kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yeh her cousin aka (Jade) 🤭

Just a heads up.. I know for a fact that Kelly didn’t go for a typical ‘married’ man... she had been made very aware and told for a long time that they were splitting up and unhappy so did everyone else know that. (Not Kelly’s prob if their marriage was already over ffs) Hannah should’ve stepped up as a wife and did abit more if she wanted to keep him that much. regardless it makes no odds now they are together. I guess you can’t help who you fall for and when true love hits! Do you not think if he was happy in his relationship previously this would ever have happened? No. So have a think about that 1.
I can see and also everyone else can see how much he loves Kelly and how different he is as a person with her than he was with Hannah! Miles apart! she should have the dignity to put her hands up to that and except she should’ve left a long time before he did her if she felt unloved and the rest of it. It’s obviously changed him as a person being with Kelly. That’s what happens when you meet the right one.

I’d get it if he cheated on her and then got back with his ex & there was some anger there but it’s been a year and a half, they are VERY happy with 2 new children and getting married. It’s embarrassing your still going on 😂
Maybe make a thread on the other women he’s been with not the women he’s actually fell in love with!!

And why do they need to be transparent... Who gives a f about old news 😅🤣. But if they were to let the world know I’m sure it would go something like this..
‘Hi Everyone I used to be in an unhappy marriage, we never saw eachother, she would use our children against me if I was to leave her. I then met someone else during the the time I was extremely unhappy.. I fell in love, now happier than I’ve ever been, we’ve had baby’s, we’re getting married and going to live happyily ever after ’
Oh wait NO ONE CARES. 😭🤣 they’ve moved on. Get the f over it!

if you were that close to the family you would’ve corrected the person that said about Ellison having learning difficulties. Poor boy who has nothing to do with any of this.
Why don’t you go and get some more info from your aunties cousins great uncles nephews car carriage babe!😘

After reviewing your comments on this thread let’s actually clarify a few things hun:

Original answer of how you know this info and your answer is ‘My friend knows them’
Then states that Adam carried away in the beginning of all relationships 😂 so you have known him for over 10 years then as Im aware he’s had 2 relationships in that time including Kelly and Adams

Next comment and unless you have some kind of weird feelings for Hannah... again someone your friend knows you state “ I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kelly’

After a few days of Kelly having a C section with two new borns, you disgusting kind of person decided to write

‘ I know shes just had 2 babies etc but I have never seen anyone look so disinterested in their newborns before. Poor little things’

You should be ashamed and embarrassed to write such things with not living in her situation ! And you talk about ‘girl code’ lol!

Next comment:

She's staying with him for one reason and one reason only......💰 💰

She earns very good money and would never need to get with a man just for money they may be your morals seeping out bless you.

Next Comment hidden little message back to your cousin/friend whatever you are 😉

‘I think she is very aware that she has the better end of the deal, and has been for a long time. ❣

Again friends of your friends 😂

Next comment

‘Personally I'd be mortified if my husband had to always buy me clothes, what is she actually contributing to the family, the home etc??’

Your husband 😂 You would be lucky and how can anyone be annoyed that their partner buys them a gift ffs ... clearly running out of stuff to witch about at this point lol

'I said I wasn't friends with them, not that I don't know them 😜

Well you did say that because you said your friends know than ... shovels out now digging away hun 😂

To summarise your sad lonely bored and have been exposed lol see ya! 🎤

LOL is this Kelly????

LOL is this Kelly????
Well apparently I’m Adam 😂

Who knows who’s who in here 😉

Im gonna end it here as I feel I’ve stirred some tit up and it’s been on my mind since reading everything that’s followed and If Kelly Adam Hannah and good knows who’s cousin at what garage I’m lost 😂 reads this then I apologise for chipping in.
From what I know everyone had moved on new partners new children which you can’t take that away from any of them as I follow all on social media they are good parents and I know that for a fact.

People break up people cheat but being on
Media opens you up to opinions so have big shoulders if you are living this life ??

