kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed how they do absolutely naff all with the twins. It's autumn, and yet no lovely walks in the fresh air, no baby massage classes, no mum and baby groups so Kelly can meet other mums and get advice (Lord knows the girl needs it!). It's like she's just trapped in that house, existing,and waiting for Adam to finish work so they can drink. Those poor babies, the most stimulating thing they do all day is watch some crappy TV 👀.

Reactions: 6
Trapped in the bedroom until he gets home!

Have you noticed how they do absolutely naff all with the twins. It's autumn, and yet no lovely walks in the fresh air, no baby massage classes, no mum and baby groups so Kelly can meet other mums and get advice (Lord knows the girl needs it!). It's like she's just trapped in that house, existing,and waiting for Adam to finish work so they can drink. Those poor babies, the most stimulating thing they do all day is watch some crappy TV 👀.

Reactions: 1
Today's stories though... 😂😂😂
They genuinely think they're funny, don't they?

No Kelly, you're a minger who's been wearing the same cycle shorts. Nice try though.

Also, drinking whilst driving? Another Father of the Year moment there for Adam.

And whilst you're reading this Adam and Kelly (we know you're avid readers 😉) - Prezzo does not count as a stimulating activity for your babies. You absolute drongos.

Reactions: 2
What are they trying to prove by Constantly telling us how much they love each other. Everytime I see relationships like this on social media they never last. Most people in happy relationships don’t feel the need to keep trying to convince others how they feel about each other.

Reactions: 3
Probably both. I don’t think they are abusive parents. I just think their constant public declaration of love for each other is OTT and fake! And Kelly is a scruff most of the time.

Reactions: 4
I don't think they are particularly good or even semi-decent parents though. They're certainly not responsible and I wouldn't trust them with my children.

Haha them thinking people who are criticising their relationship are single. Eh no Adam, Happily married but don’t feel the need to tell them everyday over social media. I tell them I love him everyday in person like most normal people.

• Haha
Haha them thinking people who are criticising their relationship are single. Eh no Adam, Happily married but don’t feel the need to tell them everyday over social media. I tell them I love him everyday in person like most normal people.
Snap! How narcissistic to think that it's jealousy that motivates someone to criticise. What an utter prick.

Also, the irony that he's now trolling 😂😂😂😂

Also, I was happy as hell when I was single. Imagine being that pathetic you need a partner to make you happy.

Can we all say "co-dependant" 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg hahaha it kills me that they read here. We obviously hit a nerve. Pervy controlling Ads can’t help but get angry.

Hi Kelly and Adam 👋

Don’t open your lives up to thousands of people if you can’t handle criticism. This isn’t a ‘chat room’ it’s a forum. A forum where people discuss people and different topics, it just so happens that you are both one of those topics.

You claim that you only share a fraction of your lives. I dread to think what the other part of your lives are like. Are they playing with your children as you don’t share that with your ‘followers’? Are they getting out and about that doesn’t include a restaurant or spa? Are they doing anything other than drinking or celebrating the fact that your precious children are asleep? You literally seem like the most disconnected parents I’ve ever seen. Just claiming that you love them doesn’t make you good parents just like sitting them in front of a screen at their age definitely doesn’t make you a good parent. I too am happily married with children and I wouldn’t dream of sitting my kids in front of a screen at their age.

You say that we are trolls and disgusting humans by coming on here, however you have slated people for telling you straight on your Instagram feed, calling them and publicly slamming them. How is that any better?!
If you think so little of us, why are you even bothered what is being said? Why not just ignore it? Because you do care that’s why and we are not wrong.

Reactions: 5
How has someone with 90k followers only got 8k people watching her story? Has she bought her followers? Also so funny how much this forum gets to them 🤣 Adam keeps saying when you know, you know. Bet he thought that when he was putting the ring on his exs finger too.

They both buy followers. And omg Adam does look like a cross between a hawk and a horse. He needs a nose job bad 🤣🤣🤣 I love how much this gets to them. The fact they give it screen time shows how much it niggles them. Cannot wait to see how long they last 🙊🙊🙊🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 1
They are so pathetic, the bit about the twins being ugly was nasty and I dont agree with picking on children as they are innocent and I think that's real low HOWEVER they arent doing themselves any favours by keep banging on about it.
He says in one breath about how pathetic pwople are but what about him when someone messaged him about something then he started calling them a freak and all sorts, so ok for him to be nasty and have an opinion but no one else?

The whole ``love`` business as well. Great they have met each other as they actually seem like a match made in heaven but who cares that he finds her sexy and from the moment he was born he was waiting to find her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. I love my husband and my kids but christ I dont need to tell the whole world as my insta friends and family know this!

The reason he has to keep saying about the “love” and how “sexy she is” , is because he has to convince himself he thinks that. There’s no other reason for it. Guarantee they’re already arguing over the fact that she doesn’t give him enough sex 🐸 ☕ 😂😂😂 “i’m toooo tireddddd”

LOL that they read this thread. Kelly hun, don't worry - when tit hits the fan just make sure you get half of all his assets. And Adam as for you, you're a narcissist, look it up, it's a personality disorder hun.

They both buy followers. And omg Adam does look like a cross between a hawk and a horse. He needs a nose job bad 🤣🤣🤣 I love how much this gets to them. The fact they give it screen time shows how much it niggles them. Cannot wait to see how long they last 🙊🙊🙊🤪🤪🤪
i Don’t think either of them are very good looking - they are such an odd couple- she looks cheap and in need of a shower and he looks perma tanned and Plastic. There’s something about his too small mouth and his legs are too short for his body 🤣🤣

I find them Really peculiar - they are so weird but they fascinate me ( in a laugh out loud way -which I‘m sure is not what they intend- they are crass and vulgar with no taste). I cannot wait for the wedding- how entertaining will that be. I only hope she wears something other than cycling shorts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Love Kelly’s dedicated trolling highlight hahahaha. Cry me a river ffs. Doesn’t mind being gifted everything but as soon as someone says something she doesn’t like it’s ‘ trolling ‘. Although to be fair I don’t condone calling the twins ugly.

Reactions: 5