Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FauxShow

Dear Adam and Kelly.

You. Are. Delusional. Idiots.

We have mutual friends, and straight from the horses mouth, they are simultaneously laughing and cringing AT YOU.

Have a a good night 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Amyamyamy

Oh I've been waiting for this thread! The father of those twins, "her soulmate" is actually a married man with TWO other children who she was having an affair with. She broke up a young family and got herself pregnant within a few months. Shes not as dumb as she makes out but she IS trash.

It's not her money, it's his money. He is very wealthy, has his own businesses etc. She saw an opportunity and took it. They've not even been together a year yet, well not openly anyway. He was still with his wife this time last year.

And just to quickly add, she knew he was married and even stayed overnight at the house he had with his wife and children. Shes not the genuine nicey nice girl shes pretending to be.
How horrible!! There’s always been something I don’t like about them I don’t no I think they try too hard to be likeable , I think he sometimes comes across abit sleezy like he’s always all over her!

FauxShow

Are those babies seriously in their own cots with soft toys and blankets?? 🤔
Omg, the Health Visitor would have a field day with this. It's so unsafe, it's disgusting! And who cares if it's better for you and Adam (basically so Adam can get his end away, let's me honest)... Its advised that they stay in the parents room for 6 months for a reason! And to then put things on the cot with them?!?!? Wow!!! What utterly disgusting parents they are!!

And on the note of tattoos... Adams means naff all. Literally, naff all. Its got the same amount of meaning as one of the tribal patterns. So when he's shagging someone else in the not too distant future, nobody is going to question some random star-like tattoo.

Retfordlife1

As if there is a thread on this 😂

Adam trains at my Gym well used to and clearly loves to show off the cash.

However I know the situation of their split very well and it’s not just Adam who is in the wrong here as most of you think.

Hannah was caught out having sex in Marbella on a girls holiday with a lad from Manchester !!!

i Bet you don’t know when they split up to get back at Adam and Kelly this lovely woman Hannah went and purposely had Sex with Lee (Kelly’s ex) and a known woman beater to get revenge 😂

There is more to this story than you think and the man always gets the blame but there are some skeletons in Hannah’s closet I’ve even seen pics she’s sent to another lad at the gym at Christmas Day when they lived together ...

• Wow

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
AS IF they are selling their bits that were literally ‘gifted’😳😅
I thought that, I thought the pram was “gifted” as I remember her doing a gushy post!
So unbelievably trashy! Could at least donate it to a local charity or woman’s refuge - they like to brag enough that they aren’t short of money, so why do you need to sell all the items, especially one that you didn’t even spend a penny on in the first place!🥱

Lovethegossxoxo

Probably both. I don’t think they are abusive parents. I just think their constant public declaration of love for each other is OTT and fake! And Kelly is a scruff most of the time.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
The only thing I can think to put which isnt really bitchy is 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It's as though he's trying to convince himself all the time that she's the best looking woman in the world etc etc etc. Most people fancy their partners, they wouldn't be with them if they didn't, but only idiots feel the need to repeatedly try to tell the world how good looking their partner is.

‘ a friend of a friend ‘ shall we say has seen the DM’s that they’ve sent to that poor girl who I genuinely believe only messaged out of concern. All I’m saying is Adam has a VILE mouth. Not that I’m surprised. They definitely chose what messages they wanted to share in that post 😒😒😒
He's a nasty bastard. Genuinely thinks he hilarious but its always at someone else's expense, he's a bully and now he's starting on poor newborn babies.

She's staying with him for one reason and one reason only......💰 💰 let's not act like you accidentally got pregnant by someone fairly wealthy within a few months of being together, she's not as thick as she seems, she's very calculated. I despise the pair of them and we can only hope someone with half a brain steps in and gives them a stern word about the way they treat those poor children.

‘ a friend of a friend ‘ shall we say has seen the DM’s that they’ve sent to that poor girl who I genuinely believe only messaged out of concern. All I’m saying is Adam has a VILE mouth. Not that I’m surprised. They definitely chose what messages they wanted to share in that post 😒😒😒

I'd out them, these jumped up, arrogant "influencers" think they can treat people like shit because they are invincible. Boils my pigs

• Heart

FauxShow

Honestly.. routine 😂 my sons never had routine wtf is this routine that people speak of please 😂 the baby’s are 3 days old ffs lol I’m crying 😂 p.s. I actually like the no routine life I don’t want my boy to grow up to fast & never want his mummy so that’s fine with me lol.. but yeah I can’t believe how much they clearly thought having twins would be a breeze!? & shouting out to her mum that they need a nap! I still don’t nap 😂 it’s a part of being a parent isn’t it?! Christ!
The way they talk about and write about the twins is almost like they resent or dislike them. Very odd...

