Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FauxShow

They're breaking the rules... Again 🙄 Got Adams mum round and not for childcare.

Reported them... Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they might have read this thread on Tattle Life. Hope so.

Gosh, he’s got a bit of a temper. She actually came across better and well balanced compared to him during the tirade.

I was puzzled at the way they said people shouldn’t comment on them and then said they welcomed the nice comments.

And then even more puzzled when they said they do social media just for them, I thought her job was as a social media influencer?

He gets really angry when anyone doesn’t agree with him. What a bizzare man

Collydolly

Chatty Member
For the followers, these so called influencers sell there souls for a few followers, pathetic.

Did he actually just share a last letter from his Dad?! Why do these people share everything, surely that is such a personal, sacred thing. Why would you want the whole world seeing that. I do not get it at all
So adam is always saying either Carson or bikeson looks like an alien, I think I know why.......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Collydolly

Chatty Member
I dont think he is a very nice person in all honesty, they might say it as a joke but actually they need to ask themselves is it funny?

She isnt happy about someone messaging her about it.

QUOTE="Browniesbxo, post: 1848998, member: 86469"]
Yeah and WHY do you deal with him? Absolutely seedy disgusting pest. The more days that pass by the more I despise him.

He’s playing no one like a fiddle he’s not even a month old absolute idiot. Yeah let’s just film the baby crying for his mummy. I don’t know why she goes along with it and doesn’t tell him to shut the fuck up
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Wow

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She has lost just over 1000 followers I have noticed.

Not a clue how she has so many. Think she use to live quite a high life jetting off all over the place, she is from Swindon which is a bit a dive but think her parents are quite wealthy.
Ah that makes sense then that she is from a wealthy background. Popular instagrammers always seem to be wealthy in the first place hence they could afford the holidays and nice clothes and beauty treatments which made people interested in them and want to follow them. I guess their accounts are inspirational from the get-go!

She has got Adam Kerley tattooed on her side, they both got each other’s names inked on each other after 6 weeks.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lovethegossxoxo

I totally agree. This relationship won’t last. The honeymoon period will quickly wear off especially having 4 kids to look after and she won’t be willing to give him what he wants all the time so he will go looking elsewhere. Once a cheat...

🤯 how do you know this?! I’m in shock haha I knew he had kids and Kelly seems very good with them

I’ve had a quick stalk of his insta and there are some old honeymoon pics but seems he’s deleted all other trace of his ex!
One of my friends knows them.

Lovethegossxoxo

I found the loyalty part ironic. Saying how loyal he is and that’s what makes a relationship. Wasn’t very loyal to his wife, surely that worries kelly if he can do it before he could do it again regardless if they have children.

FauxShow

Today's stories though... 😂😂😂
They genuinely think they're funny, don't they?

No Kelly, you're a minger who's been wearing the same cycle shorts. Nice try though.

Also, drinking whilst driving? Another Father of the Year moment there for Adam.

And whilst you're reading this Adam and Kelly (we know you're avid readers 😉) - Prezzo does not count as a stimulating activity for your babies. You absolute drongos.

Angel1992

?? What does this mean. I’m on about my BMW I bought who Tom Parkes did the finance for who doesn’t have a sister and neither does Louis ??

So this mystery brother can exist 😂

I’m bored of this thread now 💤 And strangely enough I’ve actually just drove past Adam in Gainsborough😂

I’ll keep an eye out when there is something new to talk about 👌 Do my digging
I was talking about his Range Rover he bought for Hannah before they split (officially) from Land Rover Jaguar in Lincoln. See ya 👋

A rebrand of their MLM team screams desperate. Get a real job Kelly, you’d be completely skint if Adam wasn’t earning so much

Lucycarmella

Anyone seen the video on Adams stories of why they have been quite and then there is Kelly crying and he just continues to film? 🙈 I actually really
Felt for her then she told him to stop and then he ends up making another video saying so this is why she is crying! 🙈
I know I just saw ! Eurgh he’s so cringe and suffocating

Trampoline

Chatty Member
That is vile in the time it takes to wet wipe it and put a towel down you could have changed the bed!!! Why do they broadcast these things? I really get bad vibes from Adam MAJORLY. Yes you fully are both scruffs. I really can't stand the both of them !! 🤮

• Sick