Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Came here to say that I am totally disgusted by her. I was shocked and found it rather insensitive that she did Loose Women so soon after gorgeous Tom's sad passing. But I passed it off as her wanting to get her point across and shut up the hounding press. But to declare you have found love, to the press just 8 months after your husband passed away is a disgrace and an insult to his family. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

fcuk1979

Well all I can say is she’s going to have to up here game to keep in the spotlight. I’m a widow kelsey and im fed up of hearing that you were widowed at 32 or whatever you are and we should speak more about grief. Yes I agree but you know what I don’t want to speak about it anymore so please stop banging on and take your grief more privately. I mean that’s all you have isn’t it? Your husbands death and to make that last longer let’s talk about grief. You yourself don’t actually have anything else to offer. Your not actually talking about grief only if it’s your tv show or a newspaper article . Your insta is filled with parties that’s not talking about grief because that’s not relatable to most of us widows that don’t have a village around us to care for our kids.

• Heart

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I’m watching it. Anyone else found it weird at the beginning she mentions her family, her best mates but not toms family?

• Sad

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Absolute tramp. Putting her fanny and her sex life before her kids well-being. I am even more shocked and horrified at the people DEFENDING her. What the actual fuck?!

• Angry

fcuk1979

Well, well, well !!!! I literally gasped when I read this earlier and then went through torture as I couldn’t tattle fast enough thanks to a non compliant, sleep resistant kid.

Now I do kinda understand- all you want when your spouse passes is to be loved. However, to actually go and date is something else.

How she has the audacity to play the grieving widow, well she has more front than Brighton beach front. Absolutely flippin cheek of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Oh god
Just watched the new show she is gonna be on on mtv
Every clip even Ashley’s was about the person who died
In true Kelsey style the clips we saw were about her!!
‘I’m never going to be the same Kelsey that I was two years ago’
‘His death was magical like I knew it would be’
Who the fuck even says shit like that??
No death is magical
Even in his last seconds on earth it was made to be magical and Tom still couldn’t have the dignity to die in peace it still had to be magical and ‘positive’

• Wow
  • Angry

Kat5998

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Kelsey, but moving on after just 8 months since your husband died is too soon imo

• Wow

account70032

VIP Member
I can’t remember if it was his documentary or something else but Kelsey was speaking and she said something like “he came home from the hospital and all he wanted to do was cry. He wanted me to go for a walk with him just the two of us to talk but there was no way I was going on a walk with him cause I knew all he’d be doing is crying and wanting to talk so I made my friend Kelsey go for the walk with him instead”. It was something like that she said and she said it in such an unemotional and uninterested way with no empathy almost like she found it ridiculous that he needed comfort in that moment and irritated with him for being sad like she just wanted him to get over it and act happy and positive.

I understand thinking positive , I understand that if one of your family members got diagnosed with a terminal illness of course it would be hard to process and hurt you to think about or talk about cause nobody would want to face the reality of someone they love is most likely going to die and doesn’t have long left but when in moments like that as much as you have the right to feel so upset , you have to think of how the person who’s been diagnosed must feel cause their pain is a million times worse cause they are the one who will die and will miss out on so many future things in life like seeing their kids grow up. Therefore you have to be considerate and supportive of that person so if they are having a day where they want to cry and feel sad and all they want is your comfort then you should provide that because if it was the other way round you would hope they would do that for you too. He needed her in that moment to go for a walk with him even if they didn’t speak about the cancer , she could of just walked with him and hugged him just the two of them together but she couldn’t even give him that cause she was more annoyed that the person who brought fame and money into her life would soon not be here anymore and losing that same level of fame and attention made her bitter.
The wanted weren’t super famous obviously but Tom still had a decent fan base who followed him and kept up with his life on social media and Kelsey benefitted a lot from Tom’s fame and cause he’s no longer here , people aren’t as interested in her cause she wasn’t in the wanted and this is why she’s desperate to keep her name out there and get famous even if it means not spending much time with her kids and using Toms illness as a way to get the fame she will selfishly do whatever it takes and shame on her cause it’s one thing to want to financially provide for your kids but it’s another thing to act the way she has.