FauxShow

It must kill his ex wife having to hand her kids over to these cranks 😩
Didn't they put the eldest to bed by 6.30pm the other night?! Just shoes they can't wait to get rid of the kids. Eurgh. I can't even articulate how utterly selfish and awful these two wannabes are.
Imagine your other half saying to you "Here, babe, sit on my lap, I want to tell the world how tired I am cos our little shits kept us up, and how funny it is that I made my 6 year old cry. Let's also hope your mum and dad watch and see me talk about how much I want to fuck you up the arse."
Wow. Just wow.

• Sick

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Because they are more in love than anybody ever has been, in the wide world, ever ever EVER, and he is definitely far more in love than he ever was with his ex wife, and just HAS to tell the whole wide world every single day because if you don't tell Instagram then it's just not true, is it... 😉
Well this is very true... just like how we have to watch them drink their ketones in the morning and play guess what takeaway(s) they will have that day...
All whilst confirming £100 ketones are the reason they can eat rubbish 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I’ve had a little stalk again 🤪
So the first pic of them was in March 2019 at some sort of work event. They don’t appear ‘together’ .. perhaps this is when they first met.
It’s August before their first insta official couple pic, 3 weeks later they’re in Santorini and the rest is history.
Mortifying to know he was still with his wife this time last year and in less than a year he’s met someone else, got her pregnant, and moved into that big house together.

I can’t get my head around it

• Wow

Browniesbxo

How has nobody close to them questioned them about it, they are so awful to those poor little ones
I know people who have and they get a load of abuse from potty mouth cook. She also threatens to upload their messages onto her story! She likes to portray herself as classy but beneath it all she’s nothing but a mean girl and trashy.

• Heart

FauxShow

He's so sleazy, cheesy and cringe. His (incredibly beautiful) ex wife is very well rid of him after cheating with someone as pointless as an "influencer". And like somebody said, I think they are well suited...both talentless, cheating, vapid, attention seekers.

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Eeugh these two are truly hideous ,and that’s putting it politely .It made me genuinely sad to see the way he was describing his new born twin as a little shit and the way he spoke about him crying .I feel sorry for the poor little mites .Shes in her 30’s but comes across very immature ,actually she comes across as what she is ,a home wrecking bitch but in terms of her mothering she seems very non maternal and immature .He gives me the absolute creeps ,there’s seriously something majorly not right .I feel sorry for the two children from his marriage having to spend time with those two fuckwits .Bet his wife is thanking her lucky stars she’s free of him ,what a blessing in disguise for her . Good luck to her ,I give this pair a year tops.The twins would be better off with just dim wit kelly bringing them up and that’s saying something

• Heart

Thesafarigirl

I actually can’t believe they left them crying totally ridiculous. I’m not sure why they have bothered to have babies because they seem to just want them to sleep All day and all night!

ELT1506

He is so so immature. There’s a story on tonight of him holding both twins, both their arms are in a ‘hands up’ position because of the way they are lying. He’s made a gun gesture with his fingers and is pointing at them laughing saying ‘don’t you move a muscle, you wanna try me’ before putting the gesture to the side of one of the babies head. Quite sick really even if it is supposed to be a joke. How does she put up with him, he acts like a child and from what they are showing he is so unpaternal to those babies

FauxShow

Day 3 and they've started a ‘feature’ to inform Instagram about life with twins...whilst someone else is looking after them 🙄 why are people so obsessed with updating Instagram just enjoy your babies!
Already desperate for the babies to sleep...they’re 3 days old they won’t be sleeping for a while!
Was Adam even around his other 2 children when they weren’t born? It seems like this is all new to him? 🤷‍♀️
I imagine his wife was a very hands-on mum, whereas Kelly is fobbing the kids off and whinging already.
I see all the colostrum nipple sucking on the Internet came in handy too... NOT.