kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose when you've got literally nothing else in your life, drinking to regret your poor decisions is the only way to go 😂

Those poor babies; weaning is only advised before 6 months in exceptional circumstances, and/or when they can sit up by themselves. I'll bet my medical degree that neither apply to these tit show parents.

Reactions: 1
Suppose when you've got literally nothing else in your life, drinking to regret your poor decisions is the only way to go 😂

Those poor babies; weaning is only advised before 6 months in exceptional circumstances, and/or when they can sit up by themselves. I'll bet my medical degree that neither apply to these tit show parents.
Very true hahaha. They can’t sit up at all, not even close, they don’t get chance to learn either because they’re always slumped in a bouncer in front of the TV. Poor kids! Highly doubt they’ve been medically advised to early wean, pretty sure nobody would suggest Heinz spaghetti is the best food to start with either. Salt overload!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty certain you don't have to have kids to know you're holding that poor baby like a rag doll 😢 Hsr posing is on point though. Obviously.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Another cringe pda on her insta. Like seriously why do these people have to write public posts to each other? You live together, just tell him in person. This is what makes this all seem so fake, who are you trying to prove your love to?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's also pretty common knowledge that the more you gush about the person online, the shitter the relationship in real life.
I thought everyone knew this?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're breaking the rules... Again 🙄 Got Adams mum round and not for childcare.

Reported them... Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also cannot believe that for two people that are at home ALL THE TIME, they feed their babies pre packed pouches. Why not boil and purée so,e fruit and vegetables?! And yes I’m a mum so I know how easy it is.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she put vest suits on her babies, it’s winter ffs! Noticed it a few times! She’s absolutely clueless. And her camel toe in those gym shorts 🤮

Reactions: 1