kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yeh her cousin aka (Jade) šŸ¤­

Just a heads up.. I know for a fact that Kelly didnā€™t go for a typical ā€˜marriedā€™ man... she had been made very aware and told for a long time that they were splitting up and unhappy so did everyone else know that. (Not Kellyā€™s prob if their marriage was already over ffs) Hannah shouldā€™ve stepped up as a wife and did abit more if she wanted to keep him that much. regardless it makes no odds now they are together. I guess you canā€™t help who you fall for and when true love hits! Do you not think if he was happy in his relationship previously this would ever have happened? No. So have a think about that 1.
I can see and also everyone else can see how much he loves Kelly and how different he is as a person with her than he was with Hannah! Miles apart! she should have the dignity to put her hands up to that and except she shouldā€™ve left a long time before he did her if she felt unloved and the rest of it. Itā€™s obviously changed him as a person being with Kelly. Thatā€™s what happens when you meet the right one.

Iā€™d get it if he cheated on her and then got back with his ex & there was some anger there but itā€™s been a year and a half, they are VERY happy with 2 new children and getting married. Itā€™s embarrassing your still going on šŸ˜‚
Maybe make a thread on the other women heā€™s been with not the women heā€™s actually fell in love with!!

And why do they need to be transparent... Who gives a f about old news šŸ˜…šŸ¤£. But if they were to let the world know Iā€™m sure it would go something like this..
ā€˜Hi Everyone I used to be in an unhappy marriage, we never saw eachother, she would use our children against me if I was to leave her. I then met someone else during the the time I was extremely unhappy.. I fell in love, now happier than Iā€™ve ever been, weā€™ve had babyā€™s, weā€™re getting married and going to live happyily ever after ā€™
Oh wait NO ONE CARES. šŸ˜­šŸ¤£ theyā€™ve moved on. Get the f over it!

if you were that close to the family you wouldā€™ve corrected the person that said about Ellison having learning difficulties. Poor boy who has nothing to do with any of this.
Why donā€™t you go and get some more info from your aunties cousins great uncles nephews car carriage babe!šŸ˜˜

After reviewing your comments on this thread letā€™s actually clarify a few things hun:

Original answer of how you know this info and your answer is ā€˜My friend knows themā€™
Then states that Adam carried away in the beginning of all relationships šŸ˜‚ so you have known him for over 10 years then as Im aware heā€™s had 2 relationships in that time including Kelly and Adams

Next comment and unless you have some kind of weird feelings for Hannah... again someone your friend knows you state ā€œ I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kellyā€™

After a few days of Kelly having a C section with two new borns, you disgusting kind of person decided to write

ā€˜ I know shes just had 2 babies etc but I have never seen anyone look so disinterested in their newborns before. Poor little thingsā€™

You should be ashamed and embarrassed to write such things with not living in her situation ! And you talk about ā€˜girl codeā€™ lol!

Next comment:

She's staying with him for one reason and one reason only......šŸ’° šŸ’°

She earns very good money and would never need to get with a man just for money they may be your morals seeping out bless you.

Next Comment hidden little message back to your cousin/friend whatever you are šŸ˜‰

ā€˜I think she is very aware that she has the better end of the deal, and has been for a long time. ā£

Again friends of your friends šŸ˜‚

Next comment

ā€˜Personally I'd be mortified if my husband had to always buy me clothes, what is she actually contributing to the family, the home etc??ā€™

Your husband šŸ˜‚ You would be lucky and how can anyone be annoyed that their partner buys them a gift ffs ... clearly running out of stuff to witch about at this point lol

'I said I wasn't friends with them, not that I don't know them šŸ˜œ

Well you did say that because you said your friends know than ... shovels out now digging away hun šŸ˜‚

To summarise your sad lonely bored and have been exposed lol see ya! šŸŽ¤
Kelly are you ok babe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wearing the same outfit as yesterday Kelly...2pm the next day, obviously slept in it, and obviously not had a wash. Omg i bet she REEEEKS!!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg Iā€™m dying. 3rd day and sheā€™s in the same top with the same greasy bun on top of her head. YUCKKKKK. Sheā€™s so soapy!!!! Have a BATH FFS

• Sick
Reactions: 3
How can Adam's brother be so honest, selfless and lovely (and hotttttt), and yet Adams a selfish, wierd weasel?!