Take a Ketone and life will be fine 😉😂 Jokes

I've just been looking through Kelly's old instagram pictures and it seems as though she originally got lots of followers (other than the bought ones of course!) by posting holiday pics, selfies and photos of her looking thoughtful accompanied by a caption or quote. It looks as though she definitely set out to try to achieve Instafame and her account didn't just grow organically through her being interesting.

Reactions: 1
Who cares who cheated on who?
All we see is adam and Kelly not adam and hannah.

I use to follow them but I found them over the top, specially him with his crude comments and just the way he has to keep declaring his love for her which I do find disrespectful to his children with hannah even if she did cheat first you want your children to think that there parents loved each other and not your dads first love was his second wife who he had two kids with.
I stopped following them as thought they are pointless nobodies desperate to be someone.

There relationship doesnt seem real the tattoos declaring there love, the constant insta posts but with what has been said maybe he is trying to get back at hannah for cheating that's why he keeps declaring his love for her.

I really not a fan of kelly I know of her as she was from Swindon, in regards to her earning good money she has always been desperate to be in the limelight hence why she went on celebs go dating and kissed stephen bear or whatever his name was. I just think she got pregnant so quick to trap him and motherhood doesnt seem to come naturally to her. They have a lovely looking house however they might as well have a one up one down as she spends most the time led in bed.
Look back at her old posts very obvious she has had her lips and boobs done.

To kelly and adam you cant sell your sole to the devil then moan when people make comments...you have chosen to share everything on insta that's the price you pay.
Can we just go back to commenting on their hilarious ridiculous Instagram posts about their superficial lives???????

Reactions: 2
Can we just discuss the new 6 people law, yet there is 10 of them at centre parcs in same cabin. Obviously doesn’t apply to the untouchables

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can we just discuss the new 6 people law, yet there is 10 of them at centre parcs in same cabin. Obviously doesn’t apply to the untouchables
I'm surprised Centre Parcs has let it go ahead. Unless they've booked 2 cabins and are going between the 2 cabins? Still obviously illegal though

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it! They’re above the law. On their phones doing Instagram stories with the kids in the car infuriates me more than anything!

I've reported it to Centre Parcs. They said they'll look into it straight away. Suppose they don't want the bad publicity, especially to her 94.5k followers...

• Haha
  • Wow
I've reported it to Centre Parcs. They said they'll look into it straight away. Suppose they don't want the bad publicity, especially to her 94.5k followers...
The CFO lives across the road from me... might pop over 😏 (socially distant of course!)😂

Hoe has she posted a loving story about Adam whilst he was walking around as if the child in his arms was a rag doll

He changed the baby's bum. Like every single father ever. If she thinks he's amazing for changing the baby's bum just this once, how crap has he been before this?! Don't praise him for doing LESS than other dad's 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Him calling people weirdos because the twins are in a routine.... get a life adam!

My friends baby slept from day one without someone telling them what to do.

He is such an arrogant twit

Him calling people weirdos because the twins are in a routine.... get a life adam!

My friends baby slept from day one without someone telling them what to do.

He is such an arrogant twit
And of course he had to point out how 'fit' Kelly looks during his rant

The only thing I can think to put which isnt really bitchy is 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It's as though he's trying to convince himself all the time that she's the best looking woman in the world etc etc etc. Most people fancy their partners, they wouldn't be with them if they didn't, but only idiots feel the need to repeatedly try to tell the world how good looking their partner is.

Reactions: 4
Him saying they are new money people tonight. Omg he’s not that rich!!! He’s embarrassing, and bragging about money is not attractive in any way shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Palmed the kids off with nanny trace again..... how old are they????? So maternal ... NOT 😂 embarrassing. And Adam is always convincing himself that she’s the most beautiful girl ever because deep down, when she has her ratty greasy hair extensions on top of her head, alien bare face, manly broad shoulders and sweaty ass cycling shorts on, she really isn’t🤣🤣🤣 soz not soz. I’m glad they’ve gone a bit quieter too. Thankfully.

• Haha