Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FauxShow

Have you noticed how they do absolutely naff all with the twins. It's autumn, and yet no lovely walks in the fresh air, no baby massage classes, no mum and baby groups so Kelly can meet other mums and get advice (Lord knows the girl needs it!). It's like she's just trapped in that house, existing,and waiting for Adam to finish work so they can drink. Those poor babies, the most stimulating thing they do all day is watch some crappy TV 👀.

Reactions: 6

FauxShow

Anyone think Retfordlife1 might actually be Adam himself... (I'd say Kelly but let's be honest, there's no chance Adam will let her go to the corner shop on her own, never mind start her own Tattle account 😂)

• Haha

Browniesbxo

I lose brain cells watching their videos so I haven’t in a while.

However I saw this thread and had a nosey... which led me to their stories about sleeping. Wow.

First of all the bloody Z lister sleep trainer witch whatever you want to call her, said she doesn’t promote the cry it out method... so they’ve just exposed her which is hilarious!

Secondly I’m pretty sure they used to brag about how the twins are in a routine already and sleeping through, and everybody said it wasn’t possible as they’re too young.. and laughed about it because they’d ‘ done it ‘. Erm your babies waking, naturally, because they’re hungry, shows they don’t yet sleep through.. WHICH IS NORMAL, but the fact they were so smug and clearly the poor babies aren’t ready yet made me chuckle I have to say.

Anyway to summarise they’re just as disgusting as they were which is no surprise, I feel absolutely sorry for those poor babies being forced into a routine at not even 3 months old, and I definitely lost a few more brain cells in the 1 minute I just spent catching up on their stories.

Collydolly

Chatty Member
I find this so odd, I love my husband but do I put it on my insta 24/7 NO because he knows I love him and dont have to keep justifying it to everyone.
Are they trying to convince themselves they love each other??
Dont think it is love if I am honest think its lust.

Browniesbxo

And yeh her cousin aka (Jade) 🤭

Just a heads up.. I know for a fact that Kelly didn’t go for a typical ‘married’ man... she had been made very aware and told for a long time that they were splitting up and unhappy so did everyone else know that. (Not Kelly’s prob if their marriage was already over ffs) Hannah should’ve stepped up as a wife and did abit more if she wanted to keep him that much. regardless it makes no odds now they are together. I guess you can’t help who you fall for and when true love hits! Do you not think if he was happy in his relationship previously this would ever have happened? No. So have a think about that 1.
I can see and also everyone else can see how much he loves Kelly and how different he is as a person with her than he was with Hannah! Miles apart! she should have the dignity to put her hands up to that and except she should’ve left a long time before he did her if she felt unloved and the rest of it. It’s obviously changed him as a person being with Kelly. That’s what happens when you meet the right one.

I’d get it if he cheated on her and then got back with his ex & there was some anger there but it’s been a year and a half, they are VERY happy with 2 new children and getting married. It’s embarrassing your still going on 😂
Maybe make a thread on the other women he’s been with not the women he’s actually fell in love with!!

And why do they need to be transparent... Who gives a f about old news 😅🤣. But if they were to let the world know I’m sure it would go something like this..
‘Hi Everyone I used to be in an unhappy marriage, we never saw eachother, she would use our children against me if I was to leave her. I then met someone else during the the time I was extremely unhappy.. I fell in love, now happier than I’ve ever been, we’ve had baby’s, we’re getting married and going to live happyily ever after ’
Oh wait NO ONE CARES. 😭🤣 they’ve moved on. Get the f over it!

if you were that close to the family you would’ve corrected the person that said about Ellison having learning difficulties. Poor boy who has nothing to do with any of this.
Why don’t you go and get some more info from your aunties cousins great uncles nephews car carriage babe!😘

After reviewing your comments on this thread let’s actually clarify a few things hun:

Original answer of how you know this info and your answer is ‘My friend knows them’
Then states that Adam carried away in the beginning of all relationships 😂 so you have known him for over 10 years then as Im aware he’s had 2 relationships in that time including Kelly and Adams

Next comment and unless you have some kind of weird feelings for Hannah... again someone your friend knows you state “ I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kelly’

After a few days of Kelly having a C section with two new borns, you disgusting kind of person decided to write

‘ I know shes just had 2 babies etc but I have never seen anyone look so disinterested in their newborns before. Poor little things’

You should be ashamed and embarrassed to write such things with not living in her situation ! And you talk about ‘girl code’ lol!

Next comment:

She's staying with him for one reason and one reason only......💰 💰

She earns very good money and would never need to get with a man just for money they may be your morals seeping out bless you.

Next Comment hidden little message back to your cousin/friend whatever you are 😉

‘I think she is very aware that she has the better end of the deal, and has been for a long time. ❣

Again friends of your friends 😂

Next comment

‘Personally I'd be mortified if my husband had to always buy me clothes, what is she actually contributing to the family, the home etc??’

Your husband 😂 You would be lucky and how can anyone be annoyed that their partner buys them a gift ffs ... clearly running out of stuff to bitch about at this point lol

'I said I wasn't friends with them, not that I don't know them 😜

Well you did say that because you said your friends know than ... shovels out now digging away hun 😂

To summarise your sad lonely bored and have been exposed lol see ya! 🎤
Kelly are you ok babe

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Omg I’m SO glad there’s a thread for these two. I’ve had to unfollow her as she’s an awful combination of smug and deluded and he gives me serious bag head vibes.. he’s always so animated and wide-eyed and as someone else pointed out, always has an alcoholic drink on the go.

