Kelly Life With My Rainbow #3 Hagrid and iggle piggle’s love child

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread suggestion so I went with the most liked comment!

now the gallbladders gone, what will be the next big medical emergency?!

Reactions: 1
Her voiceovers on Oliver’s what he eats in a day are so annoying. It’s very self explanatory what she’s doing by the video but she insists on over explaining every detail.

Also my son is the exact same age as Oliver and never have I chopped up penne pasta for home even when he was first starting solids. Everything is in minuscule little bits for him. My little boy shoves food into his mouth ie multiple bits of penne pasta into his mouth at once but I’d rather he learn to pace himself than me standing chopping everything tiny for him. I cut food to an appropriate size for his age but she goes to the extreme.

Her voiceovers on Oliver’s what he eats in a day are so annoying. It’s very self explanatory what she’s doing by the video but she insists on over explaining every detail.

Also my son is the exact same age as Oliver and never have I chopped up penne pasta for home even when he was first starting solids. Everything is in minuscule little bits for him. My little boy shoves food into his mouth ie multiple bits of penne pasta into his mouth at once but I’d rather he learn to pace himself than me standing chopping everything tiny for him. I cut food to an appropriate size for his age but she goes to the extreme.
Its the way she says "if I don't feed him he loses interest"
That's because he doesn't want anymore. She so obsessed with him finishing every meal even when he's full. You can see when she's "feeding" him, shes literally shoving it into his mouth.

Reactions: 4
I got as far as "I like warm milk in my weetabix so I heated the milk up" in her latest video. Christ she's dull.
---
Also the cutting of Olivers orange is such overkill. They can eat orange segments at his age Kelly, get a grip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her diet is so bleak! I follow loads of creators who film content around calorie deficit recipes and ALL of their stuff looks superior to the beige hell that Kelly eats. She’s barely eating anything but her calorie intake is almost 1600?! Mine is 1300 as I’m quite small and I eat about 5x the amount Kelly does

Reactions: 2
In her video she mentioned she still loses weight even though she pours sugar on her weetabix but openly admitted she's barely lost any weight since her surgery 😂
---
Shes documented every meal this kid has ever eaten. If she trialed meal times without the TV she would have definitely said. She's full of it and she's embarrassing herself at this point, just give up and get a job Kelly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t surprise me if she becomes one of them mums that won’t send their kid to nursery because she’s worried they won’t feed him properly because they won’t cut up his food into tiny bite size pieces at 47958 mumfs old and they don’t have a tv to distract him. She still has to shove food in his mouth even with the tv on so why not turn it off? Also to say he barely ate anything for the month she tried no tv, if that were true she’d be straight down the emergency department wasting nhs resources because her son is loosing weight because he’s barely eaten. She still seems quite anal over his weight

Toddler’s appetites fluctuate, that’s common knowledge. I swear some days my kids exist on crisps & fresh air yet they’re still healthy, growing & meeting milestones. She’s shovelling food in that poor baby’s gob all day so he’ll never learn when he’s full. She’s setting him up for a lifetime of weight/food related issues. Let the poor kid feed himself Kelly! I’m sure he’ll be fine 😂😂

She can sit there and say some days she doesn’t have an appetite yet she can’t grasp that Oliver might have those days too.
“he barely ate anything”
Or perhaps Kelly, he ate enough but it wasn’t enough for you because you’ve got some seriously unhealthy control issues around what your children actually eat.

Does this woman not realise being "thin" doesn't mean healthy? She puts absolutely nothing of nutritional value into her body and very rarely even moves it. Weight loss doesn't meal health. 🙄

Even down to her baked oats. She could easily swap out the chocolate for some fruit. She said she can't eat fruit in its raw form, this would be a great opportunity to bake some fruit into it, but no. Carry on feeding yourself utter crap and running your kids health 👍

Toddler’s appetites fluctuate, that’s common knowledge. I swear some days my kids exist on crisps & fresh air yet they’re still healthy, growing & meeting milestones. She’s shovelling food in that poor baby’s gob all day so he’ll never learn when he’s full. She’s setting him up for a lifetime of weight/food related issues. Let the poor kid feed himself Kelly! I’m sure he’ll be fine 😂😂
Exactly this! My toddler survives on air some days but his weight and growth is fine. I don’t get hung up on it, he’ll eat if he wants to. I’d rather he learns to listen to his own body and cues than me forcing him just so I felt better.

I'm sorry, but the "Pen oh Chocolarts" from the weekly shop video is sending me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha