kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh at them trying to gloat saying people said it would never last and here they are. They have only been together 1.5 years, if even that. That’s hardly any time at all. It’s not as if they have made it to 10 years by proving people wrong. Still plenty time for it to go tits up, which I’m still sure it will.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the same, well done adam and kelly you been dating a maybe max 20 months 😂😂😂.

Everytime I look she has lost more followers, maybe the accounts they brought are bored of hearing about ketones and how much they love each other 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the same, well done adam and kelly you been dating a maybe max 20 months 😂😂😂.
I don't even think its been that long, he was at a wedding with his wife in may 19 so even if they met in June, its still only been 16/17 months. Ive had condiments in my fridge longer than that! But good luck to them, there babies are cuties!!

• Haha
I don't even think its been that long, he was at a wedding with his wife in may 19 so even if they met in June, its still only been 16/17 months. Ive had condiments in my fridge longer than that! But good luck to them, there babies are cuties!!
They met in March, but he didn’t split up with his wife until end of May. So not sure what date they are officially using. Either way, it’s still not long.

Reactions: 1
Them utter pricks are in Tier 3 and flaunting breaking the rules.

Already reported them and saved the evidence before I wrote this 😂😂 They really are thick as pig tit.

Adam having a vasectomy even though she said she wanted to have more babies and try for a girl. Hilarious...clarifies the fact that she clearly cannot cope with the twins. 😂😂😂

I’d love to see what she’s really like with all 4 kids. Least if Adam cheats he can’t get anyone else pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d love to see what she’s really like with all 4 kids. Least if Adam cheats he can’t get anyone else pregnant.
HE probably doesn't want any more gold diggers looking for a meal ticket. Maybe he's cleverer than we think and learnt his lesson 😂😂😂

• Haha
Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb have been quiet recently 🤔
I was just thinking the same! Hopefully (despite their protests) they’ve actually taken in and listened to what people are saying.. enjoy the time with your children rather than parading them on social media

Saying on her story this morning they took time off social media to focus on each other. BS, they were visiting family and have just come home. They must think people are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Visiting her mum before lockdown” they were in a tier three lockdown anyway.... 🤨

• Haha
They’re so boring anyway, defo run out of content to post. They’ve got engaged, got a house, had the babies. They’re boring, cringe. She doesn’t wash, nor does she post ‘decent’ pictures of herself anymore, so people have moved on. Byeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What on earth are those rope things in the twins cot?!? Jesus Christ, that's basic parenting to not have things they can f*cking choke themselves with!!! Health Visitor would have a field day with these two

Imagine prioritising instagram picture suitability over actual baby safety. Utter scum.

Reactions: 2