Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Can I please ask the following?

When did your opinion of Kelsey change from being a grieving widow, to selfishlessly enjoying the limelight?

❤ = Within a month of Tom’s funeral & after the Loose Women & Sun interviews where she appeared cold & gave away personal info of Tom’s final hours

👍🏻= Attending numerous celebrations, awards & events…spending so much time away from the kids.

🙁 Since hearing about this new boyfriend.

Just curious to know when the tide turned really. Thanks x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Ihateit

Make me feel even worse for what Tom went through. Wonder what the rest of the guys in The Wanted think of her.
I’m slightly younger than Tom and I’ve just been diagnosed with cancer, although I haven’t been given a terminal diagnosis I still don’t know where I stand/what the future holds for me. You know it happens, you can imagine what it feels like but nothing actually prepares you for the gut punching reality of it. I have 3 little kids and honestly at the minute I can barely look at them without wanting to burst into tears. The thought of Tom not being allowed to cry or being shot down when he’s asking for some companionship from his WIFE is absolutely devastating. My husband has been amazing and I honestly don’t know how I would get through each day at the minute without him. Tom deserved much, much better. This social media/influencer/z-list celeb culture has got a lot to answer for. Rest in peace Tom ❤.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Who else do you think exploited his illness 👀☕
I actually think Max did. It might be unpopular opinion, but I remember him oversharing pics and videos of Tom online during his last month. They seemed to be very intrusive ones and ones that I don’t think Tom would be happy to share…if he even had the energy to say anything.
They were of them lying in bed together, and then of Tom eating in his hotel room (I don’t think he even knew that he was being filmed in a couple of them). They were of Tom with his eye closed. Of course, Max made sure he was looking buff…and pouting 🙄
I felt that Max was getting a lot of attention through Tom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
His family must be disgusted with her! C’mon it’s only a few short months since Tom passed, and they had young children together - they should be her priority right now! I’ve never thought she came across well ….

• Sad
Reactions: 51

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in Tom’s documentary when they’re house viewing the house that she’s living in now?
Tom’s telling the interviewer that he’s hoping the new house will be a fresh start 🥺, Kelsey asks Tom (who’s looking particularly ill that day) if he’s going to view upstairs with her and the estate agent. Obviously he doesn’t have the energy for the stairs, he decides to stay downstairs.
Kelsey to the estate agent: “He can’t be bothered to do stairs today...”

Poor Tom, she must’ve been so draining for him. There he was knowing full well that he wouldn’t see the kids growing up in that house, but having to act like he was okay so that Kelsey wasn’t inconvenienced.
That’s toxic ‘positivity’ and denial right there!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Thank you so much for starting this thread after my comment here.

It didn't sit well that a thread about Tom had been hijacked and was no longer about him. She's always seemed more interested in fame than being with Tom. He was her meal ticket and passage to fame herself on limited ability.

When The Wanted had their own show trying to crack America, she was awful even back then. She should let his memory now rest in peace and quit with the phoney grieving widow act. Moving on so soon is bad but with a violent thug? When you've young children? She is messed up and I fear for them.

I hope any social media post she does gets hijacked and any show that still brings her on get bombarded with messages about how they feel. I really feel for the family of Tom and hope the kids aren't used as a pawn in a game because they should still see their grandparents even if they don't agree with the actions of their mother.

F the cause she did it for, I can't believe she left her kids to Swan off for a month, leaving them without a parent for a long period of time, when they will still be grieving. They are too young to understand where mum has gone. Look at her Instagram video returning and how the kids reacted. They probably thought she had gone for good like dad.

Reactions: 48

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
My Dad's terminally ill with liver cancer, and my sister is pushing "positivity" with him. It's really stressing him out, to the point that last night, she was trying to get him to walk around (he'd had a nasty fall hours before and was badly shaken). I've told her time and time again to respect that he's dying, he's scared and doesn't need fucking prayers or encouraging - it's his journey, not hers.

Getting the exact same vibe from Kelsey. Poor Tom :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

account70032

VIP Member

Oh where to start?
Lol she went to Kate and Rio Ferdinand for advice. Rio was cheating with Kate behind his wife’s back as she was dying from cancer. Kate was not the only woman he was cheating with either. They are the last two people anyone should want to reach out to you and befriend when his poor wife died and he quickly got over that to be in a public relationship with Kate so neither of them have a heart. Kelsey cares more about fame over anything else and it’s sad. Toms cancer was an inconvenience to her and she was bitter that him dying would also take the fame and attention away that was once there.

• Heart
  • Wow

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
There you go signed Dec 2021 to an agency.
As welll as having an insta account for her kids since they were born, she also signed them up to a talent and modelling agency. This woman is on the make, and everyone has a price tag as far as she’s comcerned. She’d sell her granny (the one who walked directly behind Tom’s coffin) to the highest bidder I’m sure!!

Actually, I’ve just reminded myself of how Kelsey and her family…and the other Kelsey, walked directly behind the coffin, and made themselves centre stage at Tom’s funeral.
As a mother, I found it so sad that not only the fact that Kelsey had insisted on having Tom to herself for his final two hours in the hospice, but was also the only one to be able to put a rose on Tom’s coffin before he was driven away. And now look who’s moved on already!!!
Poor Tom’s parents will never get over the loss of their child - their own flesh and blood. Being treated that way in his final weeks and now this with her new man must be a real sucker punch to them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Thank you gummy bear 💕
About time she had her own thread.. I didn’t feel right posting about her in a negative light (if that’s the right way to say it 🤔) on a thread about the late lovely Tom.
She needs to go away privately.. with her babies, shut herself off from the limelight and spend time with them. They want security, stability, their mummy. Not passed from pillar to post week in week out. Their small innocent minds won’t handle it.

Reactions: 45

fcuk1979

I can’t help but think how cringe this would be to wake up to this headline. I couldn’t show my face. But then again this is the mother who chose to attend Jess wrights clothing launch on the birthday of her son- the first since his dad died. I don’t think she will give a damn- apart from the potential risk to her earning potential.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

hol20x

VIP Member
Watching the show now, can't believe she banned the kids from listening to Glad You Came just cos she doesn't want to listen to any of his songs. They're his children!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I'm feel so bad for Tom , his parents-siblings ect😢
I hope she gave toms family the heads up before it became public knowledge. How strange to do a documentary about grief when youve already moved on whilst filming it. How does she have time to juggle the kids, k2k, new bf and her newly found fame?

Reactions: 41

thecoffeequeen

She makes me sick. Eight months?! No wonder Tom's brother has unfollowed her. Always said she was one to watch!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I’m 2 mins in and she is coming across so so bad and almost like she is enjoying it

I’m 2 mins in and she is coming across so so bad and almost like she is enjoying it
Also when she says “max George has just text me asking how I’m coping, what am I supposed to say to that” I thought that came across so so rude

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I hate the way she moans about him like he’s upstairs having a nap. “Tom would never help with this” “Tom would never organise that” “Tom wouldn’t do xyz”. I’m sure Tom would love to be here and able to do a 5k walk before a celebration, sadly that wasn’t the hand he was dealt. He’s not here to defend himself and she makes out she did everything in their lives while he was a lazy husband who let her.
I think she just needs to fade away from public life for a while. Concentrate on their kids. There is no right way to grieve, but it doesn’t feel like she’s even grieving. She just comes across as bitter about the attention Tom and his memory still receive and she’s doing what she can to take away from the “lovely Tom” image he had. It’s very strange.

• Angry
Reactions: 39