Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a pure attention seeker. If it were that bad the last thing she’d think of is TT. My mums attacks had her in the bathroom all day until they were removed.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s making her an and e visits consistent so she hopefully gets bumped up the list for surgery. If you were in that much pain, making Tik Toks would be the LAST thing on your mind!

Reactions: 7
Its the way people are telling her that when babies cry it's normal for Moms to get stressed and shes like "no mines worse" 😂
---
She’s making her an and e visits consistent so she hopefully gets bumped up the list for surgery. If you were in that much pain, making Tik Toks would be the LAST thing on your mind!
Shes replying to all the comments too! If the pain was that bad she wouldn't care about being on tik tok right now (she will go silent bow after reading this!)

see this pisses me off
i know someone thats been waiting nearly two years for this surgery
ive had gallbladder attacks and i could barely breathe , stand up straight or even walk. yet alone pick up my phone and go on tiktok!

Oh Kelly. duck off you absolute head. Nothing suspicious about it they may need further tests which they didn’t collect for you can’t use the same tube you’ve sent off the different coloured top collection bottles are all used to test for different things in your blood.
Looks like she’s in crippling agony still🙄 bleeping DeeDee Blanchard

Attachments

She really needs some help!!!

Oh Kelly. duck off you absolute head. Nothing suspicious about it they may need further tests which they didn’t collect for you can’t use the same tube you’ve sent off the different coloured top collection bottles are all used to test for different things in your blood.
Looks like she’s in crippling agony still🙄 bleeping DeeDee Blanchard

Who is she trying to convince with all these attacks and anxiety and tit? Kelly we’re not disability living allowance decision makers your ok hun you can breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she checks in at the local hospital on FB. ‘U ok hun?’ ‘Yeah I’ll DM u, 2 many snakes on here’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's actually becoming worrying how much shes claiming there is something wrong with her. She dying to have medical issues. I love how she keeps picking really common things and acting like she's at deaths door though 😂

It's actually becoming worrying how much shes claiming there is something wrong with her. She dying to have medical issues. I love how she keeps picking really common things and acting like she's at deaths door though 😂
She cant deal with everyday life

She looked pretty fine to me doing that tik tok after she got home. She looked relaxed she was breathing fine talking without any issues and moving her body with no issues

"I actually managed to get a lie in" like she never gets a lie in, she posted twice last week that Charlie got up with the kids and she slept in till 11am, such a liar 😂

• Wow
Thread suggestion: Kelly - Life with my rainbow I’ve got helf condition”S”
---
Sorry the state of those feet.
I know feet aren’t nice, but those should mean she’s banned from the internet forever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Kelly - Life with my rainbow I’ve got helf condition”S”
---
Sorry the state of those feet.
I know feet aren’t nice, but those should mean she’s banned from the internet forever.
Looks like she's been wearing shoes too small for her the way her toes are all curled in. She will have helf conditions in her feet next 😂

Whys she making a massive deal over "transitioning" him to one nap. I'm sorry but all my kids just dropped to one nap when they were ready? It wasn't something we had to transition too or teach them, it just happened? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my (now) 3 year old stopped napping at 15 months 😭🙈my 12 month old still has 2 n ill defo be keeping it that way 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.