Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah in Surrey is swiftly turning into a pain in the insta-ass though
---

---
Call me cynical but I don't think Mumandamic, mamastillgotit, Carla freeman, Emma nicolet, etc etc are friends
Mumandamic doing a Loreal fit workout thing. Kelly whinging at swimming on a Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why can’t she do her runs Monday to Friday when the girls are at school. She clearly doesn’t work solidly between 9am and 3pm so certainly has time. That would free up her weekends to spend quality time with them, get up and get them out to a National trust, a museum, a walk, a family swim, lunch in town or local city with them. It’s all about her, she’s so lazy with them.

Instead she uses what could be lovely family time to go for runs on her own past Mr Turtle. She’s a joke.

I really don't need her telling me I'm not a bad parent because I may have shouted at my child, which I haven't done, but if I had I wouldn't feel bad about it because they probably warranted it, it's very rare I raise my voice at them 🤣
---
Sarah in Surrey is swiftly turning into a pain in the insta-ass though
---

---
Call me cynical but I don't think Mumandamic, mamastillgotit, Carla freeman, Emma nicolet, etc etc are friends
Mumandamic doing a Loreal fit workout thing. Kelly whinging at swimming on a Saturday
It's very much a shared agent friendship! Mumandamic has been on some workout with loreal but Mamastillgotit has been on an actual ski trip with z list celebrities. Though the agent is her sister of course 🤣

Reactions: 1
Kelly DESPERATE to document the one time she cooked a roast dinner for her whole family much?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is having a fab time (for insta purposes) which is great. I just don't buy her and Kelly being friends.
I’m just bemused by the conversations they must have with one another. Kelly spends all week and weekend stuck in her living room doing absolutely nothing whilst Sarah is off to the gym, national trust days out, working for clients, seeing friends, holidaying in Jamaica, seeing her mum in law, renovating her home, going round friends and neighbours houses.

I just feel like Kelly leans way more on Sarah and mumandamic and needs them waaaay more than they need her. Kelly is only one of their many friends yet they are Kelly’s main friends if you know what i mean. Also they are both younger than Kelly.

Kelly calls Sarah her “bestie” but it’s very clear Kelly isn’t Sarah’s best friend.

I’m just bemused by the conversations they must have with one another. Kelly spends all week and weekend stuck in her living room doing absolutely nothing whilst Sarah is off to the gym, national trust days out, working for clients, seeing friends, holidaying in Jamaica, seeing her mum in law, renovating her home, going round friends and neighbours houses.

I just feel like Kelly leans way more on Sarah and mumandamic and needs them waaaay more than they need her. Kelly is only one of their many friends yet they are Kelly’s main friends if you know what i mean. Also they are both younger than Kelly.

Kelly calls Sarah her “bestie” but it’s very clear Kelly isn’t Sarah’s best friend.
This is so true, and actually when you lay it out like that it is very sad. I am feeling rather sorry for Kelly. She has brought alot on herself by parading her girls online with no real content and her laziness to do anything of note, but its not nice to for her to see that the way she sees her 'friends' is not the way they are seeing her. The world of Insta-friendships is brutal. Sarah in Surrey is really becoming a bit of a caricature (and I used to quite like her!) and is really playing up to the social media content creator stereotypes.

72.4k followers?!!!!! wtf????
Yep, 100 new followers Every.single,day.

Will be 72.5 tomorrow. She's a joke.
---
Are we thinking she never does anything at the weekends because she's actually not earning much money??

The gymfinity dance class Abi does on Fridays is gifted.

They've always done the swimming lessons (well, since covid) and Grace recently started DramaCube) but otherwise she doesn't take them anywhere or do anything with them so is it actually a finance thing?

Reactions: 1

---
Are we thinking she never does anything at the weekends because she's actually not earning much money??

They've always done the swimming lessons (well, since covid) and Grace recently started DramaCube) but otherwise she doesn't take them anywhere or do anything with them so is it actually a finance thing?
Even when she was working and commuting she did very little. If she wasn't a prolific idiot on Insta I may think she has some sort of agraphobia? Or depression? But she wheels herself (and her kids) out onto Insta on the daily.
---
With all the time on her hands, that Richard Osman book is taking a while to read. Am I right in thinking she has been reading it for the best part of a year?! Also - with a nearly 9 year old and 6year old, should the emotion regulating be such a huge thing ALL the time?! I am concerned that if this is all true, there is some issues there that she genuinely may need extra support with. The apparent tantrums about snacks? The issues with clothes?

Reactions: 2
A workout and reading her book during the day on a Monday before school pick up…my heart bleeds for you Kelly, get a f’in grip. Just how unrelatable can she be ffs.

Reactions: 4
A workout and reading her book during the day on a Monday before school pick up…my heart bleeds for you Kelly, get a f’in grip. Just how unrelatable can she be ffs.
Because her weekend was so traumatic. She has turned into an entitled madam.

Reactions: 2
How can her life be so bad all the time? Is she ever happy about anything?

---

The park is free, meeting up friends are free so not sure it's a finance thing, just Kelly being lazy!

She really needs to duck off. There is no hardship there, only her own bloody doing and making dramas out of nothing! I've spent the weekend with 2 of my children in hospital, would bloody love to decompress with a book, my head definitely needs it as close to exploding but I won't, cos us 'normal' folk get on with normal everydaying every day, combined with work and feeding our kids non beige food and tidying the house. I'm a woman on the edge here and her moaning might tip me over it.
And the comments above about friendships are true, she needs them more than they need her!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.