Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still feeds him like hes a tiny baby! By that age my daughter was having milk with her snack but in a sippy cup that she fed herself!!!

Also great plate Kelly, my daughter has one like that. But she's 4, not 9.

Reactions: 1
My 2 two year olds have those plates. My 11 year old eats off an “adult” plate Kelly. You should try it. You can give him proper portion sizes not the small amounts you give him.

My almost 9 year old eats off an adult plate...not a plate toddlers use!

Also spoon feeding a 14month old surely he should be feeding himself by now with food and drinks? Or has it been that long since I've had a baby I can't remember 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My almost 9 year old eats off an adult plate...not a plate toddlers use!

Also spoon feeding a 14month old surely he should be feeding himself by now with food and drinks? Or has it been that long since I've had a baby I can't remember 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
No he should definitely be feeding himself by now

Plate full of rubbish. My 16 month old has her stuff divided up onto plates like that. 9 year olds should be eating off proper plates, she’s just going to create unhealthy eating habits with him like she has done with herself

You’d think given she has many helf conditions she’d be wary of her kids diets they’ll be prone to stuff like gall stones as the chemical imbalances can be genetic and that processed diet ain’t gonna help.

Reactions: 3
You’d think given she has many helf conditions she’d be wary of her kids diets they’ll be prone to stuff like gall stones as the chemical imbalances can be genetic and that processed diet ain’t gonna help.
She was probably weaned early like her kids, which caused he ‘held’ problems 😂

Shes definitely one of those "I was weaned early and I'm fine" whilst also crying about her IBS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her oldest has got helf problems though hasn’t he with his gut? Wasn’t down to weaning early though

• Haha
Her latest video, in the comments she talks about how she can't afford to have the heating on. Maybe stop buying all that tit from b&m? She brags about spoiling her kids for birthday and Christmas but can't afford the heating on? Priorities in order I see 😂

Reactions: 4
If my kids bedroom was 14° I’d be putting the heating on!!
Went to bed with ours 22° last night 😂 it’s just something you have to put funds aside for when you have small kids in the house, don’t want them to be freezing

If my childs bedroom was 14c there's no way they'd sleeping in there. 3.5 tog sleepsuit or not. It looks like a bleeping straight jacket!

If her bedroom is that low she wants to be more concerned about him constantly taking in cold air, given all her helf conditions I’m surprised Asthma isn’t on the list. And if you have eczema like he does chances are you can have asthma too and cold air is absolutely no good for their breathing. Maybe stop buying toddler plates and tit and that extra couple of quid could go towards heat, or perhaps radiator foil, a draft excluder or even a little oil radiator that uses minimal electricity.

idk seems to me she’s obsessed with us, going out her way to view the page. her shite comes up on my fyp so hardly searching for her 😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.