Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate feet they should of come with a trigger warning.. she also reads this so much, she mentions her butta and cheese etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Want any other food with all those carbs Kelly? Oats then 3 rice cakes after as a snack. She really needs to see a dietician.

Reactions: 1
Tbf it could just be me but they look like decent sized portions as well for someone who’s calorie counting.
I’m a small eater but I’d definitely be over full from all that food/snacks in one day

For your little gewlll. Well I’ve got sons so duck you smelly jelly belly kelly and I hope to duck they never bring a gewrllll like you home 😂

Apparently only SAHMs can wear that lounge set 😂😂😂 (it’s hideous anyway Kelly). I work full time, does that mean I’m not allowed to wear it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
even my gran wouldn’t wear that lounge set. She’s far more stylish than Kelly and she’s 95 years old. 🤭

does she actually think it looks good or has she just been sent it to promote it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.