Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It does. I’m sure Kelly’s sister in law is lovely but I’m not sure we need to see a blow by blow account of the hen do of a woman we don’t have any clue about. Kelly shares nothing of her family life, we’ve never even seen the sister before now. At least Kelly is happy - it’s a weekend away from her girls and Ian.

Reactions: 4

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s basically pretending she’s someone else/has a different life. Her house looks like she has a full time job outside of home (relatable to working parents). She complains about her kids as if they’re toddlers (relatable to the largest/most engaged parent segment on instagram). I keep hoping there are things she doesn’t show us (outings, positive engagement with to her kids, a few decent meals) but I doubt it.
Her content this week has felt all very desperate and manic. I wonder if she's been told to "show up" more on reels and stories. The trouble is she does NOTHING any of us don't do - school runs, swimming lessons, feeding fussy eaters - its hardly ground breaking stuff. Even then, Ian does half the school runs and swimming lessons!

Unless she's seeing MumandaMic or SarahinSurrey she doesn't actually DO anything. There's nothing really wrong with that but it doesn't exactly make for the best instagram content!

I see she's trying her hand at affiliate links now (the toy microphones and makeup) but it just feels really uncomfortable and desperate to watch, she doesn't do it even half as well as others and we all know it's a desperate money making ploy.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I don't want to defend Kelly at all, I think she's awful. But my son does that too, he'll say it's so unfair we don't do anything and I never let him have friends round, when he's had friends round nearly everyday or been to there's, he's been swimming, cinema and put on his bike. What he means is he's upset he can't have his friends move in with us and spend every waking moment with them.
I expect children do this all the time, I just think with Kelly she doesn’t actually appear to do many play dates or activities with her girls - given that she’s pretty much a SAHM at this stage.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I’ve forgotten school photos the last few years so my kids just look how they always look! Never had their hair done specially or anything. Parents just aren’t involved so it’s a non thing to moan about!
As the girls get older she will be less and less involved. What content then? They are already too old for her current rubbish -she’s at least 5 years too late for any of this to fly and it’s all old, done to death crap.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I get the comfort factor and having flat shoes but I wouldn’t have put them in trainers. Not my wedding I know, just my opinion!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She seems to be trying to go down the ‘brummy mummy’ route - crying and filming herself watching bluey when the kids are at school recently and now talking about met gala fashion. Give it up Kelly.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Is Kelly allowed to remove her girls from school for 2 days for this wedding or is she pretending they are sick?

Abi looks hugely overweight and I don’t get why she is always drinking out of that school water bottle, can she not drink out of a cup when in her or someone else’s home fgs.

Flipflopdrop

She's firmly in the customer category for scamp and dude. She is influencing nobody, it's not a look most people would aspire to 🤣

Flipflopdrop

I don't want to defend Kelly at all, I think she's awful. But my son does that too, he'll say it's so unfair we don't do anything and I never let him have friends round, when he's had friends round nearly everyday or been to there's, he's been swimming, cinema and put on his bike. What he means is he's upset he can't have his friends move in with us and spend every waking moment with them.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
What is this energy walk bollocks?!!
So many mad ramblings lately. Loads of reels. Lots of stories all of a sudden. I can’t help think her account is in trouble. Not one ad all of April. I just can’t see the stuff she’s advertised ever resulting in/converting to a sale for the company. Instagram is flooded with accounts, loads way bigger and funnier and cleverer than Kelly’s sh!t attempts.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
At least most of her followers are fake so she isn’t actually broadcasting it to quite as many people as it would seem. Still more than 0 though 😡

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
If she wanted to be an influencer to mums with toddlers she should have started years ago. She treats them like babies. They rarely do anything either. Isn’t she embarrassed? It’s not relateable.

Reactions: 3