Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flipflopdrop

I actually thought that was the before photo 🤦‍♀️. The TV in the corner in the middle of the doors like that is just bizarre, the brown saggy sofa, the bare walls, dirty carpet and mismatched furniture, it looks like my student flat from the early 00s.

Reactions: 6

MarshC

Centerparcs again.. yawn! I haven’t followed her for that long but I can remember when she last went! You’d think now being a child and family exploiter ‘content creator’ is her full time ‘job’ she’d try and vary their holidays for some fresh exploitation content?

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She looks so empty inside and knackered. The irony about her getting off the treadmill of corporate life was that it hasn't chilled her out and made her happy. She's spends nothing on her girls and has no real quality time with them. Garsons buying tat at the weekend - AGAIN. She's now on the treadmill of churning out stupid reels for likes and shares and is desperately thinking of new ideas but all she can come up with is the class whatsapp or sharing Mamastillgotits content. She clearly hated her Summer holiday this year, didn't even make it on her anniversary break with her husband, spent 3 nights in Center Parcs defending her choice to go there and seeming utterly unconvincing and inbetween it's just her cramming her kids full of junk, whinging about bath time, school runs in the rain and a weekend trip to her local garden centre. Its hardly a life to be jealous of! She should have stuck it out at the BBC.

Flipflopdrop

I really hope Abi is getting a trip at another time because a Pj day does not compare to a trip to Rome! She should have at the very least taken her out somewhere special for a treat day.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why does she bath her kids every night, they never leave the house or go anywhere or do anything to get dirty!

Like that she's trying her hand at lip synching again - it was good the first time round Kelly, not now, we've seen it done "elevnty billion" times now.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why aren’t they all going to Rome? Bizarre.
Yes. and why has she declared a pyjama day for Abi? Abi didnt go out last night and isnt going to Rome and has the holidays off now, as has Kelly. Surely Kelly could take Abi out and have some quality time with her - especially with Grace and Ian away. Every day is a pyjama day for Kelly and her kids.

Sums up Kelly not going, she will LOVE sitting on the sofa all day scrolling her phone and ignoring Abi. We may even get a reel about it later.

• Sad

Bobcat

And what a surprise she needs to decompress from one morning with the kids. Never heard that word used so much from one person!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her alarm is set to 7.15. Im pretty sure a good proportion of the country will be awake and dressed before she’s even dragging her moany @rse out of bed at that time. And she doesn’t even have a job to get to. She could quite literally drop the girls at school and go back to bed if she wanted.

What an absolute joke.

Bobcat

Her youngest really has piled weight on. Feel bad for saying this as she’s only 6 but parents need to take responsibility if children get overweight. It’s not her fault.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Blimey just watched today's moan. She really isn't coping at all is she. It's really not that hard to get 2 kids the ages hers are to school every day, I am one of thousands that do it and then go onto real jobs. And the obsession with snacks, and whether it's the right one is just getting weird and rather unhealthy!
If her kids aged 6 and nearly 9 are honestly making this much fuss about school and snacks, something really isn't right....

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly- “I’m not wearing any makeup today because I’m not doing any commercial filming”. Oh do F off Kelly.
And yes, we’ve no idea why you’re stressed about planning a 9 year olds party for the end of March when YOU DON’T WORK.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
The wine for the cleaner post is a humblebrag, right?
Lol was it her last ditch attempt at getting a freebie gifted holiday out of them next time?!

Anyone fancy complaining to Butlins who gifted her recent stay only for her to turn around weeks later and spend her own money at Center parcs!

They barely did anything at Center parcs except paint some overpriced pottery max 1 hour, go to the disco which lasts max 1 hour, pose by the pool (did Kelly actually get in??) and go on a grab machine.

Aab41

VIP Member
She really needs to fuck off. There is no hardship there, only her own bloody doing and making dramas out of nothing! I've spent the weekend with 2 of my children in hospital, would bloody love to decompress with a book, my head definitely needs it as close to exploding but I won't, cos us 'normal' folk get on with normal everydaying every day, combined with work and feeding our kids non beige food and tidying the house. I'm a woman on the edge here and her moaning might tip me over it.
And the comments above about friendships are true, she needs them more than they need her!

Attachments

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Totally different from mum and a mic and her pissed up crew!
exactly what I was thinking. Although mum & a mic does my head in, she genuinely seems to let loose and go wild. Whereas Sarah & Kelly look so stiff and prim it’s making me cringe.