Petition for Adam's brother to get an Instagram account please šŸ¤¤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do NOT be fooled by his brother peeps!!!!!! He is 10000000000 percent worse than Adam. He's such a vile person, like there aren't any words to describe that man. Adam is the nice one out of them.

• Wow
Do NOT be fooled by his brother peeps!!!!!! He is 10000000000 percent worse than Adam. He's such a vile person, like there aren't any words to describe that man. Adam is the nice one out of them.
Oh really. Whatā€™s the goss there?

Got to agree, Iā€™ve heard so many stories about him too!

• Wow
A few years would be needed to explain him. Hes a pig. A cheat, liar and all round horrid person. Hes hated in the town they are from. Hes ruined marriages, the list goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A few years would be needed to explain him. Hes a pig. A cheat, liar and all round horrid person. Hes hated in the town they are from. Hes ruined marriages, the list goes on.
Spill the tea! We need details ā˜•šŸ˜‚

He had a girlfriend or still has her. Maybe she worked for an airline??? Anyways she did not live with him. Butt he just constantly messaged girls/women from his town. He broke up a marriage with a lady who had young kids. Like if he saw you, he would give you those weird eyes. Then maybe message u later saying hi how r u? Tha type of person. To be honest the list goes on but hes not on social media because he would get soooo much abuse from people. He would go for like young young girls and ive known him to be sleeping with woman double his age!! When I saw this thread I was like oooohhhh not Adam??? He was the brother who always had settled relationships and wasnt known to be a dick. If anyone from this thread is from retford will probs know alot more

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He might not have insta that we can see but he has Facebook. Its very very sad what happened to his dad and yes he has done fundraising which is great. But that doesn't change the fact he's horrible womanising weirdo

Am I the only one that finds the way Adam ā€œdeclaresā€ his love for Kelly all the time disturbing.
Today the story (like many before) how they always have to be touching or holding hands when they are sat together?
I donā€™t understand what he thinks he is or trying to prove?
congrats guys, youā€™re in the honeymoon period, what will you post about when all that ends!? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that finds the way Adam ā€œdeclaresā€ his love for Kelly all the time disturbing.
Today the story (like many before) how they always have to be touching or holding hands when they are sat together?
I donā€™t understand what he thinks he is or trying to prove?
congrats guys, youā€™re in the honeymoon period, what will you post about when all that ends!? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Because they are more in love than anybody ever has been, in the wide world, ever ever EVER, and he is definitely far more in love than he ever was with his ex wife, and just HAS to tell the whole wide world every single day because if you don't tell Instagram then it's just not true, is it... šŸ˜‰

Because they are more in love than anybody ever has been, in the wide world, ever ever EVER, and he is definitely far more in love than he ever was with his ex wife, and just HAS to tell the whole wide world every single day because if you don't tell Instagram then it's just not true, is it... šŸ˜‰
Well this is very true... just like how we have to watch them drink their ketones in the morning and play guess what takeaway(s) they will have that day...
All whilst confirming Ā£100 ketones are the reason they can eat rubbish šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Even though the goss is that Kelly was a homewrecker and slept with Adam whilst he was still married, I can't help but feel sorry for Kelly because Adam is clearly very manipulative and emotionally abusive. It seems as if she isn't allowed to go out without him, and when she does it's only to her mums. She's literally not allowed her own life or identity outside of his. She often looks very miserable in stories now, and only puts on that fake smile when they need to prove to the whole insta community that they're deeply inlove. Sad thing is though that I think she will stick around and put up with his BS because he is her meal ticket. I think she feels like she's bagged him for life now because of the babies but surely she realises that kids cant keep a man like Adam faithful? Sure didn't in his last marriage.

Yeah she does look sad. If you see her old photos when she was out with her friends she looks so much happier. Although sheā€™s probably exhausted, looking after twins and the constant nagging by Adam cause he wants her in bed. His attitude is creepy and I wonder if she now finds him creepy or if she still finds him attractive?