Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
What are all those dresses about? I've literally not been out anywhere in about 9 years and I could still put a better outfit together than those 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Bobcat

Was the creative part of the party just a way to clear her messy kitchen and playroom up more easily but having the kids cut it up!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
What’s with the Nuby plastic snack plate, does she never give her girls a proper china plate? It’s like they’re permanently camping in their living room eating and drinking out of plastic everything.

Had Kelly dressed in that ridiculous outfit and clown makeup for the playdate or was she filming yet another tedious reel. She’s desperate to hit 100k just by consistently churning out cr@p reel after cr@p reel!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly’s finally been gifted a freebie!!!! Or has she not been declaring her gifted items I wonder? Is the beauty pie stuff she’s bought do we think or given to her? I’m not sure who’s asking about her makeup and skincare routine, she looks knackered, pi$$ed off and angry to me most of the time. How she still manages to squint in those huge sunglasses I don’t know either but it’s giving her some serious frown lines!

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
She actually is asking for content ideas. She just isn’t funny. It started fairly amusing but it’s now trotting out the same old things. It’s like the annoying kid at school that you have a joke one day hen every time you see them they repeat the same thing. It’s not even an ‘in joke’. It’s just tawdry..

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She looks like she’s just been in for an eye operation in the Ophthalmology unit at her local hospital in those f’in sunglasses.

• Haha

Flipflopdrop

Fuck me she has a cleaner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the cleaner a new thing? Because her house is absolutely filthy. I feel sorry for her cleaners having to try to clean around all her crap, never a clear surface in sight. The house always looks like it smells too.
I have a cleaner but I work full time. I dislike cleaning but like to have a clean house so it's a little luxury. I'm not clear exactly what Kelly does do!?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s not mentioned swimming lessons for a couple of weeks, has Kelly got bored and shelved those?

I was thinking there was a lot of bluey content recently, is there a bluey event she’s trying to be gifted doing the rounds?

Her content seems manic recently, and no ads either. I hope Ginsters and Butlins paid her handsomely. Perhaps she can’t afford the swimming lessons anymore!
---
And why the f**k has Abi got a lunchbox in front of her at like 8.30 in the morning. Just grim.
---
Ah finally - an ad!!! With Kelly’s GCSE level cringe acting. Bet she’s never used Bubble in her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s not shown her face for days. She has to be the laziest content creator out there. Never mind, it’s not like we can’t all hazard a guess at what she’s done (not done) all weekend.

Aab41

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she really doesn't have the teeth or eyes for those weird close up reels she does 😬. Does she have time in her very busy, (not commuting or actually working), to go to a dentist 😬. I know a lot can't get to or afford the dentist, but she clearly can and she's putting her teeth out there so i feel it's ok to comment 😉

Attachments