He strikes me as the type to jump into something with both feet but then lose interest just as quickly. I predict she’ll be raising those babies alone before they turn 3 and he’ll be on to the next one.

And why does Kelly sound like “our Denise” off of the Royle Family. Is speaking in a little girl voice her real voice?

• Haha

Browniesbxo

Love Kelly’s dedicated trolling highlight hahahaha. Cry me a river ffs. Doesn’t mind being gifted everything but as soon as someone says something she doesn’t like it’s ‘ trolling ‘. Although to be fair I don’t condone calling the twins ugly.

Reactions: 5
Anyone who has anything even the slightest bit negative to say to them they will both go at, mentioning that they earn 10k per month like that settles everything and makes them above others so they pretty much just think everyone else is jealous. I find them both very very strange and both really quite selfish, why have children if you don't want to deal with them. They are both right weirdos, considering they claim to earn 10k per month all they do is lay in bed.
Their argument is flawed, this is how superficial they are, that money is the metric of morality in their world. I earn loads of money *allegedly* ergo I must be right. Mexican drug cartels earn lots of money but that doesn’t mean their behaviour should be aspired to. Total average thickos living in a make believe world.

I always say this but there is something about him that is can’t put your finger on weird. He seems a narcissist and I don’t think he actually views women as equals. She is just vapid.

Oh my days, the ex wife; I want to high-five her! Know nothing about her but at this point she is hopefully having the last laugh.

I wonder how much the bill is for their IG followers each month?

Angel1992

Hi Kelly and Adam 👋

Don’t open your lives up to thousands of people if you can’t handle criticism. This isn’t a ‘chat room’ it’s a forum. A forum where people discuss people and different topics, it just so happens that you are both one of those topics.

You claim that you only share a fraction of your lives. I dread to think what the other part of your lives are like. Are they playing with your children as you don’t share that with your ‘followers’? Are they getting out and about that doesn’t include a restaurant or spa? Are they doing anything other than drinking or celebrating the fact that your precious children are asleep? You literally seem like the most disconnected parents I’ve ever seen. Just claiming that you love them doesn’t make you good parents just like sitting them in front of a screen at their age definitely doesn’t make you a good parent. I too am happily married with children and I wouldn’t dream of sitting my kids in front of a screen at their age.

You say that we are trolls and disgusting humans by coming on here, however you have slated people for telling you straight on your Instagram feed, calling them and publicly slamming them. How is that any better?!
If you think so little of us, why are you even bothered what is being said? Why not just ignore it? Because you do care that’s why and we are not wrong.

Lovethegossxoxo

Ah I didn’t know that. They are extortionate too. I know someone who has taken them since launch and have hardly lost any weight. It’s a total con! I wonder if she ever finds him creepy and regrets her actions or if the money is keeping her going cause he makes me sick in my mouth.

• Haha

Kattyl

Can we just discuss the new 6 people law, yet there is 10 of them at centre parcs in same cabin. Obviously doesn’t apply to the untouchables

• Wow

Browniesbxo

I have never posted on a message board before but I stumbled across this guy and he just set my spidey senses off right away. There are things you can’t put your finger on but zooming in on Kelly with love heart emojis whenever she plays with his older children, as though they are irrelevant. It’s like he has no awareness of self.

Gosh, hasn’t he got to be the centre of attention at all points as well. He smacks as being a controlling and jealous type. He definitely doesn’t like any of their followers making any kind of criticism.

If I was his ex wife, at this point I would be thinking what a blessing in disguise. He doesn’t seem to acknowledge that he was ever a Father to small babies previously, those other children don’t appear to be his focus anymore, that might come back to haunt him when they are old enough to understand.

I do wonder if all these busiensses who collaborate with them will see that their recent behaviour might not be quite aligned with how they want to portray their business, especially baby brands. Maybe that’s why she is losing followers. He’s killing her influencer career, that’s for sure.

Which makes me think he’s the one pulling all the strings, because if you were an empowered woman who has had enough nouse to gain close to 100k followers, why would you let him destroy that? Fascinated by these pair. Could do a psychological study on him, he’s a dream case study.
Amen to all of this. I really don’t like how he comes across BUT I watch him because he intrigues me.

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
He said the other day that one twin had hair like pubes and one (in his words) like a shaved noony. WTF?!

• Sick
He was with his wife in June for sure. But she is absolutely beautiful and can and will do so much better so dont feel sorry for her.

I highly doubt this will last, as "in love" as they "seem". He gets carried away and caught up in the beginning, but as we and Kelly know it doesnt take much to make his eyes go wandering. The charade they put on in their q&a was hilarious, acting the soulmates, pretending that you didnt break up a young family. Lets hope he doesnt do the same to her once hes bored.

Yes I saw that yesterday and wondered if he was actually single when they first met. He was saying in her Q&A session that he’s never felt the same way about anyone else before and I couldn’t help feeling a bit sad for his first wife if she was to watch it.
He wasnt single. He was very much still married.

• Sad
  • Wow