kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is boring. Looks like she just can’t be bothered anymore in terms of getting dressed, looking nice and all we see is her in shorts and a bun making faces at her babies. Obviously that’s real life for most people but doesn’t make me want to follow someone on insta when that is their content.

Reactions: 1
It's nice to see pictures of her and the babies without Adam. I feel like Adam is so controlling and the poor girl has lost her own identity

Does it irk anyone else when Adam calls the top floor the "3rd floor".
This isn't America... You're on the 2nd floor.
A little lesson Adam, in the UK, it goes:
Ground floor
First floor
Second floor

And yes, I'm aware of how pedantic I sound, but when you're that desperate to be insta famous that you share every detail of your life, then you've got to accept that you've opened yourself up to critisism.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me someone else couldn’t (but could) believe that they just saw Kelly swinging that poor baby by it’s arms. 👀 someone needs to teach then common sense

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cringed at that arm swinging! ‘Likes rough play’ yeah not when you dislocate the poor boys arms/shoulders 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Adam spouting is cringe crap this morning is giving me the ick 😳 Leave it out lad, you're hardly the poster boy for morality and guidance. Dickweed.
I swear he's on something the way he goes off.

Reactions: 3
Is she putting those babies to bed at 5.30pm?!

I'll bet my house that the next few stories involve alcohol...👀🙄

Omg the poor baby’s boogie nose on the gram for everyone to see this morning 🥲 poor things are just left in prison or in the walkers all day long, wish they would do something with the kids instead of
Fancy meals & drinking!

Do they ever actually do anything with these boys? I understand it's been lockdown but there are lots of activities that have been open for weeks and weeks now. I've never seen them take them to a farm, or even swimming! All they ever seem to be doing is rolling around the house in those plastic cars 🙄

Omg this trip!! Who books a table at 12, runs round the place in an hour! Poor boys they never do anything for them, they’ll probs be back to drink wine 😶🌫

It makes my skin crawl how utterly controlling he is :( he even speaks for her. It’s very unsettling to watch, and I don’t understand how you can act so loved up in the middle of a divorce: surely the ex spouse has grounds for infidelity ?
I was at a party last night with this pair and Adam hit a guy for talking to kelly. He was arrested and taken to Peterborough police station. One very insecure man

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was at a party with these two last night. Adam hit a guy for talking to Kelly. He was arrested and taken to Peterborough police station. A very insecure man and by the looks of the comments on here everybody can see that

• Wow
Reactions: 7