Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flipflopdrop

Fuck me she has a cleaner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the cleaner a new thing? Because her house is absolutely filthy. I feel sorry for her cleaners having to try to clean around all her crap, never a clear surface in sight. The house always looks like it smells too.
I have a cleaner but I work full time. I dislike cleaning but like to have a clean house so it's a little luxury. I'm not clear exactly what Kelly does do!?

Reactions: 3

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s not mentioned swimming lessons for a couple of weeks, has Kelly got bored and shelved those?

I was thinking there was a lot of bluey content recently, is there a bluey event she’s trying to be gifted doing the rounds?

Her content seems manic recently, and no ads either. I hope Ginsters and Butlins paid her handsomely. Perhaps she can’t afford the swimming lessons anymore!
---
And why the f**k has Abi got a lunchbox in front of her at like 8.30 in the morning. Just grim.
---
Ah finally - an ad!!! With Kelly’s GCSE level cringe acting. Bet she’s never used Bubble in her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s not shown her face for days. She has to be the laziest content creator out there. Never mind, it’s not like we can’t all hazard a guess at what she’s done (not done) all weekend.

Aab41

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she really doesn't have the teeth or eyes for those weird close up reels she does 😬. Does she have time in her very busy, (not commuting or actually working), to go to a dentist 😬. I know a lot can't get to or afford the dentist, but she clearly can and she's putting her teeth out there so i feel it's ok to comment 😉

Attachments

Virago

I can honestly hand on heart say I have never taken a snack to my daily school pick up, ever. And when I look around the playground i dont see any other parent handing out snacks to their kids either. Is this honestly a thing??
I have this argument with my 6yo regularly (less often now she’s older tbf, it was more a thing when she first started school last year). I’ve never taken her a snack but she likes to claim that everyone else’s mum does. I think around a third of parents I see do immediately thrust food at their children when they get out of school, but it’s less than half. When she claims that everyone is eating I just start pointing out all the people who aren’t.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s not shown her face for days. She has to be the laziest content creator out there. Never mind, it’s not like we can’t all hazard a guess at what she’s done (not done) all weekend.
and just like that- shes told us!

Bad_karma

But what is she wearing? It looks like she's stuck in the nineties with that shirt and shorts combination 🤢

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly needs to step away from the bleach. Her hair looks knackered and broken. I’d imagine her nails are in a sorry state under those lurid coloured monthly gels too!
---
The state of stat living room! Even with the filter on you can tell it's a mess! Those camping tables always next to the sofa, I have never seen anyone use those like she does!
lol has she used a filter! 😆

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
It’s freezing cold today and she’s got her barefoot in sliders?! Not to mention the complete danger of a child running around a school playground in sliders 🙈 As a teacher, I’d be telling her to put her PE socks and trainers on for playtimes and leave the sliders in the classroom!

Bobcat

I’ve forgotten school photos the last few years so my kids just look how they always look! Never had their hair done specially or anything. Parents just aren’t involved so it’s a non thing to moan about!

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Omg me too, it’s ludicrous 🤣 and the brown sofas and the brown carpets are just gross. Each to their own but I’d rather have stayed in a stable job and been able to afford new ones 🫣

Bad_karma

How is it that she's got zero content but her followers are going up steadily by 100 each day? So obvious...has she bought herself followers to 100k?

Bobcat

Their stuff all looks the same too! That leopard print or whatever it is on jumpers, dresses… expensive too. No thanks!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Or it’s a beg for a freebie.
Wouldn’t surprise me! She’s not said where they’re going so her next post might be a grabby post of how they couldn’t decide and find what suited them as a family. I don’t know why she just doesn’t go to Center parcs again - it’s the only place she seems even vaguely happy!

On her stories yesterday she said how Abi was crying uncontrollably because she feels she never gets to play with other children. Kelly immediately defended her parenting saying Abi had spent an hour and a half (very specific!) in the park with friends and had two play dates in as many weeks. But if Abi is getting that upset I’m sure that is how she feels and Kelly has every opportunity to take her to the park after school or at the weekends or could host a lot of play dates after school so Abi didn’t feel like that but she doesn’t bother because she only ever prioritises herself over her girls. What a waste of an opportunity in this “career pivot” to not even make the girls feel like Kelly has time for them.

Bobcat

Absolutely make the most of inset days!! The weather was crap first thing but brightened up by 11am. Pure laziness.