Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Newsflash. Have you seen what they just said? After 8 weeks of being together he had ‘Kelly Kerley’ tattooed on him as a sign of being together forever. Gotta laugh at how ludicrously insensitive that was for the ex wife

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

FauxShow

She’s so un-maternal and why does she put on that stupid annoying baby voice whenever she speaks. She looks like an alien. Honestly cannot stand either of them. I bet when he tries it on with her she says “she’s too tired/headache” 😂
I can imagine him... "Have sex or I won't pay the finance on your car/life"

• Haha

Bexsxo

Anyone else think it’s super weird him videoing his son touching Kelly’s boobs 😫 I have a son whose 19 months & he still sometimes grabs my boobs thinking he’s gonna get milk LOL no son I’m not a cow haha. BUT that’s my own son for 1 but if my husband videoed my son touching my boobs at Adams kids age & put it all over the net I’d be mortified & that’s my own son! If I was his ex wife I’d be mortified at that!

FauxShow

I've reported it to Centre Parcs. They said they'll look into it straight away. Suppose they don't want the bad publicity, especially to her 94.5k followers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Arghh bless you. Sticking up for your family I totally get it! 😏😆
I know she gets paid decent money from collaborations.. so like you say’ go her’ and If I could make money from getting some free bits I wanted like other influencers I would do that every day of the week especially if I’m getting money for it and I’m pretty sure you would. 😉 the funny thing about all of this is you CLEARLY care hun! 😆

how can they not be couple goals when they clearly love eachother? 😂 (Jealous much) Just because those 2 used to cheat on eachother and had a very shit marriage which is why he left her in the first place. clearly. 😫 soz! doesn’t mean the same for them!

Divorce is regular thing in 2020 and especially if you meet someone else your more compatible with.. no one deserves to live an unhappy life! Especially when she used to use his kids against him if he was to leave.. (did I say too much) 😏😂 no bloody wonder he did what he did!
For someone who doesn’t apparently know them or care about this relationship there is 3 pages worth of slagging Adam and Kelly off and all your doing is bigging Hannah up for sucking Kelly’s ex’s rejected penis 🤣🤣🤣

Ps mic drop! 🎤
Who's cousin? My cousin? Quite clearly an issue with reading levels in Retford 🤷🏻‍♀️ im nobodies cousin.

Look, to be honest I don't care. If all this went on in their marriage like you say then fair play, its not how id live my life but each to their own in my opinion. You're probably right in that case but like I said I don't know the ins and outs, as nobody apart from Adam, Hannah and you...I mean Kelly will 😜

The fact of the matter is from MY limited knowledge you....I mean Kelly is out of order going after a married man, shit marriage or not, just basic girl code, at least wait until he's left his wife ffs and Adam, from the one time I have met him and his stories seems sleazy. I find the cringe stories just that; cringe and embarrassing as most here do, again my opinion.

Again, you cannot put your entire life on social media for the world to see and then get shitty because others have an opinion, when will these "influencers" learn. Let's all hope its happily ever after, ill be the first to get the bloody streamers out I promise but if its not and he does the same again....well, that'd be awkward wouldn't it

Last edited:
Cant help but think his ex wife and her friends are the ones commenting on this forum 😂😂 not dissing though, you go glen coco 👌👌

• Heart
Did he actually just share a last letter from his Dad?! Why do these people share everything, surely that is such a personal, sacred thing. Why would you want the whole world seeing that. I do not get it at all

• Heart

FauxShow

That story of him sucking her nipple ..seriously it’s just too much . I don’t know why 1. He would film it and 2. Why they would think anyone would want to see That and find it funny
And her parents (who are illegally staying over...!) watch these videos. If that my daughter there would be some serious words about self-respect and decorum.

Browniesbxo

I wish I never commented on this group 😂

How is this relevant to anything and who in this day and age doesn’t get Cars on finance 🤔Ive never bought a car outright neither has my Dad and he earns a lot more than most....

Thanks for the hot gossip that people get cars from a garage your brother works for but you don’t know them lol 😂😂
adam are you still going? 🥱

• Haha
Palmed the kids off with nanny trace again..... how old are they????? So maternal ... NOT 😂 embarrassing. And Adam is always convincing himself that she’s the most beautiful girl ever because deep down, when she has her ratty greasy hair extensions on top of her head, alien bare face, manly broad shoulders and sweaty ass cycling shorts on, she really isn’t🤣🤣🤣 soz not soz. I’m glad they’ve gone a bit quieter too. Thankfully.

• Haha
As if there is a thread on this 😂

Adam trains at my Gym well used to and clearly loves to show off the cash.

However I know the situation of their split very well and it’s not just Adam who is in the wrong here as most of you think.

Hannah was caught out having sex in Marbella on a girls holiday with a lad from Manchester !!!

i Bet you don’t know when they split up to get back at Adam and Kelly this lovely woman Hannah went and purposely had Sex with Lee (Kelly’s ex) and a known woman beater to get revenge 😂

There is more to this story than you think and the man always gets the blame but there are some skeletons in Hannah’s closet I’ve even seen pics she’s sent to another lad at the gym at Christmas Day when they lived together ...
Hilarious. This is so funny. High five to the ex-wife though. Must have been a total drag living with a narcissist. He is such a pillark on social media and that’s his best self he is portraying.

What was he like at the gym? Love following his IG as it’s TOTAL car crash 😂

• Haha
The thing is, I dont think anyone massively cares who's shagging who. If Hannah is, who cares, she's single, go her. If you really hate it that much, make a thread on it. If they both were, again who cares, not my marriage BUT when Adam and Kelly have made the decision to make their lives (and their children's but thats a whole different issue) so public in a desperate attempt for a bit of insta clout and some freebies, then unfortunately people will have opinions.

More unfortunate for them is that a lot of people know the perfect fairytale, we are so in love and couple goals story is a complete joke and where they have decided to not be transparent about it, the old Tattle boards have instead.

Its no biggie, if you want to make it a biggie cool, but nobody really cares

Now thats a mic drop worthy post if I do say so myself

I laugh at how he’s always telling the camera “you have got to make time for each other”. This is code for: I am in competition with everyone. Even my own children. And the twins may be only 4 weeks old but if you don’t pay me enough attention and instead focus on being a good mother, I am so immature that if I don’t consider am getting my ego stroked enough, I will look elsewhere. Remember 12 months ago Kelly? 🤣😂

• Haha
Well he's definately got a type! He's so weird and sleazy
I disagree entirely. I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kelly. I would not tar them with the same brush at all.

Reactions: 4

Essex2201

Omg he's getting worse.
Banging on about her body and stomach. I could not deal with him for all the money in the world.

Lovethegossxoxo

Saying on her story this morning they took time off social media to focus on each other. BS, they were visiting family and have just come home. They must think people are stupid.

• Haha