Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Adam has been BUYING followers even faster than Kelly has been losing them 😂😂

A subtle little 1700+ new followers today 😂😂😂
Bless him, treating himself.

Love it when they talk about all their followers 🤥. When it’s not real followers, just a PR plan to flog ketones and blag free gear 🤫 It’s so unsubtle. Everyone knows that after a few thousand IG followers around 40% of those followers aren’t real. Even “real” celebs have to buy followers.

Reactions: 2
They probably don’t notice state of the house as always sloshed. That sheesh pipe they always get out makes me laugh.

Did anyone spot her ‘Adam Kerley’ tattoo was finally revealed yesterday?

And I had a stalk on who were the people behind some of the supportive comments telling them to ignore trolls. Yet again, nothing is real. They are all blinking fellow ketones floggers!

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I’ve often thought the same about the son.. even how he goes on about him pooing himself or whatever isn’t really normal at that age is it? I don’t know if there is anything diagnosed as wrong as I don’t recall it being mentioned and as above I don’t want to be cruel about a child but there’s something not quite..right?

passmethetea101

Everything they do annoys me now arghh :sick: Sending the babies to baby bootcamp - what's that all about? Also, constantly gushing over the ugly clothes he buys her - news flash, you're not the only loved up couple, some of us are also loved up but choose to actually live our lives with our love rather than documenting every move on instagram

Lovethegossxoxo

I’d say her mum must be disgusted with the way he creeps over her daughter and talks about what he would do to her but I reckon she’s just as bad. Happy her daughter got knocked up by a wealthy man.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Then proceeded to compare one of the twins you know what to his own... and made reference to KC’s dad’s ?! He said something like ‘ I’ve not seen it but.... ‘ honestly he disturbs me.
At best, he’s extremely immature

GeorgieG

He’s not ‘wealthy’. He makes a decent living but not what he portrays on social media. The house is not THAT big - the photos make it seem that way. The cars are second hand (nothing wrong with that, but he’d like you to believe otherwise) And bought on finance. The clothes and bags are all fakes. Apparently until recently he holidayed at Butlins every year. Again not quite the image he would like his followers to see. He did very little in the way of bringing up his older children - his ex wife did absolutely everything. It is all show and superficial. But everyone who knows of him around the area he lives knows all of this - And many people are laughing. certainly keeps a lot of us entertained. 😀

Last edited:
All that money and she couldn't have gotten her nails done for the big reveal 👀 Tramp.
Pmsl 😆

Oh I know why they have both got stamped, it’s so they can remember who they are supposed to be shagging right now 🤷‍♀️

STAY CLASSY, KELLY! 🙊

She has got the nastiest scrawly writing down her side saying ‘Adam Kerley’. I wouldn’t be happy with him as looks like he copped out and just got her initials looking like a Roman numeral. What a sly dog he is.

Still laughing at the nails, they look so trashy

Last edited:
  • Haha

Collydolly

Chatty Member
They are so pathetic, the bit about the twins being ugly was nasty and I dont agree with picking on children as they are innocent and I think that's real low HOWEVER they arent doing themselves any favours by keep banging on about it.
He says in one breath about how pathetic pwople are but what about him when someone messaged him about something then he started calling them a freak and all sorts, so ok for him to be nasty and have an opinion but no one else?

The whole ``love`` business as well. Great they have met each other as they actually seem like a match made in heaven but who cares that he finds her sexy and from the moment he was born he was waiting to find her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. I love my husband and my kids but christ I dont need to tell the whole world as my insta friends and family know this!

FauxShow

See, I'm not sure if it's Kelly or Kelly's mum. Cos we all know how desperate Kelly's mum is to make sure Kelly keeps her meal ticket.

• Haha

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Those poor babies.. they always seem to come last. Talk about priorities jesus christ. And to post it on Instagram.. i wonder what goes on behind the scenes 🤔 Poor excuse for a mother maybe dont get yourself dolled up to sit in fucking bed. This has angered me ALOT!!

• Heart

FauxShow

What on earth are those rope things in the twins cot?!? Jesus Christ, that's basic parenting to not have things they can f*cking choke themselves with!!! Health Visitor would have a field day with these two

Imagine prioritising instagram picture suitability over actual baby safety. Utter scum.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I thought it was really not kind at all and you could absolutely see Thea’s face looked really sad. Why does he think it’s funny to bully a 6 year old. He’s ever so immature but Kelly is too
He’s one of those immature men that makes ‘hilarious’ jokes at everyone else’s expense. I bet he hates it if anyone jokes about him though!

Bryo21

A few years would be needed to explain him. Hes a pig. A cheat, liar and all round horrid person. Hes hated in the town they are from. Hes ruined marriages, the list goes on.

• Wow
She will be all in for a week or so, then I’ll die down & onto the next. Like you said get a proper job Kelly, you just turn up every day, don’t post about it & get paid. Not difficult 😗🤣
Shes work shy that’s the problem. Sells a dream to people who see her big house and followers and think it’s because of MLM’s that she’s got there. When in reality she’s in a relationship with an ex professional footballer who is also a successful businessman.

She’s making out she’s earning loads, 12% level is only about £150-£250 paid from FM 😂 Some extra instant profit but again barely anything and not an actual monthly working wage. Don’t know why she doesn’t just get an actual job instead of jumping from MLM to MLM. It’s clearly not working for her!
It works out as something ridiculous like selling nearly 900 perfumes a month to earn £1.1k. It’s absolutely ridiculous.