Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucycarmella

I'm just wondering if she has any other clothes than Adidas cycling shorts and a bra..
And heeee, he is so cringey. Reminds me of the guy in the club that breathes down the back of your neck.
I thought this about the clothes lol
Also it was so cringe when he was talking about his dad not being around anymore and all she did was pull a pouty sad face like a three year old would do . I thought it was just an odd immature thing to do

Reactions: 2

Pinkgirl1

The post this morning about digital marketing 😂😂😂 digital marketing and network marketing are two very different things. And again Kelly, MLMs are not JOBS. They are pyramid schemes.
So cringe they all use the same insta for every new company, aren’t these followers bored or seeing this shit. How does Kelly have so many followers to start with? She is the most boring basic person on insta 😩

N12

I thought she had changed to FM 😂 Hardly a selling point to sign people up when she changes which one she’s doing every few months! I can imagine those two live off credit cards trying to maintain their pretend lifestyle

Lovethegossxoxo

He got it on his ring finger, but the inside so no one can see it when he’s lost interest in kelly and sleeping with someone else

• Haha

Browniesbxo

Anyone else feel like they’re ALWAYS drinking? I’m all for a glass of wine after a hard day but they’re drinking all day, everyday!

Very true!! They’re vile. I didn’t know she actually went after Adam! His poor ex wife.
Oh yes she did 🤮 This is what infuriates me the most, she plays little Miss Innocent bit she is the opposite...she even stayed at his house that he shared with his wife and children, she's disgusting. I'm 100% certain getting pregnant was her way to make sure he didn't go back to his wife, not that she would have the scum bag back. He is a pig for going near her in the first place but she definitely knew what she was doing, from what others have said she has always been desperate and all about the money, she's apparently been on celeb dating shows and trying to be a Z lister forever

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
Obsessed with her - embarrassingly. Find them quite a funny/entertaining couple but he does make me cringe a little bit.
No idea where her money is from but she’s stunning and their house is goals 😍

Retfordlife1

Haha ffs I feel so bitchy here and let me say I don’t not like Hannah his ex either but I know she’s a wrong one as well😂

it’s hard to know anything about someone who never leaves the house 🏠 plus she’s not from here and even now they live about 30 mins away so not technically in Retford a part from his work which they are all working from home any way so nothing new to report.

ill have to have a scan through the thread and see if I can see anything I know more about along the way .
Feels like I’m back in the 90’s in a chat room ha

• Haha

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Stop posting your babies in the bath and pictures its sick!!!!!! Those poor babies no privacy from day 1. Theres no need for bath videos and pictures whether they're your children or not!! Immature response.. pathetic and disgusting

TammyH.

Anyone think Retfordlife1 might actually be Adam himself... (I'd say Kelly but let's be honest, there's no chance Adam will let her go to the corner shop on her own, never mind start her own Tattle account 😂)
My thoughts exactly...bless him.

• Haha

Trampoline

Chatty Member
The posting of the children in the bath is infuriating me. There are SO many weirdos on instagram he has a public account for God's sake.. the way shes holding one of the twins in the stories like he's not hers.. no maternal instinct what soever she had those babies for one reason only money!!! Its difficult to watch in all honesty I'm genuinely concerned for those children. The worse thing is, is they genuinely think people are jealous!!!! Couldn't be further from the truth.

• Heart