Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only saying she’s starving herself so she can get moved up the list. Will probably claim it’s affecting her mental health and its caused her to have an eating disorder or something 🙄
her latest video alludes to this
post attack nausea is common! as horrendous as it makes you feel it'll pass
it wont make her go up the list like she thinks

So she was throwing up last night and again this morning so let’s have a nice bowl of creamy porridge for breakfast 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noticed how it suddenly gets worse when they say she isn't a priority for surgery? She's so predictable. She's smiling through that video, it's so fake.
---
"I've spent all last night and this morning throwing up" followed by "I've slept for 12 hours" 😂

Reactions: 3
Noticed how it suddenly gets worse when they say she isn't a priority for surgery? She's so predictable. She's smiling through that video, it's so fake.
---
"I've spent all last night and this morning throwing up" followed by "I've slept for 12 hours" 😂
Frowing’ up 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she’s just going to be wasting the doctors time if she’s constantly going to the hospital?

Surely she’s just going to be wasting the doctors time if she’s constantly going to the hospital?
tbh not really my drs told me to go to a&e if attacks weren’t manageable
drs will advise you to present yourself at a&e every time you are having a prolonged attack as it could mean a blockage or infection which left could be very serious

drs will advise you to present yourself at a&e every time you are having a prolonged attack as it could mean a blockage or infection which left could be very serious
Ah okay, thought that might be the case! Thankfully never had issues with mygallbladder so I wouldn’t know how bad the pain is 😬

The problem is, if shes saying its not worth going due to the kids, she isn't in as much pain as she's making out. If she was having these attacks, the pain would be unbearable and you would find a way to get there.

i don't think shes lying about the pain
theres day you can have a little gripe but not full blown attacks
i've rode out an excruciating attack because i know the hospital wont do anything unless a stone is stuck
she needs to be careful because more frequent attacks and now dark urine could mean she has an infection

So gall stones is her new personality now instead of the toddler sleeping through the night?
no one cares Kelly thousands of us live with chronic conditions daily and just crack the duck on

Ack I can’t even list my conditions lol I have gallstones nafld autoimmune diseases etc bore off kelly

She acts like she's so hard done by. Welcome to the lives of most of the population Kelly! EVERYONE has issues, you don't deserve an award

Its not cool to self diagnose urself kelly x we dont care about ur helf conditions

Its not cool to self diagnose urself kelly x we dont care about ur helf conditions
The way she listed hay fever 😂
---
Did you know she has oral allergy syndrome and it causes her mouf and froat to be itchy which isn't gold because she has helf anxiety?

Last edited:
I have multiple health issues, single mum to a 4 year old, work 40 hours a week..... there's no excuse Kelly you absolute melt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.