Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wonder what their future planning is? What they are gonna do once ketones goes down the drain?
They don’t seem to be that active on ketones, Adam and Kelly had a joint shop but then took the link down and Kelly is back to Jo and Trace’s ketones shop and Adam doesn’t link. Middle of Brexit, covid and a mega-recession is probably a bad time for flogging ketones.

I don’t think they have the talent, creativity, brains or commitment to do anything other than flogging other peoples goods.

Reactions: 2

Retfordlife1

The whole marriage was fake never saw each other he did what he wanted she did what she wanted and everyone knew 😂

Do you know the thing is his IG is cringe And we laugh but he’s actually alright ., again only know him from the odd chat here and there but it was making me laugh how people on here are bigging her up when she’s messaging the whole of Retford on Tinder at the min... but selectively only the ones who have a bit of cash 🧐

He used to train with my friends Dad Who knows it all apparently and she got a big payout from him and getting my years salary for the kids on top ffs.

Him and Kelly are joined at the hip so not seen him at the gym since they got together.. potential trust issue much 😂

He’s not ‘wealthy’. He makes a decent living but not what he portrays on social media. The house is not THAT big - the photos make it seem that way. The cars are second hand (nothing wrong with that, but he’d like you to believe otherwise) And bought on finance. The clothes and bags are all fakes. Apparently until recently he holidayed at Butlins every year. Again not quite the image he would like his followers to see. He did very little in the way of bringing up his older children - his ex wife did absolutely everything. It is all show and superficial. But everyone who knows of him around the area he lives knows all of this - And many people are laughing. certainly keeps a lot of us entertained. 😀
I actually saw him at Butlins last year as well 😂 It was a stag due though well 90’s weekend.

Don’t know much about Kelly but they are doing a Ketones thing together and they started it and they are making a fortune off that, Dan the guy who owns our gym said he does get at least 10k a month and have seen a screen record as he was trying to get him to stock them in our gym.

Also he owns a recruitment agency and I know people again (small town) who work there so may be a cheating cringe bag but money wise with both incomes and other stuff I know about his dodgy mates and past 😏Everyone knows why he doesn’t show his money off to much if you know what I mean ....cough cough

Last edited:

exposingyou

I'm just wondering if she has any other clothes than Adidas cycling shorts and a bra..
And heeee, he is so cringey. Reminds me of the guy in the club that breathes down the back of your neck.

• Haha

Bexsxo

I was more shocked at the up to date min by min detail of delivery practically.. I had a c section with my little one and in that moment the last thing I would of wanted would be my partner to be updating the whole of social media! It should be a private intimate moment! I practically felt like I was in the ward with her. Beyond me. Of course take photos or videos and post later if that’s the avenue you want to go down but crikey literally she was in having her epidural and he was filming and posting it! The fact he was so worried about updating everyone on social media about it! Crazy!

The post this morning about digital marketing 😂😂😂 digital marketing and network marketing are two very different things. And again Kelly, MLMs are not JOBS. They are pyramid schemes.

• Haha
Back on this now, thought she was starting this new company 🙄😂
She’s an actual joke isn’t she. Wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit her on the bum. All these products she describes as “can’t live without it”… yeah until it stops earning you money hey Kelly! What happened to the ketones, the lumi spa shite? And the rest lol

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Him calling people weirdos because the twins are in a routine.... get a life adam!

My friends baby slept from day one without someone telling them what to do.

He is such an arrogant twat

Browniesbxo

£30 days for three days work? you would be charged more for your dog
My thoughts exactly! God knows where they found her ... if they were as A list as they try and portray, they’d use the same sleep witch all the other instagrammers do hahaha.

FauxShow

I wonder if they'll Instagram every.single.damn minute of this holiday...Or if they will actually switch off and enjoy time together like a normal couple who don't have to prove themselves or get validation constantly.

I mean, I know which one I'd put my money on... 📸

GeorgieG

Who cares who cheated on who?
All we see is adam and Kelly not adam and hannah.

I use to follow them but I found them over the top, specially him with his crude comments and just the way he has to keep declaring his love for her which I do find disrespectful to his children with hannah even if she did cheat first you want your children to think that there parents loved each other and not your dads first love was his second wife who he had two kids with.
I stopped following them as thought they are pointless nobodies desperate to be someone.

There relationship doesnt seem real the tattoos declaring there love, the constant insta posts but with what has been said maybe he is trying to get back at hannah for cheating that's why he keeps declaring his love for her.

I really not a fan of kelly I know of her as she was from Swindon, in regards to her earning good money she has always been desperate to be in the limelight hence why she went on celebs go dating and kissed stephen bear or whatever his name was. I just think she got pregnant so quick to trap him and motherhood doesnt seem to come naturally to her. They have a lovely looking house however they might as well have a one up one down as she spends most the time led in bed.
Look back at her old posts very obvious she has had her lips and boobs done.

To kelly and adam you cant sell your sole to the devil then moan when people make comments...you have chosen to share everything on insta that's the price you pay.
Can we just go back to commenting on their hilarious ridiculous Instagram posts about their superficial lives???????

Angel1992

I wish I never commented on this group 😂

How is this relevant to anything and who in this day and age doesn’t get Cars on finance 🤔Ive never bought a car outright neither has my Dad and he earns a lot more than most....

Thanks for the hot gossip that people get cars from a garage your brother works for but you don’t know them lol 😂😂
You’ve said at least twice now that you’re done with this site. 🤔 Jog on! Byeeeee 👋

Shes the same as all the other Mum accounts, literally will neglect her children for some shitty content. I don't know about anyone else but the sound of my newborn crying used to break my heart, at no point did I think Wait let me grab my phone and record this. She infuriates me.

I think her ass is stuck to that bed as never see her leave it.
Its so sad isn't it. Its been beautiful I don't understand why she doesn't take the poor loves out in their pram for some fresh air. So fucking bone idle

Last edited:

Browniesbxo

Who’s seen their stories today? So let me just clarify the baby shit on their bed because they’re ‘ not scruffy ‘ but don’t use a changing mat... they put a towel over it and went to sleep?!? On the shit??!?!?

• Sick
I'm sorry... Did those utter scumbags just say they left their 2 MONTH old newborns crying out of hunger for TWENTY Minutes?!?! That's not sleep training, that's abuse!!!!!!
Yup. I don’t know why they bothered having kids and didn’t just buy a couple of Baby Annabelle’s instead!

• Heart