Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not interested in hearing about their (Kelly and Sarahs) coffee together but the trouble for Kelly is that if she does withhold this kind of stuff (coffees, nail appointments etc) then she will limit her content even further. Sarah, mumandamic et all will still have plenty to talk about but Kelly really won't. She really only has her runs, her nails and the occasional coffee or lunch with another Surrey insta hun to talk about.

Her saying that her and her girls are too busy to schedule playdates is the best joke I've heard so far this year.

Reactions: 3
I'm not interested in hearing about their (Kelly and Sarahs) coffee together but the trouble for Kelly is that if she does withhold this kind of stuff (coffees, nail appointments etc) then she will limit her content even further. Sarah, mumandamic et all will still have plenty to talk about but Kelly really won't. She really only has her runs, her nails and the occasional coffee or lunch with another Surrey insta hun to talk about.

Her saying that her and her girls are too busy to schedule playdates is the best joke I've heard so far this year.
They literally spend all weekends at home!

I just don’t know how she can make extravagant meals like that in the middle of the day! They feel like full-on dinners to me 🙈 I’ve been working from home today and have drank 4 coffees so far and just shoved a slice of sourdough and peanut butter in, that’ll be it now for me until dinner time. Would feel so weird cooking an actual real meal when I’m the only one in the house and it’s the middle of the day! 😂

Reactions: 4
Taking the time to prepare and give herself elaborate meals and nutrition but then gives her young girls frozen oven dinners, chocolate and sugar day after day, meal after meal. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I want to hope she just ate the last bit of that chocolate bar and that’s why she was left with the wrapper. Not because she ate the whole thing, that’s just not possible, right?

Reactions: 1
She’s no longer tagging her friends when she’s out as she reads here and knows she can’t drag them down with her.
What happened to all the “commercial filming” she was doing a few weeks back? Will we see her on our TVs soon??! Either Kelly is hiding something or this new “career pivot” is dying a death before our eyes.

Was out with Mum and A Mic. All the instawankers go to that place they went to last night. Tedious.

Reactions: 2
Was out with Mum and A Mic. All the instawankers go to that place they went to last night. Tedious.
Previously Kelly would have tagged that night out to death as she’s desperate for everyone to know her and Jane are “friends”!
She’s made Jane do it for her instead!

On another note, those boots with that dress!

Previously Kelly would have tagged that night out to death as she’s desperate for everyone to know her and Jane are “friends”!
She’s made Jane do it for her instead!

On another note, those boots with that dress!
But surprise surprise #scampanddude

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More emotional regulating?! Again??! More self care for Kelly?! If I stop following and then start again next year, it will be the same rinse and repeat of sugared sh*t food, tantrums about snacks, complaints from toddlers.. sorry older kids.... same old same old with colourful nails, headbands and Scamp and Dude wear...
I guess her brand is consistent.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t work!!! How is she so drained. I’ve got Covid and am still managing to do more than she is. duck me she moans all the time.

Reactions: 8
I often wonder what their school thinks about the kids being used like this. Pulling knickers off tights isn't a nice thing to do, plus she's been really obvious about where they go to school before.

• Sick
I often wonder what their school thinks about the kids being used like this. Pulling knickers off tights isn't a nice thing to do, plus she's been really obvious about where they go to school before.
*Pulling knickers off tights isn't a nice thing to do*
What have I missed??!

Kelly’s mums night out, cue her moaning from her sofa tomorrow with the girls stuck inside, poor things.

• Sad
*Pulling knickers off tights isn't a nice thing to do*
What have I missed??!

Kelly’s mums night out, cue her moaning from her sofa tomorrow with the girls stuck inside, poor things.
She lacked energy yesterday now she's raving! Make up your mind Kelly! Funny she's always lacking the energy when her girls are around!

Imagine looking up at your Mum and she’s always either filming you for content or scrolling.
Is Kelly hoping for some Marks and Spencer’s freebies by tagging them?

Whenever the folks of instagram start tagging brands you know its a beg. It isn't even subtle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.