I understand people have the right to move on and yes she’s young so it makes sense as to why she wouldn’t be single forever but 8 months in my opinion is way too soon. Yes once someone gets diagnosed you would start to grieve but the man was still alive during that time he still posted how much he was in love with her so if she fell out of love with him during that time then that’s sad or was she ever super in love with him at all it would make you question a lot of things just from how she’s been behaving. Getting a new man the same year your husband died isn’t ok. People are able to stay single way longer than that , people who have had long term relationships and been heartbroken it ended have been able to stay single for longer than that focusing on themselves mentally. I think Kelsey should of took this year to heal and focus on the kids cause they’re so little so it’s more confusing for them. Her behaviour is very hypocritical but at the end of the day she can live her life how she wants it’s just very hurtful and disrespectful to Tom, the kids and Toms family. You’d think if you were so in love with someone and been with them a very long time you wouldn’t even be thinking about being with someone else for quite some time. No disrespect to anyone who has moved on fast after losing someone but I’m just speaking about Kelsey cause she says one thing then does another and I can’t imagine Tom would of expected her to move on that quick.

As for Kelsey speaking on this morning acting like it was her interview rather than Toms you can see she’s loving being on tv and the attention. I know beforehand he might have asked her could she speak for him at times if he’s tired or nervous but she wasn’t even giving him much of a chance to speak if he he did want to , touching his arm almost as if to say it’s my turn to speak it’s weird.

• Heart
  • Sad

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
You would never know he was the one with the brain tumour as it’s all her her her
Exactly! And the way Phil said that the chemo & radio must’ve been hard going - Kelsey butted in and said, “yeah but you didn’t have time to think about it.” Regardless of the amount of time Tom WOULD have to think about it whilst hooked up to a drip alone at the hospital, I’d have thought that thinking about the treatment would’ve been slightly easier than everything else that Tom was experiencing!!
I cannot stand the woman, and i don’t understand how nobody else (apart from us Tattlers) has noticed!!

I haven’t said this before, but I felt that a couple of people exploited Tom’s illness for their own gain - Kelsey being one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Because your ‘wife’couldn’t do it Tom
One year without you
One year without hearing that cheeky laugh of yours and your handsome face
One year that your lovely little children haven’t see your for but I’m sure have thought about you every single day
One year since you so bravely faced your fate and flew to the heavens
Thank you for the best years listening to The wanted
Miss you Tom
Forever in OUR hearts ❤

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she new him a month and took him as her plus one to another wedding??? Those poor kids she’s thinking more of her vagina than them. How can she go on tv and play the grieving widow don’t sit right with me

• Sad
  • Sick

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Can’t imagine how his family must be feeling
They’re at her mercy too regarding their grandkids as if they speak against her she will probably stop them seeing the kids
What an awful mess.

After 8 months you’d be clinging to every last part of your husband as it’s still so fresh not buying a new mattress for your new criminal boyfriend to smash you in

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I think the worst part in it all is that she has introduced a new man into the children's lives when they have just lost their dad.

If my husband died and 8 months later I felt ready to date I simply wouldn't as it wouldn't be fair on my children

HoneyBea123

I have been shocked at her recent behaviour but I NEVER expected this. Those poor children need their mum. She’s so selfish putting her needs first.

• Heart

squishmellow200

What the wanted fans are saying about this
I am a very dedicated and long term wanted fan, from the OG days, and I think her behaviour is absolutely disgusting, and the fact she’s ‘moved on’ already is Fucking VILE, there honestly isn’t a strong enough word for how it makes me feel, so I can’t imagine his family! She’s really shocked me since his passing

• Heart
Reactions: 29