Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk seems to me she’s obsessed with us, going out her way to view the page. her shite comes up on my fyp so hardly searching for her 😂🤣🤣🤣
Same, she must check here hourly 😂
I like how she's leaving her babies room freezing because her other son is too hot. Just turn Harrisons radiator off? Poor Oliver.

Reactions: 1
Wild idea, move the baby into a warmer room? Also, as a bonus - endless new content about how he sleeps in his own room, the transition, her mental helf now her 14 mumf old isn't in her room etc etc. Although at this point I think perhaps she should be paying Tattle for all her content ideas seeing as most of her videos are thinly-veiled direct responses.

Reactions: 2
She hurts my brain. When Oliver was a baby she’d wrap him up in grow bags with a baby grow on in the summer now she can’t afford heating to keep him warm at a time when he does need to be warm the math ain’t mathing Kelly

Wild idea, move the baby into a warmer room? Also, as a bonus - endless new content about how he sleeps in his own room, the transition, her mental helf now her 14 mumf old isn't in her room etc etc. Although at this point I think perhaps she should be paying Tattle for all her content ideas seeing as most of her videos are thinly-veiled direct responses.
she dosent have a room for him 😂

Also her latest video when he wakes in her bed hes in his 3.5 tog AND her duvet. Cold babies cry Kelly, warm babies die. Brutal but it's true!

Reactions: 3
When my daughter comes in with me in the night first thing I do is take her 2.5tog sleeping bag off her lol

Did you know Oliver can only self soof in the car and the pram lol. I don't think that classes as self soofing when the motion of the car/pram is basically rocking him to sleep 😂

1) That isn't a pancake Kelly, its a banana flavoured omelette
2) you can't flip it because that isn't a spatula 😂

• Haha
Jesus Christ Kelly. Want to learn something interesting? As Mom we are biologically programmed to be triggered by our babies cries. Its NORMAL. It's not your "anxiety" and you are no different from any other Mother.

Reactions: 3
im sorry but she’s annoying me with this gallbladder stuff
who in their right mind with gallstones especially after suffering from flare ups is eating cheesy beef taco rice?? it doesn’t take the brain of britain to work out what has triggered her
she needs to go low fat , yes some of it is repetitive and “boring” but id rather do that then be in agony

She’s the type who will make her symptoms worse so she’ll eat everything she knows she shouldn’t along side saying she’s taking her meds when really she’s not. So she can get all the sympathy and the horrific symptoms.

She’s the type who will make her symptoms worse so she’ll eat everything she knows she shouldn’t along side saying she’s taking her meds when really she’s not. So she can get all the sympathy and the horrific symptoms.
i just don’t understand why you would put yourself through the agony of an attack just to eat whatever you want!? its just not worth it
theres so many low fat recipes out there but she cba to look into. instead she calls it “boring” all this back and forth to the hospital because she eats like she does. plenty of people have said do low fat but she is ignoring good advice

Struggling to breath but didn't stop for breath when talking in that video, come off it Kelly 😂
---
"The pain side of it isn't bad I'm just bloated"
Then a minute later "I have to go to hospital because its so painful" 🙄

If she ate something other than pasta or rice she’d not be in agony constantly 🙄 it’s clearly her crap diet making her sore

its not even the pasta or the rice as them
by themselves is relatively low fat. that wouldn’t trigger it. its the butter that she adds , the red meat , the cheese etc. shes clueless.

If I eat too much pasta I always feel bloated after, but I did mean all the extra stuff she adds into them 😅

• Haha
My friend is currently in a bad flare has been for a few weeks now and she’s living on plain brown pasta and tuna god luv her her partner got a Chinese last night and she sat just eating that wanting to kill him lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.