotions as that’s a heartbreaking and tough thing for anyone to go through losing a person they love and having to see someone go through so many changes because of cancer. I don’t know exactly what their financial situation was like I can only make guesses but the fact they comfortably bought a big house it’s clear they weren’t struggling but I also understand she was thinking of after he passed away how will she bring in the same level of income that she’s been used to cause of him but he should of been resting a lot more he looked exhausted and faking a smile in interviews and being too tired to even speak for himself it was so sad to watch.

I understand he wanted to provide for his wife and kids making as much money as he could and spend some of the time he had left with his band mates again I’m sure that was something that meant a lot to him but he put himself through all that for her and you’re right look how much she’s disrespected him and used him that’s her way of repaying him? it’s so wrong. I think she’s desperate to keep her name out there in the public and try be famous cause she has no talent , she doesn’t seem that likeable but she has Toms name and death to make money from.

I know everyone’s situation is different they are allowed to move on when they want and allowed to be happy again but I personally think she moved on way too fast especially when she was doing interviews and posting him on social media acting like she was still in love with him and getting all the attention she could by being the grieving widow when secretly she had a new man I think that would of broke Toms heart. I’m sure Tom would of course want her to still live her life and be happy again but I don’t think she’s as genuine as she tries make herself out to be. I feel sorry those kids because most likely she’ll use them to make money aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's relying on Tom's fans to buy her book. She knows a lot of them will do it because it's the closest thing they have to Tom. Will she mention her secret boyfriend in the book? Nope didn't think so

Reactions: 10
I truthfully don’t think many of the wanted fans who have followed them since the beginning will buy Kelsey’s book if they’ve kept up to date with what she’s been doing

Reactions: 5
She’s on Scott Thomas podcast now
---
Oh my F’in god. “ He’s taking you on this journey as you were always meant to be the platform” she and her friend who fed her this are sick sick, narcissistic, vile examples of individuals

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Turns out she’s known her jail time-fling’s sister a loooong since 2015
Yes she has. She’s appeared in a few of Kelsey & Tom’s You Tube videos - she was a teacher at K2K too.
I’ve seen photos of her at various dos being pictured in a group with Kelsey AND Tom. I bet Tom and Kelsey knew the brother too.
---
---
She’s on Scott Thomas podcast now
---
Oh my F’in god. “ He’s taking you on this journey as you were always meant to be the platform” she and her friend who fed her this are sick sick, narcissistic, vile examples of individuals
That must be lovely for Tom’s parents to hear that Tom’s sole purpose was to elevate bloody Kelsey’s existence! She’s full of shite 🤯

Reactions: 9
Yes she has. She’s appeared in a few of Kelsey & Tom’s You Tube videos - she was a teacher at K2K too.
I’ve seen photos of her at various dos being pictured in a group with Kelsey AND Tom. I bet Tom and Kelsey knew the brother too.
---
---

That must be lovely for Tom’s parents to hear that Tom’s sole purpose was to elevate bloody Kelsey’s existence! She’s full of shite 🤯
She’s the most heinous, vacuous woman I’ve ever witnessed

Reactions: 4
Nice video of Kelsey giving the kids ice cream from the van, handing one to her daughter who just takes it - she's 4 isn't she? Doesn't she know how to say thank you 🙄

I feel sorry for the kids losing their dad, but the daughter comes across as a madam - much like her mother! I get the feeling Kelsey is trying to push her into an insta career 🙃

Reactions: 7
Is it me or do the other Wanted lads seem to have nothing to do with her now? Speaks volumes if that’s the case!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.