Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have multiple health issues, single mum to a 4 year old, work 40 hours a week..... there's no excuse Kelly you absolute melt.
Literally, we all have "health issues" and hers are relatively minor compared to most. She needs to quit moaning because her life could he 10x worse

Reactions: 1
I had toothache today better put in my PIP forum for oral sensory allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally no one has said any of those things to her about miscarriage. Especially the one about her fella being cute.
when you’re saying tit like that Kelly, try not to smirk. It’s actually vile that you’re smirking when saying these things.

Literally no one has said any of those things to her about miscarriage. Especially the one about her fella being cute.
when you’re saying tit like that Kelly, try not to smirk. It’s actually vile that you’re smirking when saying these things.
Shes such a liar, and the smirk as shes saying it proves it.

I honestly think shes got a lying problem 🤣
That's her biggest helf condition. Lying about being a single Mom to get benefits. It's disgusting. Notice she brings up everything mentioned on here except that - because she know we have caught her out with this one! It's only a matter of time before UC credit find her tik tok and she's done for benefit fraud. (Yes Kelly, they are starting to check people's social media accounts, as well as bank statements so they'll see your tik tok payments too!)

duck me get a job Kelly stop reading your tattle thread bore off.. I bet she is on other peoples threads slabbering fs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone’s perked up a bit today haven’t they. Nice b&m shopping trip this morning but I bet she’ll be complaining about some type of pain later!

Must be universal credit day
---
Thought she couldn't eat normal crisps, the walkers are amazing though so it's okay 😂
Also she got her 9 year old a new BABY plate!? Jesus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.